House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since you'll only post when I get home, I'll start off.

Nagato passively activates his Sensory plus Animal and Asura Path then with a simple clap of his hands, he summons a bird underneath himself and a rhino next to the bird. Upon summon, the bird carries Nagato away mid-air in a wide arc to the left, arriving to you and pummeling into you from your right side. Upon summon, the rhino starts running in a wide arc to my right towards you, arriving to you from your left. The bird pummels into you from your right while the rhino pummels into you from your left. Nagato remains standing on the bird's head.

passive - (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

passive - ( Chikushōdō ) - Animal Path
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

passive - ( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

passive - ( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Sai) - Summoning Technique: Giant Rhyno
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: With an appearance similar to a normal Rhyno, this summon has a number of body piercings, along with Rinnegan manifested upon his eyes. This summon, by its sheer size possessed a great deal of brute strength. Also, because it has Rinnegan eyes, it possessed a field of shared vision with Nagato. It has a high resistance to damage, being able to shrug off attacks of B rank and below and can once per battle ram and break through up to an S-Rank physical technique.
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Tori) - Summoning Technique: Giant Bird
Description: This summon is a large bird which has a number of body piercings, llinking its chakra with the user and as such manifests the Rinnegan. The bird itself is unusual, as not only does it demonstrate a prominent and jagged beak, but it also features three distinct legs as well as wings. This summon can move at an incredibly fast speed, and can use that velocity combined with its beak to form powerful dive attacks (the beak can be used to defend agasint up to B-rank attacks or break through up to B-Rank defenses). It also has the ability to lay explosive eggs.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since you'll only post when I get home, I'll start off.

Nagato passively activates his Sensory plus Animal and Asura Path then with a simple clap of his hands, he summons a bird underneath himself and a rhino next to the bird. Upon summon, the bird carries Nagato away mid-air in a wide arc to the left, arriving to you and pummeling into you from your right side. Upon summon, the rhino starts running in a wide arc to my right towards you, arriving to you from your left. The bird pummels into you from your right while the rhino pummels into you from your left. Nagato remains standing on the bird's head.

passive - (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

passive - ( Chikushōdō ) - Animal Path
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

passive - ( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

passive - ( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Sai) - Summoning Technique: Giant Rhyno
Description: With an appearance similar to a normal Rhyno, this summon has a number of body piercings, along with Rinnegan manifested upon his eyes. This summon, by its sheer size possessed a great deal of brute strength. Also, because it has Rinnegan eyes, it possessed a field of shared vision with Nagato. It has a high resistance to damage, being able to shrug off attacks of B rank and below and can once per battle ram and break through up to an S-Rank physical technique.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Tori) - Summoning Technique: Giant Bird
Description: This summon is a large bird which has a number of body piercings, llinking its chakra with the user and as such manifests the Rinnegan. The bird itself is unusual, as not only does it demonstrate a prominent and jagged beak, but it also features three distinct legs as well as wings. This summon can move at an incredibly fast speed, and can use that velocity combined with its beak to form powerful dive attacks (the beak can be used to defend agasint up to B-rank attacks or break through up to B-Rank defenses). It also has the ability to lay explosive eggs.
Passively used:
(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Tsuchinoko) - Summoning technique: Child Of Gravel
Chakra: 20
Description: In Japanese folklore, the Tsuchinoko, literally translating to "child of hammer" or "child of gravel", is a snake-like being. The name tsuchinoko is prevalent in Western Japan, including Kansai and Shikoku; the creature is known as bachi hebi in Northeastern Japan. Tsuchinoko are described as being between 30 and 80 centimetres in length, similar in appearance to a snake, but with a central girth that is much wider than its head or tail, and as having fangs and venom similar to that of a viper it's bite causing paralysis for one turn taking effect the turn the bite is delivered. According to legend, some tsuchinoko have the ability to speak and a propensity for lying, and they are also said to have a taste for alcohol. Legend records that it will sometimes swallow its own tail so that it can roll like a hoop, similarly to the mythical hoop snake. Tsuchinoko are a popular basis for popular culture in Japan. Orochimaru was the first to discover this unique snake summoning a smaller resident of the Ryuchi cave. One of the few snakes capable of speaking in human tongue this summoning swiftly became a personal favorite of Orochimaru, choosing to use it as a replacement for the snake interred in his body that holds his sword of Kusanagi. The Tsuchinoko is capable of using earth techniques up to B rank not needing to make handseals to do so. Additionally the snake is capable of using the transformation technique to take on the appearance of a human being. Allowing for subterfuge and trickery. This summoning has jet black scales with white ventral banding.

