Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Waits for Ushiro*

I'll give the following two S-Ranks for four of your D/C-Ranks. The 2nd jutsu will be taught to you by -Venom-, since he submitted the jutsu on my behalf.

(Katon/Fuuton: Kaon Gufuu) – Fire/Wind Release: Pyroclastic Cyclone
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: Kakuzu causes his wind-element mask to reach out from his back and mount itself above his shoulder before exhaling a powerful rotating wave of wind in the direction of the opponent. Simultaneously, Kakuzu begins spewing an immense stream of flammable superheated ash (similar to Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning) towards the intended target. The rotating wave of wind begins carrying the stream of ash, greatly augmenting its speed, heat and abrasive ability, making it a dangerous technique in all aspects. Due to the nature of the wind technique, it carries the stream of ash towards the opponent rather than dispersing it. The abrasiveness of the rotating wind-fused ash is on such a level its capable of skinning an opponent with mere contact. Afterwards, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in the technique becoming a dangerous stream of flames. This jutsu can also be performed with a clone with the Katon/Fuuton affinity or by both of Kakuzu's Fire and Wind masks.

Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
Note: For other bios to use this technique, they must have a clone/summon with the Katon/Fuuton affinity.

(Doton/Suiton: Boukun Rokujou) – Earth/Water Release: Tyrannical Aggravation
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A (80 damage if used to attack the opponent)
Description: The user will release their doton chakra into the ground to cause two colossal armoured prehistoric crocodile-like creatures composed entirely of earth (and coated in adhesive mud) to surface beneath or around their position, each being the same size as the A-Rank Stone Golem. The user will then focus their suiton chakra into each of the creatures to cause the humanoid crocodiles to secrete a dense layer of adhesive water (Similar to Water Release: Starch Syrup Capture Field) from every point on their gargantuan bodies, causing the already present layer of adhesive mud to fuse with the sticky water to make for a very dense, viscous and adhesive mixture. As a result the crocodiles become capable of traversing through even the densest and stickiest of mediums e.g. Swamp of the Underworld. This makes them extremely proficient in swimming through similar liquids, with their maneuverability being heightened the denser the medium they are traveling through. On land, these creatures are extremely sluggish, in water or when they are submerged with solid ground, they match the speed of an average aquatic creature, in adhesive mud and liquid metals, their speed is unsurpassed, partly because they aren't hampered by the sheer viscousity of such mediums. The composition of the adhesive water/mud-like layer grants it properties of being both extremely viscous and an unparalleled level of stickiness. The viscosity of the mixture makes it so that weapons or physical objects can only partially pass through it until they run out of momentum, making Taijutsu and Kenjutsu which involve physical interaction ineffective against these creatures, as the user's body/weapon will cling to them, preventing further maneuverability. This also translates to kunai, swords and other projectiles become trapped inside the mixture. Its stickiness also grants it the effect of being able to congeal semi-solid elements together such as: Sand, Gold sand and Iron sand. Rendering them ineffective as they can no longer reform and reshape, a property they depend on in combat. This interaction is similar to the 2nd Mizukage's oily water breaking down Gaara's sand, but on a much higher level, making it capable of affecting all sand-based elements. One final property granted by the adhesive water/mud-like layer is that the creatures become extremely resistant to burning and heat based elements (due to infusion of water), protecting the hard, rocky interior of the large beasts. Alternatively, these crocodiles can be used whilst the user is submerged in a swamp or they can be spewed directly from the user's mouth, meaning the user doesn't have to be in contact with the ground to use this technique. The crocodiles also possess extremely long jaws capable of biting down with crushing force and spiked tails which can be used for physical attacks. In terms of defensive capabilities, each crocodile can neutralize up to: S-Rank Fire, S-Rank Water, A-Rank Wind, B-Rank Lightning and B-Rank Earth. However, in neutralizing these jutsu, they will be destroyed in the process.

Note: Creatures last for a maximum of four turns
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Can only be taught by -Venom-
Note: Counts as 2 moves from the users 3 per turn limit.

You must be registered for see images

The jutsus I want are:
Wind Release: Air Mail
Earth Release: Subtle Shift
Secret Gliding Method
Explosive Modification

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noni

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The gliding jutsu is already full. I'd trade the other 3 for the earth/water one though. They are pretty simple so just demonstrate a way you would use each of them and i'll answer any questions.

