Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll be using Archer. Everything is allowed and the basic rules are in play. The terrain is a beach with the ocean to our side. We're mid-range from each other. Chakra calculations aren't necessary.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I apologize beforehand, I don't think I'll ever make this bio again so I want to use what I can.

I shroud my body with ice causing a long tail to form from my tailbone as two large wings erupt from my back allowing me to take flight. My arms are covered in ice and the ice around my hand form claws. After I take flight, a large tidal wave forms behind and under me. The tidal wave of ice flows ruthlessly toward you, encompassing everything in its path. As the tidal wave moves forward, it releases many ice shards that fly toward you. The entire tidal wave collapses on top of you, crushing you in its icy glory.

(Kinjutsu: Hyouton: Daiguren Hyourinmaru Mode) Forbidden Technique: Ice Release: Grand Crimson Lotus Ice Ring Mode
Range: (on self)
Chakra: 50
Damage: +15 to Taijutsu +20 to Hyouton Jutsu's
Description: The user causes Ice to flow and onto the user, forming into a long tail, two large wings that enable him/her to fly. Ice completely covers the users right and left arms from the shoulders and the hands ends in claws, with their fingers encased inside. Their feet are encased in ice similar to that of their arms. The shoulders are also partially covered in Ice and sprouting from their back are wings. The user stays in this mode as long as there is water near by or in the atmosphere.
Note: Must be a Hyouton Master to use, and Must be trained by Zanji to use. If the user is either knocked out of this mode by depletion of the water in the area or atmosphere they are unable to use any jutsu for the following turn.
Side Effect: Can only be used 2 times per fight and can not be used the following turn it is destroyed.

(Hyoton: Aisonami) Ice Release: Ice Wave
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size Wave, +40 for Large)
Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size wave, + 40 for Large)(+20 for being in Hyourinmaru mode)+20 = 160
Description: This jutsu creates a tidal wave behind the user that shoots shards of ice out as it moves. Upon collision the wave shatters sending ice shards all over the place. Size of wave depends on amount of chakra.
Side Effect: If User is on the ground they are hit by this as well

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
I apologize beforehand, I don't think I'll ever make this bio again so I want to use what I can.

I shroud my body with ice causing a long tail to form from my tailbone as two large wings erupt from my back allowing me to take flight. My arms are covered in ice and the ice around my hand form claws. After I take flight, a large tidal wave forms behind and under me. The tidal wave of ice flows ruthlessly toward you, encompassing everything in its path. As the tidal wave moves forward, it releases many ice shards that fly toward you. The entire tidal wave collapses on top of you, crushing you in its icy glory.

(Kinjutsu: Hyouton: Daiguren Hyourinmaru Mode) Forbidden Technique: Ice Release: Grand Crimson Lotus Ice Ring Mode
Range: (on self)
Chakra: 50
Damage: +15 to Taijutsu +20 to Hyouton Jutsu's
Description: The user causes Ice to flow and onto the user, forming into a long tail, two large wings that enable him/her to fly. Ice completely covers the users right and left arms from the shoulders and the hands ends in claws, with their fingers encased inside. Their feet are encased in ice similar to that of their arms. The shoulders are also partially covered in Ice and sprouting from their back are wings. The user stays in this mode as long as there is water near by or in the atmosphere.
Note: Must be a Hyouton Master to use, and Must be trained by Zanji to use. If the user is either knocked out of this mode by depletion of the water in the area or atmosphere they are unable to use any jutsu for the following turn.
Side Effect: Can only be used 2 times per fight and can not be used the following turn it is destroyed.

(Hyoton: Aisonami) Ice Release: Ice Wave
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size Wave, +40 for Large)
Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size wave, + 40 for Large)(+20 for being in Hyourinmaru mode)+20 = 160
Description: This jutsu creates a tidal wave behind the user that shoots shards of ice out as it moves. Upon collision the wave shatters sending ice shards all over the place. Size of wave depends on amount of chakra.
Side Effect: If User is on the ground they are hit by this as well
Not at all, this will be interesting.