Note: If used by Orochimaru the snake does not need to be summoned instead it just needs to be posted for reference as being interred in his body at the start of the fight. Emerging from his mouth counts as move and once summoned lasts up to 4 turns being able to be summoned once.
Note: This may be used by anyone who has the snake contract but only Orochimaru can have it interred in his body. This snake can use snake ninjutsu and jutsu that pertain to Orochimaru and his sword.
Note: May only be taught by Jhin

Orochimaru would begin facing his opponent, his long serpentine tongue ran over his lips as he regarded the legendary samsara eye, how had this boy awakened the legendary eye. Orochimaru greatly desired this knowledge but it was unlikely he would be willing to give it. But his body would reveal the secrets one way or another. Watching as the creatures were summoned and began to both fly in arcs, Orochimaru would let out a sinister chuckle as they flanked him, raising both arms, one aimed at each creature, two ethereal blades of green chakra would form from both hands in the same timeframe. Throwing both of these blades each one aimed to strike one of the beasts Orochimaru continued to laugh, knowing that should his attacks be successful both summonings would be brutally petrified and with their increased momentum would crash in to the ground shattering in to tiny fragments of rock.

Those eyes, I think I'll take them child.

(Doton: Sekka no seishin burēdo) - Earth Release: Petrifying Spirit Blade
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid (When thrown)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: This technique is based on the principles of the solid style chakras, earth and water. While it only uses earth release the user has incorporated some of the aspects of the other natures and applied them to earth. The technique begins with no handseals and is formed on the users dominant hand or hands, if covering both hands it will count as two usages of the technique but can happen in the same time frame. The hand or hands of the user will be coated in a green aura of raw earth chakra, non harmful to themselves obviously. Taking the appearance of large blades of self sustaining earth chakra that are roughly the length of the average wakizashi around 15 CM in length. These blades essentially augment the users hand to hand freeform and behave in a solid impactful way instead of the ethereal form of fire. Allowing them to cut and petrify with ease. These blades can also be thrown from the limbs to reach longer ranges but once thrown they can not be retrieved. When these blades of chakra are thrown, they become solid earth in the shape of a blade which on contact can petrify someone stunning them for one turn. These blades can also be used in a shroud form to surround the users chosen weapon, in which case they will surround the weapon in a earthen aura which can be thrown as a blade of earth taking a solid form as it leaves the sword. Much like the flying swallow in appearance the fundamental difference of this technique is it's ability of petrification. Much like the added weight rock technique this blade allows the petrification of organic material if used to strike liquid based techniques provided they contain some impurity they'll be forced to solidify with water becoming salt crystals and mud becoming hard earth. This works best on very impure water like mud techniques or ink techniques. But it won't work on large scale water techniques like waves and vortexes or anything with dimensions like Kisame's water prison.

Note: May be used two times per battle. Two turns between uses
Note: The user can combine ranked taijutsu/kenjutsu with this technique but it would not stack damages instead providing a +20 to ranked taijutsu/kenjutsu. The eighty damage represents the damage when thrown or used to attack the opponent with freeform. Throwing the blades counts as a jutsu
Note: Once activated the blades can last for up to 3 turns before they're no longer able to sustain themselves.
Note: No jutsu above A rank in the turn this ends. Can only use earth while maintaining unless the user has yin/yang.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On response to you launching these solid earth blades at my bird and my dog, with the power of gravity, I hold my hands out and grab both of the solid earth blades, one in each hand. As you observe the blade you launched at my rhino stopped mid-air, short range of you, I suddenly pull my right arm to the left and so pulling the earth blade right back into you. I direct this blade in such a wide arc that they end up piercing you on my way to me. I pull the one you threw at me to my side with my right hand and I let it go, having it flung into the open away from me. Once it pierced you, I let go of it. As this blade piercing you, not a moment after you'll be pummeled by my animals from both sides.

