Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Rei's R&R
No Stealing/Killing
Terrain: Destroyed Konoha (trying out a weird place but I had a weirder one in mind lol xd)
Range: Mid
CE/CJ: Up to you
Sub/Kai: Again up to you :p
Any other rules: Still up to you ;)

Bio: Natsu Tanimoto in sig.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CJs: Nope
Sub/Kai: Nope
Any other rules: Nope . . . Except for one , no screaming allowed . Mandalorians aren't wussies who scream .-. .
Bio: The Extremely Orange one

Last edited:

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
I'll begin by using Combustion Ash Cloud.

Natsu: Scream you b*tch! When I use Combustion Ash Cloud, I want you to scream!! :mad:

Jutsu Used:
(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll begin by using Combustion Ash Cloud.

Natsu: Scream you b*tch! When I use Combustion Ash Cloud, I want you to scream!! :mad:

Jutsu Used:
(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.
Ryohei: It's extremely cloudy !

*As you spew the ashes from your mouth , I punch a vortex of wind at you which takes in all the ashes and strikes you dead on*

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Ryohei: Dammit , now it's your turn to scream !! O_O

Last edited:

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Ryohei: It's extremely cloudy !

*As you spew the ashes from your mouth , I punch a vortex of wind at you which takes in all the ashes and strikes you dead on*

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Ryohei: Dammit , now it's your turn to scream !! O_O
*As the cloud of ash is pushed away from you, it ignites and explode, consuming the wind tech. As it was away from both of us, we are not affected. After the air clears, we can now see each other again.*

Natsu (intense look; no homo :|): Time to get serious. U_U

*I use Typhoon Water Vortex, which is large enough and accompanied by mist to prevent you from seeing me. I then use an earth pillar to launch myself high enough to obtain the appropriate angle to release two lightning bolts from above the Typhoon Water Vortex. Therefore, right when you are dealing with the Typhoon Water Vortex, you suddenly see me in the sky releasing two lightning bolts at you.*

Jutsu Used:
(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water VortexRank: A
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.