Performing the Tiger seal once I observed the rising wave of ice behind you, a Dragon yellow/brown in color crawled out of the earth behind me and coiled it's claws around my shoulders and waist. With wings as wide as 2 meters each, the Dragon took flight almost as if it was an armor, and took me with it. Flying up and backwards, to avoid the shards being flung and get out of reach from the wave.
Once in the air I lift both legs up, seemingly from the effects of being pulled back by the young Dragon, though stealthly the phalanges of both feet fire off after you. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate for stronger perforating effect. A total of 10 bones are hurled, and at such altitude, not to mention distance, they'd be hard to observe until up close.

(Koruton: Jubak Doragon no Jutsu) - Cork Release: Flourishing Dragon Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn active)
Damage: 80
Description: By pooling their Koruton chakra into the ground while performing the Tiger seal, the user creates a large dragon made of cork from beneath or around them (up to short range) to rise from the ground. The dragon emerged however, varies from the user's wishes of how they want the beast to look like. Creating any type of dragon within their knowledge and desires. General features such as wings and other imporant body factors must be stated when the create is made to avoid exploit of using features in latter turns that were not mentioned previously when made. Should it have wings (as not all dragon have wings), they can serve the purpose of creating a breeze through the flap of it's wings (B rank) with medium length reach, which can blow away medium sized targets, aside from the obvious factor of being capable of flight.

✖ Cannot be used in consecutive turns.
✖ Only one Dragon can be made with each use of this technique.
✖ Only usable twice per battle & lasts four turns.
✖ No A rank of higher Cork in the same turn.
✖ A Dragon can be as small as an adult or as large as Deidara's C2 Dragon.
Limitless Drill of bone| Museigen Doriru no Hone
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:30
Description: Derived from Teshi Sendan, the user focuses chakra into this phalanges of his foot and fire them off quickly. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless. Due to being from the foot, they have the advantage of being a great sneak attack as the enemy would not expect the attack to come, opening up a range of possible attacks afterward.
Landing five meters behind the edge of the iced wave now shielding the earth (long range) I placed both palms against the ground. C a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. The waves are omni-directional, starting from my location. You'd notice your ice field being opened up and torn apart (i'm assuming it's not rankless ice) as the forest rapidly emerges beneath you.
I blend into the closest bone and emerge from another one every time I got past five meters through them. Coming out to observe you every time as I get closer. The Young Dragon meanwhile would be flying from your left through the air, heaing torwards you.

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage Points: 80
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As your dragon begins to lift you up into the air and move you backward, I realize that you are trying to take advantage of the limited range of my attack. But I had a counterattack for that from the beginning. The tidal wave not only acts as an attack but also as a source of ice. The massive amount of ice continues to move forward as it transforms from a tidal wave into two dragons of ice and angles upward due to my knowledge that your dragon has wings and a straight assault won't be effective. The twin ice dragons crash down on you and your cork dragon crushing it under the super-powered ice. If you continue with your plan to release finger bullets, the size of the ice dragons in front of you would cause the bullets to hit them and thus be rendered useless. I fly back into mid-range above the ground.

(Hyouton: Sōryū Bōfūsetsu) Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80+20=100
Description: This is an advanced version of “Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard,” in which the user makes two of these dragons instead of one. The two dragons then swirl upwards and converge into a massive tornado.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
I channel lightning chakra into my right hand, covering it with a massive chidori. Then pointing my palm forwards, unleashing that chakra as a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from my hand, outwards and forward towards the twin dragons. The radius and force of the blast would destroy both iced creatures with relative ease.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand, covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and forward towards the enemy.
As I kept moving backwards the entire time, I landed outside the iceland after releasing the blast. In the same space of time, two traditional assassins composed entirely of tangible wind with a slight greenish hue dropped five meters in the air behind you, without making the slighest noise or ripple of sound. These assassins possess the natural capability of flight due to their weightlessness and are all fully equipped with twin hidden blades jutting out of their forearms. On creation, one assassin descends from above only 1 foot behind you and stealthily dispatches you by targeting your skull; While the second one appears two meters behind you to the right, coming it later but only for a second. Attempting you slash the tendons behind your knees to make you lose your legs.

