Trait Points
0⚔️
-Rei's R&R
-Unofficial
-Kai: No.
-Subs: No.
-KG's; Not allowed! .-.
-Chakra Usage: Allowed!
-Special abilities (eg. Taijutsu specialty): Not allowed.
-No custom jutsu allowed to use.
-No Custom elements
-Killing not allowed.
-Short-Range.
-No Arguing. -.-
-Free-form only, no jutsus, nada.

Decide which bio to use for me.

Terrain:
You must be registered for see images

Shinjuku is a stage in Tekken 4. The fight takes place in between many buildings on the streets of Shinjuku in Tokyo, Japan. There are some phone booths and other people walking into the various buildings.

* : Me speaking.

NONE MAY POST HERE EXCEPT ME, SINLEGEND AND SADRA.

Last edited:

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Rei's R&R
-Unofficial
-KG's; Not allowed! .-.
-No Custom elements
-Killing not allowed.
-Short-Range.
-No Arguing. -.-

Terrain:

Shinjuku is a stage in Tekken 4. The fight takes place in between many buildings on the streets of Shinjuku in Tokyo, Japan. There are some phone booths and other people walking into the various buildings.

NONE MAY POST HERE EXCEPT ME, SINLEGEND, SADRA AND KERRAH.
Just fixed it there for you. ;)

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Rei's R&R
-Unofficial
-KG's; Not allowed! .-.
-No Custom elements
-Killing not allowed.
-Short-Range.
-No Arguing. -.-

Terrain:

NONE MAY POST HERE EXCEPT ME, KERRAH, ERZO SINLEGEND AND SADRA.
Fixed it x2.

:3

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obi-wan is ready to fight.
Lich King bio in sig.

-The Lich King appears in his gigantic armor, completely relaxed and ready.-
Alrighter, then. I'll be using...Jin Kazama.

It was at the middle of the night. The wind is breezing, as I look around and walked with a..friend of mine. As always, she's addicted to shopping, like most of the women..

Oi, oi! Look at that new shop! Lets go there, Onee-chan!

Before we even managed to even go there, i begin to look around, and suddenly notice two men. One that looked like a old one, and another, completely hidden in his armours. I began to walk away from my friend, and then walked and walked and walked till i went short-range.

Huh?..EHH? What are you doing there? Leave those two cosplayers alone!

I dont think they are cosplayers....

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighter, then. I'll be using...Jin Kazama.

It was at the middle of the night. The wind is breezing, as I look around and walked with a..friend of mine. As always, she's addicted to shopping, like most of the women..

Oi, oi! Look at that new shop! Lets go there, Onee-chan!

Before we even managed to even go there, i begin to look around, and suddenly notice two men. One that looked like a old one, and another, completely hidden in his armours. I began to walk away from my friend, and then walked and walked and walked till i went short-range.

Huh?..EHH? What are you doing there? Leave those two cosplayers alone!

I dont think they are cosplayers....

You got it right, Jin. This is gonna be the last time you come for shopping at night.

-The Lich King does not move. Instead, he just stares at the old man on the other side, wanting to see who he is and what the heck he is doing there.-

Last edited:

Sadra1122

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obi-Wan, Looks at The armored guy, He is also wondering who is he,
After a few Seconds, He stops looking at him, He runs towards the other guy, while he is running, he brings a kunai out of his Ninja pocket, He brings his kunai to forward, trying to aim to his stomach, while trying to do this,He brings a shuriken from his Ninja Pocket, and Throws it to the armored guy, then, He uses the same kunai he used before to hit The guy's neck.
Obi-Wan:Killing, Is my job.

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got it right, Jin. This is gonna be the last time you come for shopping at night.

-The Lich King does not move. Instead, he just stares at the old man on the other side, wanting to see who he is and what the heck he is doing there.-
After a few Seconds, He stops looking at him, He runs towards the other guy, while he is running, he brings a kunai out of his Ninja pocket, He brings his kunai to forward, trying to aim to his stomach, while trying to do this,He brings a shuriken from his Ninja Pocket, and Throws it to the armored guy, then, He uses the same kunai he used before to hit The guy's neck.
Note: I'm wearing the Also wearing the usual gauntlets, trololololol.
Note: Talking does not affect the time frame.
Note: Sadra was aiming at my throat, not my neck.

Alrighter then, lets see what you two got.

