Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
No problem.

Well, post the technique. Describe it in your own way, it's useful parts, it's weakness.

And lastly, although personally I think it's a waste of time and text, also perform it please.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Meiton: Kirudesuto)- Dark Release: Hungry Dragon
Type: Offensive/Attack
Range: Mid-Long Range
Chakra: 30 Chakra
Damage: 60 Damage
Description:
After having user convert the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw from an A or lowered ranked Lightning/Fire technique or S rank and lower raw chakra, then releases a Dragon composed of Dark chakra with help of shape manipulation, from his left hand, the dragon if clashed against a B rank or lower Fire or lightning based technique it will "eat" the technique meaning it absorbs it and will simply grow bigger, faster and stronger meaning it becomes an S rank technique, however the user must keep the dragons tail attached to there left hand, meaning if he stops the chakra channeling the dragon will simply dissapear. It has enough strength to smash an opponent to the ground and break a few bones and whatnot.
- Can only be used 2 times per battle.
- Must wait 3 turns before using again.
- Must be a Dark user.
- Can only be taught by Lokí .

Hm, describing it in my own words: I think that this technique, like most dark release techniques, requires you to absorb either A-rank or higher lightning or fire technique, or S-rank of raw chakra. With the use of your left hand, in my Zeref bio happens to be the same hands where his diamonds are, the user will be able to release a large dragon materializing from his left hand with the use of the absorbed chakra. This requires you to have a continuous stream of dark chakra because the tail is attached to your left hand. So; the uniqueness of the technique comes from its ability to absorb other techniques, making it like the inhaling maw. If it is B-rank or lower lightning or fire technique, it would simply "eat" the technique, making the dragon bigger and faster. Advantages of it include how it can continue with absorbing techniques, which even strengthens itself if you use it to absorb other techniques and that your opponent wouldn't necessarily anticipate you to use the dragon as a medium to absorb things when you can do it with your own hands. It is very useful because it has a supplementary use; to absorb jutsus, and an offensive use, to attack which can make your attack even stronger. Weaknesses, i would say is the part where the tail is attached, meaning you can't perform anything else while this technique is activated.

Yes, i think performing it is a waste of time too, but i'm pretty bored so might as well. I absorb an A-rank wind technique launched towards me by my opponent. With the use of my KG, i simply absorb the technique as if it was nothing; and with the diamonds in my left hand, i perform nature transformation to transform the nature of my opponents chakra into dark chakra that is useable to me. I then lift up my opened left hand towards my opponent and release the chakra, having it explode out. With the use of shape manipulation, i shape it into a large dragon that is capable of absorbing certain techniques by 'eating' it and having it travel through the body and into my hands.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
(Meiton: Kirudesuto)- Dark Release: Hungry Dragon
Type: Offensive/Attack
Range: Mid-Long Range
Chakra: 30 Chakra
Damage: 60 Damage
Description:
After having user convert the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw from an A or lowered ranked Lightning/Fire technique or S rank and lower raw chakra, then releases a Dragon composed of Dark chakra with help of shape manipulation, from his left hand, the dragon if clashed against a B rank or lower Fire or lightning based technique it will "eat" the technique meaning it absorbs it and will simply grow bigger, faster and stronger meaning it becomes an S rank technique, however the user must keep the dragons tail attached to there left hand, meaning if he stops the chakra channeling the dragon will simply dissapear. It has enough strength to smash an opponent to the ground and break a few bones and whatnot.
- Can only be used 2 times per battle.
- Must wait 3 turns before using again.
- Must be a Dark user.
- Can only be taught by Lokí .

Hm, describing it in my own words: I think that this technique, like most dark release techniques, requires you to absorb either A-rank or higher lightning or fire technique, or S-rank of raw chakra. With the use of your left hand, in my Zeref bio happens to be the same hands where his diamonds are, the user will be able to release a large dragon materializing from his left hand with the use of the absorbed chakra. This requires you to have a continuous stream of dark chakra because the tail is attached to your left hand. So; the uniqueness of the technique comes from its ability to absorb other techniques, making it like the inhaling maw. If it is B-rank or lower lightning or fire technique, it would simply "eat" the technique, making the dragon bigger and faster. Advantages of it include how it can continue with absorbing techniques, which even strengthens itself if you use it to absorb other techniques and that your opponent wouldn't necessarily anticipate you to use the dragon as a medium to absorb things when you can do it with your own hands. It is very useful because it has a supplementary use; to absorb jutsus, and an offensive use, to attack which can make your attack even stronger. Weaknesses, i would say is the part where the tail is attached, meaning you can't perform anything else while this technique is activated.

Yes, i think performing it is a waste of time too, but i'm pretty bored so might as well. I absorb an A-rank wind technique launched towards me by my opponent. With the use of my KG, i simply absorb the technique as if it was nothing; and with the diamonds in my left hand, i perform nature transformation to transform the nature of my opponents chakra into dark chakra that is useable to me. I then lift up my opened left hand towards my opponent and release the chakra, having it explode out. With the use of shape manipulation, i shape it into a large dragon that is capable of absorbing certain techniques by 'eating' it and having it travel through the body and into my hands.
Alright, everything seems good enough.

We're done here, so enjoy. ^^