0⚔️
OK!
Genjutsu: Omoi no Kamui | Illusionary Arts: The Mind of Creation

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
A powerfull technique were the user takes control of the enemy's 5 senses and makes him experience anything he can imagine. These illusions however are bound by the normal natural laws of Narutoverse (gravity, kinetics, etc) making it impossible to create unreal (in the context of Narutoverse) situations or scenarios. They can and may also be used to cause the enemy pain or distress or simply serve as a distraction or to camouflage the user in an escape or an attack. The genjutsu itself is done by performing 3 hand seals (Tiger+Ram+Horse) while inserting your chakra into the enemy's brain, disturbing his chakra flow and quickly gaining control over his senses. If the user is within short range of the enemy he can perform this technique with either 1 hand seal (Ram) or by looking directly into the enemy's eyes.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note2: User can't perform other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note3: User can't perform any technique above S-Rank on the same turn
Note4: Can affect multiple enemies
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

This tech allows you to create an illusion of anything you want, as long as its not unrealistic within the laws of narutoverse. This sounds more powerful than it is. Yes, you can virtually trap your opponents (works on more than one) into an illusion that is as realistic but that also means that you can't create anything that you wouldn't be able to create with other means.

For example. You can create the illusion of a gigantic fireball being shot at your opponent but you can't create the illusion that you used shinra tensei, considering you don't have the Rinnegan.

The limitations are the narutoverse rules and logic. This means its a technique that is hard to detect but it also means its effects can be rather simplistic.

Finally, you can affect only his 5 physical senses. So, eyesight, taste, touch, smell and hearing. You cannot manipulate his sense of time, his chakra sensing or any other sense he has besides the basic 5. This also means it doesn't trap the oponnent into a "dream world" like some other genjutsu. However, if you do create, for example, an effect which binds him, he will be unable to move as he'll feel and believe he is binded, like with any other Genjutsu. Other sensations and effects follow the same principle.

The most effective way I found of using this technique is to trick the opponent by making him see me do something while I do something else. For example, i make him see me dash towards him with a rasengan in hand while in reality I step back to the side and shoot a fireball at him. You cannot make the opponent pass out, fall asleep, etc etc.

Questions please.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK!
Genjutsu: Omoi no Kamui | Illusionary Arts: The Mind of Creation

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
A powerfull technique were the user takes control of the enemy's 5 senses and makes him experience anything he can imagine. These illusions however are bound by the normal natural laws of Narutoverse (gravity, kinetics, etc) making it impossible to create unreal (in the context of Narutoverse) situations or scenarios. They can and may also be used to cause the enemy pain or distress or simply serve as a distraction or to camouflage the user in an escape or an attack. The genjutsu itself is done by performing 3 hand seals (Tiger+Ram+Horse) while inserting your chakra into the enemy's brain, disturbing his chakra flow and quickly gaining control over his senses. If the user is within short range of the enemy he can perform this technique with either 1 hand seal (Ram) or by looking directly into the enemy's eyes.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note2: User can't perform other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note3: User can't perform any technique above S-Rank on the same turn
Note4: Can affect multiple enemies
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

This tech allows you to create an illusion of anything you want, as long as its not unrealistic within the laws of narutoverse. This sounds more powerful than it is. Yes, you can virtually trap your opponents (works on more than one) into an illusion that is as realistic but that also means that you can't create anything that you wouldn't be able to create with other means.

For example. You can create the illusion of a gigantic fireball being shot at your opponent but you can't create the illusion that you used shinra tensei, considering you don't have the Rinnegan.

The limitations are the narutoverse rules and logic. This means its a technique that is hard to detect but it also means its effects can be rather simplistic.

Finally, you can affect only his 5 physical senses. So, eyesight, taste, touch, smell and hearing. You cannot manipulate his sense of time, his chakra sensing or any other sense he has besides the basic 5. This also means it doesn't trap the oponnent into a "dream world" like some other genjutsu. However, if you do create, for example, an effect which binds him, he will be unable to move as he'll feel and believe he is binded, like with any other Genjutsu. Other sensations and effects follow the same principle.

The most effective way I found of using this technique is to trick the opponent by making him see me do something while I do something else. For example, i make him see me dash towards him with a rasengan in hand while in reality I step back to the side and shoot a fireball at him. You cannot make the opponent pass out, fall asleep, etc etc.

Questions please.
Hm, I think it's pretty straightforward. You made a good explanation on it having to be realistic in terms of the NV.