Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-SYs Rules (which allows you to controll your partner's bios, it will make it easier for you to fight me, guys. ~_~).
-Unofficial
-Kai: No.
-Subs: No.
-KG's; No. O_O Count KG Techs too, like the gentle fist ones.
-No custom jutsu allowed to use.
-No Custom elements
-No killing allowed, but not towards bio.
-Short-Range.
-No Arguing. -.-
-Free-form only, no jutsus, nada.

I will use Jin Kazama.

Theme:

* : Me speaking.

Post ya bio, and you decide who'll go first, guys. :P

NOTE: Do not bug me if im not replying. I might be busy with something, etc.

Last edited:

Graynne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lightning Farron in sig.
Was forced. (-_-)

Lightning enters wearing the standard Guardian Corps uniform, being courageous.

Last edited:

YOLOSWAG47679

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Serah Farron bio ^^

Serah slowly enters, looking really stressed, dressed in her usual white and pink dress.

Let's just end this quickly. u.u

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito bio in sig. >_>

-Obito enters in his normal fighting gear and his goggles and he is perfectly calm and ready.-

This won't be like last time, mastah!

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito bio in sig. >_>

-Obito enters in his normal fighting gear and his goggles and he is perfectly calm and ready.-

This won't be like last time, mastah!

Serah Farron bio ^^

Serah slowly enters, looking really stressed, dressed in her usual white and pink dress.

Let's just end this quickly. u.u

Lightning Farron in sig.
Was forced. (-_-)

Lightning enters wearing the standard Guardian Corps uniform, being courageous.

So you three finally came.

Having waiting too long, and is already eager to fight his students, Jin stopped crossing his arms, and walked slowly towards the three young shinobis. He looked around, seeing a calm Obito, a stressed Serrah, and a brave Claire.

Good, some of you seem ready.

He begins to close his eyes, and then opens them while getting a serious expression on his face. He begins to get on his Renoji Dachi stance. Feet are at the shoulder width. The foot in the front is fully frontal (toes facing forward), the rear foot is turned 90 degrees out, and is positioned in such a way that if the front foot is brought back, its heel will touch the heel of the rear foot. Thus the foot print is shaped like the character レ (or letter L). The weight is kept 70% on the rear foot. He has his hands infront of him. left a little forward then right, having holding them as fists.

Lets do this!

Last edited:

Graynne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So you three finally came.

Having waiting too long, and is already eager to fight his students, Jin stopped crossing his arms, and walked slowly towards the three young shinobis. He looked around, seeing a calm Obito, a stressed Serrah, and a brave Claire.

Good, some of you seem ready.

He begins to close his eyes, and then opens them while getting a serious expression on his face. He begins to get on his Renoji Dachi stance. Feet are at the shoulder width. The foot in the front is fully frontal (toes facing forward), the rear foot is turned 90 degrees out, and is positioned in such a way that if the front foot is brought back, its heel will touch the heel of the rear foot. Thus the foot print is shaped like the character レ (or letter L). The weight is kept 70% on the rear foot. He has his hands infront of him. left a little forward then right, having holding them as fists.

Lets do this!

Seeing you getting ready, Obito and I began running towards you in full speed from both sides. Obito takes the left side, while I am on the other. We both stretch out our arms and grab both your arms and hold it firmly, restricting you from making any movements. We both swing our legs to your legs and let you fall on your knees.

Serah, do it now.

As Serah sees Obito and Lightning on the move, she began charging onwards, stops in a near distance from the three, she bends and gains momentum enough to jump high in the air, when she had enough she releases it and jumps over Jin and lands a strong force slamming both her fists to Jin's shoulder.

Let us end this now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 'Toxic

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Seeing you getting ready, Obito and I began running towards you in full speed from both sides. Obito takes the left side, while I am on the other. We both stretch out our arms and grab both your arms and hold it firmly, restricting you from making any movements. We both swing our legs to your legs and let you fall on your knees.

Serah, do it now.

As Serah sees Obito and Lightning on the move, she began charging onwards, stops in a near distance from the three, she bends and gains momentum enough to jump high in the air, when she had enough she releases it and jumps over Jin and lands a strong force slamming both her fists to Jin's shoulder.

Let us end this now.

As soon as i see you two about to run to do something, i begin to ignore Lightning and run towards Obito without hesitation.

You're my target for now, boy.

As soon as i see Obito about to grab my arm, i begin to then lift my right knee and then swing it towards his nuts without hesitation. The pain would cause you to distract you and fall down. As soon as im finished with kicking his balls, i begin to then lift my right leg and swing it towards Obito's stomach, doing a spartan kick on him. Then, i begin to then turn around and then run towards Lightning.

Show me what you've got, Eclair-chan.

Last edited:

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as i see you two about to run to do something, i begin to ignore Lightning and run towards Obito without hesitation.

You're my target for now, boy.

As soon as i see Obito about to grab my arm, i begin to then lift my right knee and then swing it towards his nuts without hesitation. The pain would cause you to distract you and fall down. As soon as im finished with kicking his balls, i begin to then lift my right leg and swing it towards Obito's stomach, doing a spartan kick on him. Then, i begin to then turn around and then run towards Lightning.