As soon as Jin notices Obi-wan about to swing his kunai to stab him at the stomach, he begins to swing his arms infront of the stomach, in order to protect himself from the stab. The kunai hits his gauntlets, but Jin does so Kenobi is able to throw his shuriken at the Lich King. As he finishes throwing, and is about to swing his kunai at his throat, Jin begins to swing his arms infront of the kunai to protect him again. The kunai hits the gauntlets again, and this time, Jin begins to push away the kunai from him, and causes the kunai to have its tip broke. As soon as he finishes, he begins to then swing his right knee at high speed towards the old man's balls, in hope that he gets a hit on him.

Your gonna have to do more then that, old man!

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As soon as Jin notices Obi-wan about to swing his kunai to stab him at the stomach, he begins to swing his arms infront of the stomach, in order to protect himself from the stab. The kunai hits his gauntlets, but Jin does so Kenobi is able to throw his shuriken at the Lich King. As he finishes throwing, and is about to swing his kunai at his throat, Jin begins to swing his arms infront of the kunai to protect him again. The kunai hits the gauntlets again, and this time, Jin begins to push away the kunai from him, and causes the kunai to have its tip broke. As soon as he finishes, he begins to then swing his right knee at high speed towards the old man's balls, in hope that he gets a hit on him.

Pfft. He looks and observes my gigantic armor, yet he throws mere shuriken. He's either a fool or he pretends to be one.

-As he is observing you two fight, he notices the shurikens that are being thrown at him. He does nothing. He merely stands there waiting for the shurikens to hit him, knowing that his armor cannot be pierced by shuriken. After the shurikens clash with his armor, and the Lich King takes no damage whatsoever. Then, he begins to concentrate on Obi-wan and Jin's moves.-

Last edited:

Sadra1122

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As soon as Obi-wan sees that The guy is trying to hit him,He brings his hands to front, trying to block his attack, Then he moves a few blocks back, and runs towards the armored guy with full speed, as he is running, he brings a Kunai from his ninja pocket, Trying to hit the armored guy's Nose.

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as Obi-wan sees that The guy is trying to hit him,He brings his hands to front, trying to block his attack, Then he moves a few blocks back, and runs towards the armored guy with full speed, as he is running, he brings a Kunai from his ninja pocket, Trying to hit the armored guy's Nose.
Pfft. He looks and observes my gigantic armor, yet he throws mere shuriken. He's either a fool or he pretends to be one.

-As he is observing you two fight, he notices the shurikens that are being thrown at him. He does nothing. He merely stands there waiting for the shurikens to hit him, knowing that his armor cannot be pierced by shuriken. After the shurikens clash with his armor, and the Lich King takes no damage whatsoever. Then, he begins to concentrate on Obi-wan and Jin's moves.-
Hmph.

Jin begins to notice Obi-wan maknig his move on Lich king, and as he sees he swings his kunai towards the lich king's nose, Jin begins to grab about 4 kunais from his ninja pockets, 2 and 2 on both of his hands, he begins to focus raiton chakra in them and then throw it between lich king, 2 between his head, 2 between his ribs.

Will if it isnt the Lich King of Northrend, and Obi-Wan Kenobi of the Jedi Order?

Last edited:

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmph.

Jin begins to notice Obi-wan maknig his move on Lich king, and as he sees he swings his kunai towards the lich king's nose, Jin begins to grab about 4 kunais from his ninja pockets, 2 and 2 on both of his hands, he begins to focus raiton chakra in them and then throw it between lich king, 2 between his head, 2 between his ribs.

Will if it isnt the Lich King of Northrend, and Obi-Wan Kenobi of the Jedi Order?

-As soon as I see the kunais being aimed to my head, I easily move slightly the the left, easily being safe from both Obi-wan's kunais and Jin's raiton ones which were aimed for my head. Then, I bend my right leg and then lift it towards Obi-wan's stomach with powerful force.
Now, I'm in a completely safe position. I'm not in danger of being hit by any kunais. If Obi-wan somehow dodges Jin's raiton kunais which were aimed for my head, they'd go right beside me since he aimed at me when I was a little bit to the right.- |:

Sadra1122

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as I feel that a kunai is going to hit me, I throw myself to the ground, and the kunai goes from above me, and The Lich king's legs hit the sky,Then, I summon my ninken to bite Jin's feet,then, I stand up.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as I feel that a kunai is going to hit me, I throw myself to the ground, and the kunai goes from above me, and The Lich king's legs hit the sky,Then, I summon my ninken to bite Jin's feet,then, I stand up.
as soon as i see the dog appear out of nowhere, i begin to then focus chakra in my legs to increase speed, now, i begin to jump away from the dog when he tries to bite my foot, i begin to then bring up a shuriken and focus wind chakra in it. Now, i begin to throw it towards the dog as fast as i could.

Hmph! Fool.