Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*drops in*

We'll strat with this one because lazyness. El Copy, Le Paste! You'll need to perform 3 handseals and hold the last one. Then simply generate wind currents of varying strength wherever you wish that may be controlled freely as well. The uses for this jutsu are endless so just perform it, showing me a way you would use it.

(Fuuton: Henka no Kaze)- Wind Release: Winds of Change
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (+15 each turn active)
Damage: 80
Description: The user forms 3 handseals to generates and control wind currents throughout the battlefield that can vary in strength from a breeze to wind capable of lifting large buildings. The user must keep the last hand seal held to maintain precise control of the currents and continue the jutsu.However a fire technique of A rank or above can cut the control of the wind currents
-Usable twice per battle
-No A-rank or higher wind jutsu for the next 2 turns
-Can only be taught by Shin-Akira

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*drops in*

We'll strat with this one because lazyness. El Copy, Le Paste! You'll need to perform 3 handseals and hold the last one. Then simply generate wind currents of varying strength wherever you wish that may be controlled freely as well. The uses for this jutsu are endless so just perform it, showing me a way you would use it.

(Fuuton: Henka no Kaze)- Wind Release: Winds of Change
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (+15 each turn active)
Damage: 80
Description: The user forms 3 handseals to generates and control wind currents throughout the battlefield that can vary in strength from a breeze to wind capable of lifting large buildings. The user must keep the last hand seal held to maintain precise control of the currents and continue the jutsu.However a fire technique of A rank or above can cut the control of the wind currents
-Usable twice per battle
-No A-rank or higher wind jutsu for the next 2 turns
-Can only be taught by Shin-Akira

I reach my pockets and take a bunch of cherry blossom petals out (no idea why it´s in my pockets). Then I make one handseal (Wind affinity) and I hold it as I generate a moderate breeze of wind strong enough to lift the petals up as I control the wind´s direction along with the petals to blow around you. As the petals still swirl around you blocking your line of sight, I then control the wind to go upwards and then release it, creating an effect of cherry blossom petals bursting from around you and slowly fall down onto the ground.

Tada~ xd

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
O^O *burns all the petals* :heh:

So this technique is pretty simple: Send wind chakra into an area with the size, strength and length of the wind streams in mind and summon wind there that travels upwards. Once it is summoned you can't change it's properties but you can get rid of it whenever you want. There are plenty of uses but just try to lift that boulder over there 50 ft in the air.

*points at random bus-sized rock*

(Fuuton: Kyōfū no Jōshō) - Wind Release: Rising Gale
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user summons an upward wind current in order to halt the decent of falling objects or lift objects into the air. The scale, strength, and duration of the current can be customized depending on the task to be performed. Although the current cannot be changed once created, it may be cancelled whenever the user desires. This technique is capable of hovering a giant summoning animal above the ground but cannot lift it very high.
~Can only be used three times per battle.
~Cannot be used for offensive purposes.

This one's even easier so just perform it.

(Fuuton: Kōkū-Bin)-Wind Style: Air-Mail
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: With one handseal, the user creates a gust of wind that envelopes a distant shuriken or other small object and lets the user manipulate it in midair.
-Usable 3 times per battle
-Can only be taught by Katonpwnz

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O^O *burns all the petals* :heh:

So this technique is pretty simple: Send wind chakra into an area with the size, strength and length of the wind streams in mind and summon wind there that travels upwards. Once it is summoned you can't change it's properties but you can get rid of it whenever you want. There are plenty of uses but just try to lift that boulder over there 50 ft in the air.

*points at random bus-sized rock*

(Fuuton: Kyōfū no Jōshō) - Wind Release: Rising Gale
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user summons an upward wind current in order to halt the decent of falling objects or lift objects into the air. The scale, strength, and duration of the current can be customized depending on the task to be performed. Although the current cannot be changed once created, it may be cancelled whenever the user desires. This technique is capable of hovering a giant summoning animal above the ground but cannot lift it very high.
~Can only be used three times per battle.
~Cannot be used for offensive purposes.

This one's even easier so just perform it.

(Fuuton: Kōkū-Bin)-Wind Style: Air-Mail
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: With one handseal, the user creates a gust of wind that envelopes a distant shuriken or other small object and lets the user manipulate it in midair.
-Usable 3 times per battle
-Can only be taught by Katonpwnz
My petals D:

I see the rock as I think of the amount of force the wind needs to lift that rock up. Then I send my wind chakra into that area creating a stream of wind that goes upwards lifting the rock 50 ft in the air and then I cancel the technique allowing the rock to free fall from that location and then I smash it into pieces with a cutting wind technique (*Inserts a Cutting wind technique*).
As the pieces of the rock get into mid range with me, I create a gust of wind enveloping one of those pieces of rock allowing me to control it in mid air. As I do so, I control the rock so that it quickly hits all the other pieces one by one making them change the location of where they were going to land to the location where you are standing as I then make a throwing motion as I cancel the technique, throwing the last piece of rock to your face.

That´s for burning my petals :T_T:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*casually dodges every rock as I speak*

Lol Don't be mad. See, you're learned some kickass jutsu all for the price of a cup of coffee. Hmm...still smells like burning foliage.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*casually dodges every rock as I speak*

Lol Don't be mad. See, you're learned some kickass jutsu all for the price of a cup of coffee. Hmm...still smells like burning foliage.
Want another cup of coffee, Mr. Prosecutor? Can tell Apollo to get you one xD

Thank you for the CJs ^^