( Bensho Ten’in ) - Universal Pull
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Description: The user is able to use Deva Path's gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Unlike Shinra Tensei, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him. The technique follows the same nature of Shinra Tensei but used on a focused manner and instead of pushing, pulling the enemy.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan Bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active

Nagato: Bensho Ten'in! You can have your blade back!

Last edited:

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On response to you launching these solid earth blades at my bird and my dog, with the power of gravity, I hold my hands out and grab both of the solid earth blades, one in each hand. As you observe the blade you launched at my rhino stopped mid-air, short range of you, I suddenly pull my right arm to the left and so pulling the earth blade right back into you. I direct this blade in such a wide arc that they end up piercing you on my way to me. I pull the one you threw at me to my side with my right hand and I let it go, having it flung into the open away from me. Once it pierced you, I let go of it. As this blade piercing you, not a moment after you'll be pummeled by my animals from both sides.

( Bensho Ten’in ) - Universal Pull
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Description: The user is able to use Deva Path's gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Unlike Shinra Tensei, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him. The technique follows the same nature of Shinra Tensei but used on a focused manner and instead of pushing, pulling the enemy.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan Bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active

Nagato: Bensho Ten'in! You can have your blade back!
Oh you're one of those ones that yell out their attack names. How dreary. Orochimaru said with disdain.

Watching as the opponent seemingly began to drag his own blade of earth back towards him, Orochimaru would react quickly, performing two actions at exactly the same time. He had to think on his feet with what was happening and this seemed like the best course of action, even if he felt a twang of annoyance in the pit of his stomach for needing to use his jutsu. But unfortunately options were limited and the best he could muster out of the situation given this child's control over his jutsu, was right in front of him. So with that Orochimaru would sway drunkenly twisting his torso backwards, like he was literally bending over backwards and stepping out of the path of the oncoming blade almost at the last second so there would be no time to redirect it, until it had already passed him where it continues on towards the bird charging at him still. However thanks to the movement being a taijutsu movement, Orochimaru would be making two handseals at the exact same time he began the dodge, turning the entire field around him except for a 2 meter circle that he stands on, in to a huge swamp at least twenty meters in depth the swamp forms nigh instantly ripping the summoned rhino down to it's depths. But still the combination wasn't finished, clapping his hands Orochimaru causes the entire swamp to raise upwards in the form of muddy snakes that wrap around the bird and the boy stood atop it. Thanks to the blades the boy had so carelessly redirected towards not only himself but to the ground in the distance discarded, should either earth blade strike any portion of the swamp it would petrify the entire thing encasing the rhino bird and opponent in solid petrified earth most likely blocking their airways and certainly their senses and causing severe harm.

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Doton: Doro hebi no kiba) - Earth Release: Mud Snake Fang
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Damage: 80 (+20)
Description: This unique earth technique can be performed in two ways, as a single stand alone technique which requires two handseals, Snake and Ram followed by the clapping of the hands. Using it in this form allows the user to manifest a portal similar to the earth release mud drop. However instead of normal mud forming in this portal a large torrent of mud shaped as snakes will pour out surrounding a target or targets and wrapping around them. The mud while not sentient can be controlled by hand gestures making it very difficult to avoid. The snakes are dense mud in nature much like the swamp of the underworld making their binding ability quite impressive preventing an enemy wrapped in them from moving freely. The second method of using this technique functions as more of a boosting enhancement performed by clapping the hands. This method of use is performed as a follow up to another earth or water technique and will cause the snakes to burst forth from the ground for water techniques or forming from the preexisting earth technique adding to the overall power of the former technique by adding additional chakra to the technique and a degree of versatility to the technique by making it function in a solid way. Essentially the previous technique will experience a change in power and ability by becoming the muddy snakes. This usage is considered as an active boost and follows the rules and restrictions of such.

Note: May be used two times per battle overall.
Note: If combined with a water technique in it's second form it will be considered a earth/water combo. Combined with a earth technique just creates a stronger Earth.
Note: No Earth jutsu above A rank in the following turn.
Note: The portal is made in the sky like the mud drop technique atleast 10m above the opponent

Last edited: