Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if he's smart he can beat pein right? /rolls eyes....
It might be hard for him to beat pein but remember what was said about shikamaru vs hidan guys!!!!! and we all know what happened to hidan! :rofl::rofl::rofl:......

So, actually... you know what... Zabuza can beat ANY SHINOBI.:mugi:

He can beat madara, hashirama, tsunade, orochimaru- edo-orochimaru (if that ever exists), jiraiya (Sage mode), naruto in TBMode, while fighting the ten tails with all at ****ing once. :mad:

I mean, GUYS, HE'S GOT HIDDEN MIST JUTSU!!! :y :sy:

and remember, when all else fails, if he's smart about it, he can win.

.... (for all you trolls, understand that this is a sarcastic post...)

Thanks and have a good night.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol working as intended. 20 yr old pedophile wooo.
I was only joking bro, but if that was your goal.. By all means proceed it with up most consistency!
I think he looks cute. :| Does that mean I like pedos? O_O

OT: That thread was just....:sy:
Kuro, you like what you like.. I cannot change this. But i'll give you some advice.

Kill yourself now

Before the Pedophile finds your address, and takes you to Candy Land.

Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was only joking bro, but if that was your goal.. By all means proceed it with up most consistency!

Kuro, you like what you like.. I cannot change this. But i'll give you some advice.

Kill yourself now

So, I just read that troll's new thread about minato not deserving the title hokage and im tempted to edit my op to include something that mocks that... but im tired lol.

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,958💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kill yourself now

But I would love to go to Candy Land. =DD
So, I just read that troll's new thread about minato not deserving the title hokage and im tempted to edit my op to include something that mocks that... but im tired lol.
You'll be editing this thread all year-long with the recent amount of troll threads on here.