Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R&R
Only Cannon techniques
Short Range
Plain field with no water source
You may go first. Choose which bio you are using and make your move. I'm using .

Virus..

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Talking does not effect the time frame

Rayleigh:Nice to meet you boy.
Focus on concentrate on an image of myself channel more of my lighting chakra all through my body the lighting pop up complete lighting clone of myself after the clone is hit it return back to back to natrual lighting. Compress my enegry down channel my chakra slowly through my thoroat I blow small little fireball from out my thoroat at kakashi.
(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Release: Small fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Rayleigh:Try find the real one oh also watch out for my fireball.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi-San walks out onto the empty plain, wearing the standard attire of Anbu which consists of a simple black suit with the standard flak jacket, strapped up sandals, and arm guards. Along with this he wears plated gloves that go all the way up to his arms with a bandage wrapped around the right one. Along with this he carries a Katana strapped to his back and his mask is fashioned to resemble a dog's face with red and black markings around the eyes, sides and mouth. As you create your clone, Kakashi removes his Anbu mask, revealing his gleaming red left eye.

As you release your small fireball from your mouth, I quickly release a powerful torrent of water from my mouth, extinguishing your fireball and overpowering it continuing towards where you and your clone stand. I follow it up with two kunai. One targeted at the real you and one at your clone.

"That scar.. and white hair... you must be Rayleigh of the Hyuuga! It'll be an honor to defeat such a celebrated Shinobi as yourself.."

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Last edited:

Virus..

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Performs handsigns Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake then focus my chakra through out my body and compreese the chakra down I then release the my wind chakra out my thorat then blows the water and kuni out the way.Gather my suiton chakra into my lungs then mixi it with my breath. As I exhale the water chakra mixed with my breath creates water droplets there so small the human eye cannot see, that can float in the air I thickin up the mist so there nothing you can see. Blows out out enough to create a thick blanket of fog over your and your clone channel more water chakra through the mist shapeing light beams to blind your clone.Concentrate and comprese my water chakra into my right hand releasing it and shape manipulation so it takes the form of a short sabre and maintains it form then stabs your clone in the neck. Aim to stab you
(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
Suiton:Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(For future reference, I believe you had to have used up a move for Hidden Mist Jutsu before trying to use the Hidden Mist Eye Sight Depravation but its not a big deal. ^_^)

Timeframe:
You create the mist, and the blinding light -> I create the pillars and it lifts me in the air -> you attempt to strike me but instead strike the pillars and it then eventually reforms back to the ground -> with you being to close to me, even in the mist I can see you (As could Kakashi see Zabuza in the anime when they were in touching distance) I use raikiri to attempt to kill you. o_o
As I notice the mist begin to form in the air it quickly thickens causing me to lose sight of you even with my Sharingan. Out of nowhere a powerful light temporarily blinds me and as a course of action and caution, I quickly create a pillar of water rise from underneath me that raises me up in the air. Unknowingly, it saves me from your sword strike as you hit the pillar below me. After it reforms back to the ground and with the blinding light gone I can see you since you are right in-front me due to the fact that you attempted a hand-hand combat attack, I quickly form Raikiri by channeling a large amount of lightning chakra to the my hand. With the simple momentum of swinging my arm, I thrust the Raikiri towards your chest.

"Hmph, it's over."

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Last edited:

Virus..

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see kakashi falling down from the water pillar I would clap my hand togather force out huge amount of wind on to the ground make me fly to air as see fall back down raikiri.Performs handsigns Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake then focus my chakra through out my body and compreese the chakra down I then release the my wind chakra out my thorat then blows wind at you.As Put My Hand Togather Compress my enegry down channel my chakra slowly hold my two hands like fist convert my chakra through my thoroat I blow fire ingnit it with the wind to do more damage.
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.
(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.
Rayleigh: It not over yet haven't release my full power