(Fuuton: Kōkū-Bin)-Wind Style: Air-Mail
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: With one handseal, the user creates a gust of wind that envelopes a distant shuriken or other small object and lets the user manipulate it in midair.
-Usable 3 times per battle
-Can only be taught by Katonpwnz
(Doton: Bimyōna Shifuto)- Earth Release: Subtle Shift
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user focuses earth chakra throughout the ground to make it absorb small objects, weapons, liquid etc and quickly transport them somewhere else either underground or on the surface. The movement of the objects underground is very discrete to keep enemies unaware of it. However, as objects reach the surface shifting earth can be heard. This jutsu is helpful when setting traps and will not work on a living organism.
-Can only be taught by Shin-Akira
(Bakuhatsu-tekina Shūsei no Jutsu) - Explosive Modification Technique
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 15 (+2 per additional tag)
Damage points: 30 (+5 per additional tag)
Description: This technique allows the user to modify the explosion of an exploding tag(s) to suit his needs. The user imbues a tag with chakra focused in different areas of the tag. It serves to divert the force of the explosion away from the chakra, allowing the direction, size, and strength of the explosion to be changed. For example, the user could place a tag on a tree and cause an explosion which only makes a 3 inch wide hole in it by diverting all of the energy of the explosion toward the tree and limiting its range. If the user is in contact with a tag exploding away from him, he will be blown back by the recoil unless he braces himself or reduces it's strength.
-Max 3 tags per use
-Tags can be detonated whenever the user wishes

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Air Mail is one of those subtle basic techniques, that can have a variety of uses. Throwing a kunai as your first move could prove to be extremely deadly, if your opponent tries to dodge or avoid it via freeform since you'll be capable of guiding the air currents to use the kunai(s) to assault them from their blind spot.

Subtle shift, again a basic yet ingenious technique. On a Minato bio, the user could slyly transport FTG tagged kunai across the battlefield to effectively surround the opponent and maximize the chance of catching them off guard. Without a Minato bio, it couples as an effective defense against weapons around you (deadly when used by Magnetism or Minato users), allowing you to relocate them to another location.

Explosive modification is a pretty situational technique, but a useful one nonetheless. It could easily be used as a defensive measure against explosive tags/kunai detonated near you. Another usage I've thought of is, engaging the opponent is close combat whilst gripping an explosive tagged kunai, detonating it within point-blank range of them, whilst diverting the entirety of the explosion away from yourself. At such close proximity, they'll have virtually no time to get off a jutsu to counter or try to defend against such an unexpected action (since its usually suicide to be within the blast radius of an explosion).

Now, time to learn my technique. Let me summon -Venom- to teach you it xD

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Le venom arrives* O_O

Ok ok, so tell me what you get from this cj/Whats it about just from reading it O_O
-Advantages of this jutsu
-How would you use it in battle
-Efficient combos etc

And if you got any questions, ask away O_O

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
This jutsu creates large creatures with several properties that make it very versatile in battle. First of all it doesn't require handseals or use of hands all together so it can be created quickly. Their ability to travel through mud and earth allows the user to set up surprise attacks from below or help him escape Swamp of the Underworld. Their strong bodies and adhesive coating make them almost invulnerable to Taijutsu and other physical attacks. Once an enemy gets stuck on it, the creature can easily finish him with its strength. Another thing I've noticed is the coating is a mixture of water and earth which gives it more resistance to elemental attacks like fire, making it good for a mobile defense or offense.
An obvious combo would be trapping someone in a swamp and having the creatures attack from inside the swamp. Another one is using lightweight rock to make them faster above ground and a bigger threat.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good details man. Especially with the light weight trick ;)

Congratz you have just learn:

(Doton/Suiton: Boukun Rokujou) – Earth/Water Release: Tyrannical Aggravation
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Damage points: N/A (80 damage if used to attack the opponent)
Description: The user will release their doton chakra into the ground to cause two colossal armoured prehistoric crocodile-like creatures composed entirely of earth (and coated in adhesive mud) to surface beneath or around their position, each being the same size as the A-Rank Stone Golem. The user will then focus their suiton chakra into each of the creatures to cause the humanoid crocodiles to secrete a dense layer of adhesive water (Similar to Water Release: Starch Syrup Capture Field) from every point on their gargantuan bodies, causing the already present layer of adhesive mud to fuse with the sticky water to make for a very dense, viscous and adhesive mixture. As a result the crocodiles become capable of traversing through even the densest and stickiest of mediums e.g. Swamp of the Underworld. This makes them extremely proficient in swimming through similar liquids, with their maneuverability being heightened the denser the medium they are traveling through. On land, these creatures are extremely sluggish, in water or when they are submerged with solid ground, they match the speed of an average aquatic creature, in adhesive mud and liquid metals, their speed is unsurpassed, partly because they aren't hampered by the sheer viscousity of such mediums. The composition of the adhesive water/mud-like layer grants it properties of being both extremely viscous and an unparalleled level of stickiness. The viscosity of the mixture makes it so that weapons or physical objects can only partially pass through it until they run out of momentum, making Taijutsu and Kenjutsu which involve physical interaction ineffective against these creatures, as the user's body/weapon will cling to them, preventing further maneuverability. This also translates to kunai, swords and other projectiles become trapped inside the mixture. Its stickiness also grants it the effect of being able to congeal semi-solid elements together such as: Sand, Gold sand and Iron sand. Rendering them ineffective as they can no longer reform and reshape, a property they depend on in combat. This interaction is similar to the 2nd Mizukage's oily water breaking down Gaara's sand, but on a much higher level, making it capable of affecting all sand-based elements. One final property granted by the adhesive water/mud-like layer is that the creatures become extremely resistant to burning and heat based elements (due to infusion of water), protecting the hard, rocky interior of the large beasts. Alternatively, these crocodiles can be used whilst the user is submerged in a swamp or they can be spewed directly from the user's mouth, meaning the user doesn't have to be in contact with the ground to use this technique. The crocodiles also possess extremely long jaws capable of biting down with crushing force and spiked tails which can be used for physical attacks. In terms of defensive capabilities, each crocodile can neutralize up to: S-Rank Fire, S-Rank Water, A-Rank Wind, B-Rank Lightning and B-Rank Earth. However, in neutralizing these jutsu, they will be destroyed in the process.

