7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent...
*Tosses another scroll*
(Katon/Futon - Sukueasākuru) - Fire/Wind Release - The Squared Circle
Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 40 (10 per turn to maintain)
Damage Points: 80
Description: The squared circle, where men become men. This jutsu is made to keep opponents from simply running away when confronted in cqc. The user begins by performing the Dragon seal, gathering Katon chakra thru their body and releasing it 360 degree's around themselves (Does no damage till it forms) forming 3 ropes of dense fire roughly 2 inches in diameter and spaced 1ft > 3ft > 5ft off the ground in the shape of a square roughly 7 1/2 meters away from the user in the epicenter (15 meters squared). The ropes while burning anyone that touches them also are dense and elastic enough to spring someone back off of them if thrown into them hard enough. As the ropes form, the user then molds his wind chakra, releasing to the ground at the 4 corners, creating 4 posts a 1/4 meter wide to form from the ground to just above the last rope, The user dulls the chakra on the top of the pillars, making it solid enough to stand on without being cut by the user or anyone else, but the sides of the pillars from the ground up will cause slicing damage equal to B rank if touched. If an opponent attempts to run and jump out of the ring, the wind chakra in the corners can released outwards from their respective positions, setting the 3 ropes of fire ablaze sending flames shooting upwards 5 meters into the air, burning for the remainder of that turn causing a combined 90 damage, but costing an additional 20 chakra as well as a move, then ending the jutsu completely at the end of that turn.

~Notes~
-Uses 2 moves of the 3 moves allowed per turn to activate
-Can only be used once per battle, however can be maintained as long as chakra is put into it every turn by the user
-If the jutsu is ended by sending the wind pillars into the ropes, no other Katon jutsu's or any Forbidden ranked jutsu can be used that turn
-Must be taught by -Vegeta
Any questions?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds awesome, though just to clarify... I can move out of the ring by jumping our, correct. O__O'

Also, does the effect my ability to perform other ninjutsu?
You can indeed, and if they try to follow you you can just make the wind pillars disperse into the fire ropes, cause forbidden ranked flames to rise up and burn them, or if they try to escape prematurely you can do that as well to cook them lol. And nope, doesnt affect your ability to do other ninjutsu at all

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can indeed, and if they try to follow you you can just make the wind pillars disperse into the fire ropes, cause forbidden ranked flames to rise up and burn them, or if they try to escape prematurely you can do that as well to cook them lol. And nope, doesnt affect your ability to do other ninjutsu at all
Coolio, just making sure as it's better to have this stuff in writing xD

Is there anything from my customs that you may want? O__O'

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tosses another scroll...

(Sutoradoru bunkatsu panchi) - Straddle Split punch
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A very fast, defensive maneuver meant for counter-striking against high attacks (chest and above). The user while being attacked high will spread both legs outwards doing a straddle split, quickly lowering their position while striking with a punch to the lower regain of the body (lower abdomen and below).

~Notes~
-Attack happens as fast as the user is capable of moving at the time of use
You must be registered for see images

Any questions?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, this is a simply taijutsu manoeuvre that allows you to block your opponents Kick or Punch, and then take advantage of their off-balance state to attack.

My clone will run at you and then perform a round-house kick to left side of your head. I want you to use your honed reflexes to catch his shin and hold it, followed up with a swift round house kick of your own to send him flying away from you. As you move to catch his leg, be sure to duck into a fighting stance to maximise the power of your attack.
Since my clone will be kicking with his right foot, you'll use your left hand to catch his leg and your right leg to kick him.

This will also work if you catch a punch, although you'll have to step back slightly as you catch your opponents wrist otherwise... well you want have room to kick him xD

(Kyatchi to Kikku) Catch and Kick
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Using their honed reflex's, the user intercepts an opponents punch or kick by ducking to the inside of the kick or punch, and grabbing the opponents ankle or wrist using one hand. The user then delivers a powerful round-house kick using the opposite leg to the arm that caught the opponent, kicking them with such force in the side of the opponents head that it sends them flying back sidewards to mid-range.
Notes:
- Can only be taught by Shinta,
- Can only be used to intercept taijutsu without full-body elemental enhancements such as lightning armour,
- Can only be used four times a match.

