shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If anybody else reads Claymore, are you with me on the fact that coming out only once a month is sooo annoying considering how good its getting??!!

And now at the end of the last chapter it states that the next one will be out in June?!! i can't wait that long!!!

This sucks!

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup! Claymore is amazing. :D

I agree with you about the monthly thing. The chapters seem too short to keep me satisfied for the next month. I lose track of it and only realize the latest chapters until I stumble across them again. xD

They should really pick up the anime again, too. I didn't mind the filler ending, but it would be nice to see some recent events from the manga in animated form.

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If im honest i agree with both comments above. Translation does seem a bit scetchy sometimes and you really have to re-read it to just about understand it and make sense. sometimes you have to change complete sentences just because of spelling haha

I always have to go back a chapter a re-read the last then move on just to refresh what the hell is going on, I love it cos the plot twists are amazing! especially at the end of this chapter for example, also the fights are kept to a good length but seem dragged out for the soul reason of the release dates!!! haha

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is it really that good ? i'am looking for a good manga to read
sorry for double post!!

I enjoy it, watched the anime first but that ends with a filler ending and really cuts it short from the real story in which the manga go's into. great manga!!
i'd suggest it any day!!