(Fuuton: Chouyaku no Shinpou) – Wind Release: Leap of Faith
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 (-10 chakra per turn)
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will channel their fuuton chakra into the surrounding air in order to create a number of traditional assassins composed entirely of tangible wind with a slight greenish hue. These assassins possess the natural capability of flight due to their weightlessness and are all fully equipped with twin hidden blades jutting out of their forearms. On creation, the assassins typically descend on their targets from above and stealthily dispatch them through the use of their bladed weapons by targeting vital locations on their victim's body. They don't necessarily have to land on top of their targets but can simply be created so they will land near/next to them. These assassins, regardless of the number, will always have to be created a minimum of five meters away from living beings (excluding the user and sentient creations such as the Stone Golems) and must always be created above their targets. The number of created assassins will always equal or exceed the number of designated targets (e.g. if a technique creates a fifty soldiers made of earth, at least fifty assassins of wind will be created). The maximum possible number of assassins that can be created through a single usage of this technique is a hundred and so if more than that number of targets exist, then this maximum of one hundred soldiers will be created. The power of this technique is equally divided between the number of assassins created.
Note: Lasts for four turns
Note: Can be used twice per battle
Note: No S-Rank or above Wind on the turn this is used

When the Assassin drops I perform a single seal as wind currents begin to swirl with each other five meters infront of me to the left. The wind shape sinto a large dog-like beast composed solely of wind. Giving off a beastly form, when standing with four feet, his height was twice can be high as a normal-sized adult human. While his total body length ranges up to five meters. The beast commonly called Soyokaze has a body running through confimed wind to form its legs body and head, while being seemingly covered in round quilt partterns, which have a more aggressive wind properties to them, meanwhile I hurl a wind charged kunai torwards you, aimed at your chest.
Upon being crafted the windly beast is already charging forth from your right at high speeds. It's run would be graceful enough to make it seem as if the creature was sliding swiftly through the ground, while it's fangs released a menacing growl torwards you. Should it succeed in nearing you, it tears off your face with it's right claw.

(Fuuton: Hageshii Soyokaze) - Wind Release: Tempestuous Whisk
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short (Created) - Long (Reach)
Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will perform the required handseals (3) before focusing their fuuton chakra into the air at any location on the battlefield (within short range) to generate a large amount of wind, the winds will them gather into a centered body. Then, through the use of chakra control the wind will shape into a large dog-like beast composed solely of wind. Giving off a beastly form, when standing with four feet, his height was twice can be high as a normal-sized adult human. While his total body length ranges up to five meters. The beast commonly called Soyokaze has a body running through confimed wind to form its legs body and head, while being seemingly covered in round quilt partterns, which have a more aggressive wind properties to them. As its name and body structure imply, this beast excels in wind manipulation. It has the ability to with a single swipe of its claws, which can slash human flesh with ease, release a three blade pattern of its claw, roughly 1 meter in length each blade towards the target. This can be done successively if wanted, and each 3 bladed swipe has a strength of B rank. Soyokaze's other primary ability is to 'surf' through the air, using its wind abilities to do so, this is done by a certain method. The method of 'surfing' is turning its entire body into a gale of wind, which moves 25% (1/4th) faster than the user's base speed (the beast's base speed on ground is the same as the user's base). While in gale form, the beast can still manifest and solidify only selective parts of its body if wanted, with the gole of causing damage, such as rushing towards the target as a gale and then manifesting only a claw to slash at them. Lastly, the beast of wind can by will turn into a wave of slicing winds when wanted, carrying an A rank strength behind it, once used however, the beast ceases to exist completely. Because of this, this technique is commonly known as Final howl, needless to say, this can only be used 1 time each time Tempestuous Whisk is used. Freeform slashing or biting does not have rank strength, but it can slash and stab into human flesh, though not deep into the bone.
Note(s):
- Can only be used x3 per battle.
- Must wait a three turn cooldown before using again.
- Remains on the field three turns or otherwise ends when Final howl is used.
- Turning into gale form counts as 1 move, each time it's used.
- Releasing the claw blades count as 1 move each time used. And can only be used x4 per battle.