In short...

What are some advantages and disadvantages you can see with this technique?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, this is a simply taijutsu manoeuvre that allows you to block your opponents Kick or Punch, and then take advantage of their off-balance state to attack.

My clone will run at you and then perform a round-house kick to left side of your head. I want you to use your honed reflexes to catch his shin and hold it, followed up with a swift round house kick of your own to send him flying away from you. As you move to catch his leg, be sure to duck into a fighting stance to maximise the power of your attack.
Since my clone will be kicking with his right foot, you'll use your left hand to catch his leg and your right leg to kick him.

This will also work if you catch a punch, although you'll have to step back slightly as you catch your opponents wrist otherwise... well you want have room to kick him xD

(Kyatchi to Kikku) Catch and Kick
Type: Defensive
Damage: 60
Description: Using their honed reflex's, the user intercepts an opponents punch or kick by ducking to the inside of the kick or punch, and grabbing the opponents ankle or wrist using one hand. The user then delivers a powerful round-house kick using the opposite leg to the arm that caught the opponent, kicking them with such force in the side of the opponents head that it sends them flying back sidewards to mid-range.
Notes:
- Can only be taught by Shinta,
- Can only be used to intercept taijutsu without full-body elemental enhancements such as lightning armour,
- Can only be used four times a match.

In short...

What are some advantages and disadvantages you can see with this technique?
I see no real disadvantages other than the split second your body is spinning for the kick, some advantages are that the block and counter attack happen so quickly, the motion for blocking inside the strike is already carrying you in the direction of the kick so its not even a full turn your have to make, also sends them flying back up to 10 meters away

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm baaaaaack!

Tosses 2 scrolls
(Katon: Bāsākā shakunetsu) - Fire Release: Scorching Berserker
Type: Supplemental/Attack/Defense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30 (15 per turn to maintain)
Damage Points: 60
Description: After Performing Fire Release: Scorching Rage the user will focus and maintain the fiery golden chakra surrounding him and can move about freely on the field of battle, but cannot leave the ground or the chakra will dissipate. The user can ram the enemy while surrounded in the chakra burning them and delivering blunt force damage as well as 4th degree burns. The user may also clap his hands together with the palms open and outward, concentrating and releasing the chakra in a stream of fire up to mid range, which will also end the jutsu.
~Notes~
-Lasts 3 turns unless released
-Must know my Scorching Rage and it must be used on the same turn
-Damage to taijutsu is increased +10 due the the flames surrounding the user
-User can only use katon elemental jutsu while this is active, but can perform physical taijutsu/kenjutsu attacks
That's the update for SB, now for the new one...
(Katon: Shakunetsu no akuma) - Fire Release: Scorching Demoniac
Type: Supplemental/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The brother jutsu to Scorching Rage and Scorching Berserker. Scorching Demoniac looks to capitalize on Scorching Berserker's ability to focus and sustain the fiery aura of katon chakra around oneself. By making the Dragon seal and farther manipulating the chakra while also molding more katon into the aura (After already using Scorching Berserker), it can be made to shine brightly outwards along the same lines as Fire Release: Fire Whisp, as the fiery golden chakra aura grows outwards and upwards 2 more meters surrounding the user to 2 1/2 meters around/above, and it's heat and strength increases from A to S rank in terms of raw damage to the touch. This can also slightly blind the enemy like looking momentarily into the sun, just nowhere near as intense, and will hinder their vision for one turn. The user has a couple options, as once the chakra is honed and focused to this point, it's very intensified and short lived, and will fade away at the end of the turn. The user can perform punching type motions, firing up to 4 bright 1 meter diameter fireballs at the opponent (also along similar lines of the Fire Whisp technique, strength divided depending on how many are fired off), or the user can make a mad run for the enemy attempting to ram them or use taijutsu/kenjutsu strikes against them. Finally, they can focus the aura around them to a single area, clapping their hands together palms facing outwards, streaming the golden fiery chakra from around themselves siphoning it off them like done in Scorching Berserker, however the strength of the stream would be S ranked and would be able to strike opponents long ranged (as opposed to mid ranged in Scorching Berserker) and would be 3 meters in diameters. No matter what is done (including nothing), the effects of Scorching Berserker will end at the end of the turn if this is used.

