Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know there's something wrong with it, but I just can't seem to put my finger on it... Also all my comments will be directed at Pesh's finish since that's what it is, a finish.

For starters, it looks a tad oversharpened for me, especially in the text area. I'm not a big fan of the textures you've used, they look too rustic for my taste, but it seems to fit, colour and all. I like how you've brought out the light on the sword though, really nice touch. :3

I really do think of anything, you should've erased your sharpen over the left egde of the focal, and the text to it blends in that little bit more and your text doesn't look grainy.

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know there's something wrong with it, but I just can't seem to put my finger on it... Also all my comments will be directed at Pesh's finish since that's what it is, a finish.

For starters, it looks a tad oversharpened for me, especially in the text area. I'm not a big fan of the textures you've used, they look too rustic for my taste, but it seems to fit, colour and all. I like how you've brought out the light on the sword though, really nice touch. :3

I really do think of anything, you should've erased your sharpen over the left egde of the focal, and the text to it blends in that little bit more and your text doesn't look grainy.
only one texture was used that day......LOL xd
and Pesh did it....
damn Alternative....u really know how to give a CnC

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

o.o Thanks, It seems like I've made the most of the mistakes there :D
But I edited the light too U^U
only one texture was used that day......LOL xd
and Pesh did it....
damn Alternative....u really know how to give a CnC
Bitchh! : D

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
em thats not 2 different versions people .. its just start and finish of work .. :|

OT: i dont like it :\ i dont know actually why .. this blood on sword looks unreal imo .. also dont like text i think text is peshs fail cuz in start it looks much better.. overally its also over sharpened .. niko over sharpened it and pesh added even more sharpen i think xd yea collab is hard to :x