Show me what you've got, Eclair-chan.
As Obito is about to be kicked, he quickly kicks the kick - Rising his knee to be able to block his kick. Both him and Jin are quickly thrown back. Obito is getting up...

Darn you, mastah!

As you are getting up, Lightning quickly runs towards you, attempting to use her weapon to slash you.

Meanwhile, Serah, who's been in the air, lands on the ground and goes towards your back at high speed. She, too, attempts to slash Jin. Jin's now in between the Farron sisters. Both of them are slashing Jin. O_O

While this is happening, Obito quickly runs towards Jin, head on. As he's doing this, he bends his knees, going down and building momentum. AS he's getting closer, he releases it and jumps about twice Jin's height. In the air, he takes a Kunai from his ninja pack thing, and holds it in a position aiming at Jin's head (when over him).

The sisters are slashing him from 2 sides, and Obito is aiming at Jin's head with a Kunai. What will Jin do? Find out, next episode of RoleplayBall Z.

Reactions: 'Toxic

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Obito is about to be kicked, he quickly kicks the kick - Rising his knee to be able to block his kick. Both him and Jin are quickly thrown back. Obito is getting up...

Darn you, mastah!

As you are getting up, Lightning quickly runs towards you, attempting to use her weapon to slash you.

Meanwhile, Serah, who's been in the air, lands on the ground and goes towards your back at high speed. She, too, attempts to slash Jin. Jin's now in between the Farron sisters. Both of them are slashing Jin. O_O

While this is happening, Obito quickly runs towards Jin, head on. As he's doing this, he bends his knees, going down and building momentum. AS he's getting closer, he releases it and jumps about twice Jin's height. In the air, he takes a Kunai from his ninja pack thing, and holds it in a position aiming at Jin's head (when over him).

The sisters are slashing him from 2 sides, and Obito is aiming at Jin's head with a Kunai. What will Jin do? Find out, next episode of RoleplayBall Z.
Now its time to get serious!

As soon as i stand up, i begin to see Lightning about to slash me with her sword, i begin to lift my left arm up, and then lift it towards the sword, blocking it. I begin to look behind myself and then see Serah about to slash me, i begin to then swing my right arm towards her sword, also blocking it. As soon as i see Obito running towards me, i begin to then push my arms hard away, pushing Serah and Lightning away from me. Both of your swords tips would break apart because of the force of the hard push.

Get the hell away from me, you two!

I begin to run away from you two a couple of meters away (this would happen before as soon as Obito is in mid-air and is about to grab his kunai to point it at my head.) As i'm finished, i begin to notice Obito grabbing his kunai from his ninja pack, I begin to also grab a kunai and throw it towards him quickly.​

Last edited:

YOLOSWAG47679

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now its time to get serious!

As soon as i stand up, i begin to see Lightning about to slash me with her sword, i begin to lift my left arm up, and then lift it towards the sword, blocking it. I begin to look behind myself and then see Serah about to slash me, i begin to then swing my right arm towards her sword, also blocking it. As soon as i see Obito running towards me, i begin to then push my arms hard away, pushing Serah and Lightning away from me. Both of your swords tips would break apart because of the force of the hard push.

Get the hell away from me, you two!

I begin to run away from you two a couple of meters away (this would happen before as soon as Obito is in mid-air and is about to grab his kunai to point it at my head.) As Im finished, i begin to notice Obito grabbing his kunai from his ninja pack, I begin to also grab a kunai and throw it towards him quickly.​

As Jin is trying to push Lightning and me away we both slightly jump back, to prevent our weapons and us to come to any harm. As soon as Jin throws Obito with the kunai, Obito blocks it (the Kunai) with the Kunai he took out of his ninja pack. When Jin was finished throwing the Kunai at Obito, Lightning quickly jumps in front of Jin to serve as a distraction and calls Obito to help her keep his attention. Obito quickly responds to this and runs as fast as he could to were Lightning is.

We shall end this now.

While this is happening I quietly and slowly try to sneak to the back of Jin, while Obito and Lightning keep his attention. I slowly point my sword at Jin and tries slashing his back with my sword, hoping it would hit.​

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Jin is trying to push Lightning and me away we both slightly jump back, to prevent our weapons and us to come to any harm. As soon as Jin throws Obito with the kunai, Obito blocks it (the Kunai) with the Kunai he took out of his ninja pack. When Jin was finished throwing the Kunai at Obito, Lightning quickly jumps in front of Jin to serve as a distraction and calls Obito to help her keep his attention. Obito quickly responds to this and runs as fast as he could to were Lightning is.

We shall end this now.

While this is happening I quietly and slowly try to sneak to the back of Jin, while Obito and Lightning keep his attention. I slowly point my sword at Jin and tries slashing his back with my sword, hoping it would hit.​
As soon as Obito and Lightning appear infront of him, awkwardly doing nothing but staring at Jin, he begins to notice something's up the sleeve. He suddenly hears foot steps behind him. He quickly turns around and sees Serah about to slash Jin, but Jin quickly reacts to this and lifts his gauntlets infront of the sword, blocking it from hitting Jin. He begins to then quickly raise and swing his right knee towards Serah's groin. A hit with a knee raise can cause serious pain and damage.

This is reality.

After hitting Serah in the groin, he begins to quickly turn around, excepting some sort of attack from the two others.