~Notes~
-Can only be used 2 times per battle
-Scorching Rage can not be used again for 4 turns
-No S rank Katon or above in the next turn
-Damage to taijutsu is increased +5 to the +10 from Scorching Berserker for a total of +15 from the intensity of the heat.
-User is bound by the same restrictions as Scorching Berserker in terms of maneuverability and can only use katon elemental jutsu/taijutsu/kenjutsu while active.
-Firing off the fireballs will use up the entirety of the cloak/aura
any questions?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So that is an Update for Scorching Berserker and not a new jutsu, I'm cool with that. I think you've done a better job with the update xD

Scorching Demoniac... basically I can be a Super-Saiyan!

All good... unfortunately, I have nothing that I can teach you T__T

Thank you very much good-sire.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So that is an Update for Scorching Berserker and not a new jutsu, I'm cool with that. I think you've done a better job with the update xD

Scorching Demoniac... basically I can be a Super-Saiyan!

All good... unfortunately, I have nothing that I can teach you T__T

Thank you very much good-sire.
You've already taught me plenty Super Kami Guru ^^ enjoy!

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arrives back at the training grounds

Here you go Super Kami Guru..
tosses a scroll to you
(Fuuton - Rekkyaku Kuubu) - Wind Style - Cataclysmic Whirlwind
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: When reacting to a high strike, or a high strike by the user is blocked and countered, the user, while reacting to the strike/counter attack, does a backwards handspring concentrating a slicing blade of wind to their dominant foot slicing vertically into the opponent. They can continue by gathering more wind chakra throughout their body, releasing it clockwise around themselves as they spin on their hands, the wind chakra bursting out like a small tornado surrounding them as they plant their foot with their other dominant foot raised high in a slicing kick, the wind chakra speeding the rotation of the attack.

~Notes~
- Must be taught by -Vegeta
- Can be used 2x's per battle
Ref-
New Ref-
Any questions?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arrives back at the training grounds

Here you go Super Kami Guru..
tosses a scroll to you
(Fuuton - Rekkyaku Kuubu) - Wind Style - Cataclysmic Whirlwind
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: When reacting to a high strike, or a high strike by the user is blocked and countered, the user, while reacting to the strike/counter attack, does a backwards handspring concentrating a slicing blade of wind to their dominant foot slicing vertically into the opponent. They can continue by gathering more wind chakra throughout their body, releasing it clockwise around themselves as they spin on their hands, the wind chakra bursting out like a small tornado surrounding them as they plant their foot with their other dominant foot raised high in a slicing kick, the wind chakra speeding the rotation of the attack.

~Notes~
- Can be used 2x's per battle
Ref-
New Ref-
Any questions?
Had to watch the videos a few times, but otherwise no questions. If you have anything else to add, we'll come back to it as I have something you might be able to use soon.

Hebi ketsugō Shīru - Snake Binding Seal
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: N/A
Description: Similar to Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, the user manifest two snakes to shoot out from their sleeve towards the target, however instead of biting they immediately begin to coil there way around the them. While coiling the snakes will merge with the target, turning into snake-looking fuuinjutsu seals that continue to coil around the targets arms or legs with the open mouths of the snake coming to rest either side of the neck. The seals prevent the opponent from summoning toads and using toad related ninjutsu, including Frog Kata for the duration of the seal.
Notes:
- Lasts four turns or until removed by another fuuinjutsu.
- Can only be used three times per match.
- No Snake ninjutsu/summoning or fuuinjutsu on the turn after this jutsu is used.
- Must know the snake summoning and snake ninjutsu to be able to use.
- Can only be taught by Shinta

So this is a Fuuinjutsu and Snake Summoning/Ninjutsu technique. As such, you need to be using your Snake Summoning for the NW event or the Battle you want to use this seal.

