Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the Fire technique converges on him, he swiftly pours a larger abundance of chakra into the gloves coating his hands and uses it to manifest a shield of water which defends against the incoming stream of flames. The shield narrowly manages to stop the approaching technique, saving Kakuzu from harm.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the Fire technique converges on him, he swiftly pours a larger abundance of chakra into the gloves coating his hands and uses it to manifest a shield of water which defends against the incoming stream of flames. The shield narrowly manages to stop the approaching technique, saving Kakuzu from harm.
Yes, the very pressure of the fire technique, you'll need to able to withstand that also. I suggest jogging.

Okay,

(Suiton:Shiroppu no tebukuro) Water Release: Syrup Gloves

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 35
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will channel highly condensed water onto his hands. If the user wants, he can release the covering syrup from his hands thus create a shield like material infront of him at high speeds.
Note:
-The shield ability will only be able to deflect A-ranked or lower jutsus, but in a sense that the shield will only stay actice for that second the enemies' jutsu is about to hit. From the hit, the syrup will rush back onto the user's hands.
-Only Kages are able to make highly condensed syrup on their hands, on this level.
-The glove can stay active for 2 turns.
-The shield ability can be used 2 times, thus it will count as one of the 3 moves in the turn.
-Need Water Mastered
-The glove can be summoned 2 time.
-If the user stands on a water surface, he'll just have to dunk his hands in the water, and the glove is created.
-Taught by Dr. House
Like I said, this is an S-ranked syrup glove. A-ranked shield!!!! Remember that. The shield is only active from the moment your enemy spews his technique out and the moment you deflected it, meaning those seconds. The shield will form at high speeds! The gloves are for 2 turns, summoned 2 times. You can jsut dunk your hands into the water and the gloves are made too. Any other questions before we move onto a ball you can throw that travels at very high speeds? You watch baseball?

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, well make that glove again in your hand and create additional balls in your glove and throw it with speeds of a National league pitcher. Really high speeds! The speed of the ball will be the same as your rank of speed.

(Suiton:Nikumubeki sufia ) Suiton Release: Abonimable Sphere
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After "(Suiton:Shiroppu no tebukuro) Water Release: Syrup Gloves) The user creates 3 spheres of highly condensed syrup water in the glove, thus throwing the balls at really high speeds at the enemy, like a pitcher.
Note:
-The speed of the balls will count on the user's rank
-Need water to be mastered
-Can be used 2x
-"Suiton:Shiroppu no tebukuro) Water Release: Syrup Gloves" needs to be active while performing this jutsu.
-Only taught by Dr. House

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I utilize my suiton chakra to create a glove around my hand before manifesting additional balls inside of it. I then throw the spheres towards a nearby tree and they travel at the speed of a Sage Rank ninja.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I utilize my suiton chakra to create a glove around my hand before manifesting additional balls inside of it. I then throw the spheres towards a nearby tree and they travel at the speed of a Sage Rank ninja.
I wonder how fast is that in terms of RP.

*ball just splatters and hits an old lady* Good enough! Alright, what's the next?

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton:Toriniti no kabe ) Earth Release: Walls of Trinity

Typeffense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: the user channels his chakra through the ground underneath the opponent, thus causing the earth to start lowering at high speeds, while four walls of really tall/high/thick earth start rising above the enemy, closing up on them, thus crushing the enemy.
Note:
-Can be used 3x
-Can be taught by Dr. House
-Doujutsu can see the chakra in the ground

This is a simple technique. Channel your chakra into the ground and define the parameters of this pit that's about to drop at high speeds but not speedy enough for the opponent to lose footing. As the pit drops, four walls starts to rise around the pit like a dome and as it's closing up, the walls are coming together at the same time. So as to say, as it closed, the enemy is crushed with it too.

You can teach me some cjs of yours too :p

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I release my doton chakra into the ground in order to lower a ten meter by ten meter area around my clone. At the same time, four walls rise around him and converge on his position, crushing him to a pulp.

All of my techniques are full but I'll save you slots on my future ones to repay you u_u