This starts off looking like Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, releasing two snakes from your sleeve to bite the opponents etc. Though as soon as they bite the target, the seal takes hold as the snakes coil around and merge with the target, until they appear to be just some snake tattoos on the them. Once these are set, the target cannot utilise toad summons nor utilise frog kata or toad ninjutsu, due to the natural relationship between snakes and toads. The key point really is preventing Frog Kata, which can be a dangerous tool for TSM users in battle.
This does not prevent them from entering or gaining the passive boost from TSM, so bear that in mind.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had to watch the videos a few times, but otherwise no questions. If you have anything else to add, we'll come back to it as I have something you might be able to use soon.

Hebi ketsugō Shīru - Snake Binding Seal
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: N/A
Description: Similar to Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, the user manifest two snakes to shoot out from their sleeve towards the target, however instead of biting they immediately begin to coil there way around the them. While coiling the snakes will merge with the target, turning into snake-looking fuuinjutsu seals that continue to coil around the targets arms or legs with the open mouths of the snake coming to rest either side of the neck. The seals prevent the opponent from summoning toads and using toad related ninjutsu, including Frog Kata for the duration of the seal.
Notes:
- Lasts four turns or until removed by another fuuinjutsu.
- Can only be used three times per match.
- No Snake ninjutsu/summoning or fuuinjutsu on the turn after this jutsu is used.
- Must know the snake summoning and snake ninjutsu to be able to use.
- Can only be taught by Shinta

So this is a Fuuinjutsu and Snake Summoning/Ninjutsu technique. As such, you need to be using your Snake Summoning for the NW event or the Battle you want to use this seal.

This starts off looking like Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, releasing two snakes from your sleeve to bite the opponents etc. Though as soon as they bite the target, the seal takes hold as the snakes coil around and merge with the target, until they appear to be just some snake tattoos on the them. Once these are set, the target cannot utilise toad summons nor utilise frog kata or toad ninjutsu, due to the natural relationship between snakes and toads. The key point really is preventing Frog Kata, which can be a dangerous tool for TSM users in battle.
This does not prevent them from entering or gaining the passive boost from TSM, so bear that in mind.
Yeah it was originally just the first ref video, I updated it to be able to be used like in the 2nd ref vid as a defensive maneuver. Love that seal btw, no questions.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tosses another scroll..
(Katon - Shakunetsu no Bakuhatsuha) - Fire Style - Scorching Exploding Wave
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90 (-15 to the user)
Description: After using Scorching Berserker to hone and focus the fiery golden chakra, the fiery chakra that rages around the user can be concentrated and drawn in tighter to the users body while molding massive amounts of fire chakra into it. The user will then focus the chakra downwards thru their legs entering into the ground, which will then travel towards the target similar to the Flame Pillars technique. By forming a special 2 fingered seal while lifting their hand upwards, they will cause the concentrated fire chakra to explode upwards violently like a volcano erupting spanning from mid range in width and height causing devastating damage to the field creating a crater short range in depth with golden flames covering the area and debris and smoke littering the air. This is meant as an attack on someone who is avoiding close range or attempting to flee. This cannot be executed on a target that is short range. Due to the fiery aura drawing in so close to the body, the user suffers minor damage from excessive heat.

~Notes~
- This will end the effects of Scorching Berserker, after which Scorching Rage cannot be used again for 3 turns
- No Katon over A rank the next turn due to over using ones Katon chakra
- If caught in the explosion, the user will take the full brunt of it
- Due to the needed process to reach this stage (Ie; using Scorching Rage/Scorching Berserker first) this jutsu can be used 2x per battle
ref-
You must be registered for see images

The final move of my Scorching set, basically Nappa's attack in a nutshell. Any questions?