Note: Creatures last for a maximum of four turns
Note: Can only be taught by -Venom-
Note: Counts as 2 moves from the users 3 per turn limit.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
If i remember correctly, it is simply a disk of wind chakra which gives cutting power to objects passing through either side of it by coating them in wind chakra. In battle i would send earth techniques through it in order to make them neutral to lightning techniques and make them more lethal. Maybe while in close range i would pass through it myself and make my taijutsu cut my opponent. At least, i think that's how it works. o_o
Couple of questions: Can you get rid of the disk whenever you want? Can an object passing though more than once gain more power?

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If i remember correctly, it is simply a disk of wind chakra which gives cutting power to objects passing through either side of it by coating them in wind chakra. In battle i would send earth techniques through it in order to make them neutral to lightning techniques and make them more lethal. Maybe while in close range i would pass through it myself and make my taijutsu cut my opponent. At least, i think that's how it works. o_o
Couple of questions: Can you get rid of the disk whenever you want? Can an object passing though more than once gain more power?
Hm, I've considered that whole granting yourself cutting properties. It can be achieved by "jumping" through the portal/disk of wind, making sure you're whole body makes it through. This will give you a full body coating of sharp wind xD. For this kind of purpose, I recommend you create it as a "vertical" portal, so that you can simply jump up to pass through it.

No, once a object passes through the portal of wind, it won't be boosted in power if it manages to pass through it again.

Yes, you can get rid of the disk of wind at any time by cancelling the jutsu.

(Fuuton: Manako no Shippuu) – Wind Release: Eye of the Gale
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A (+20 damage to anything which moves through the portal)
Description: The user will perform the Rat Handseal before focusing their fuuton chakra into the air at any location on the battlefield to generate a small, flat disc-shaped portal of wind, either near their location or the opponent's. A unique ability possessed by the portal of wind is any solid/liquid objects, constructs or techniques passing through it will have their cutting capabilities greatly amplified, as the disc of wind provides them with a green coating of sharp wind chakra much like the one produced in Wind Release: Vacuum Blade. The process in which this happens is similar to Danzo's technique (Vacuum Blade), where the blowing of fuuton chakra onto the weapon is substituted by the projectile(s) passing through the portal of wind. The layer of wind will amplify a construct's cutting properties to the extent, a thrown rock will become as destructive as a bullet, making this technique a very formidable weapon despite its non-offensive nature. This technique will only amplify the cutting capabilities of solid or liquid constructs e.g. rocks, kunai, bullets of water and etc, whilst only blocking/weakening any Lightning-based elements which attempt to pass through it. One disadvantage to the technique is, the opponent can also benefit from this technique if their thrown projectiles or techniques manage to pass through the portal, making this jutsu a very double-edged sword. The portal itself can have a maximum diameter of five meters and for any solid/liquid constructs to benefit from the cutting enhancement, they must be projectiles capable of fitting through it completely. Since this technique serves to imbue objects and techniques with a coating of wind chakra, they will become dual elemental techniques e.g. Wind/Earth or Wind/Water.

Note: Lasts for two turns
Note: Can only be used four times per battle
Note: Cool down time of two turns in between uses
Note: Does not enhance speed of projectiles/techniques
Note: Only amplifies cutting capabilities of solid or liquid constructs
Note: Does not affect Fire or Wind-based techniques
Note: Portal of wind can be created a maximum of ten meters away from the user

If those are your only questions, let's move onto your technique

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Ekitai Tojikome) - Water Release: Liquid Imprisonment
Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user performs the Bird handseal and materializes 8 semi-solid cubes of water around his target. They are each 1 meter wide and have numerous cords of water linking the cubes which are difficult to break due to their dense composition. After their creation the user may clap his hands together, causing the cords to retract and swiftly pull the cubes towards each other. Anyone caught between the cubes is crushed as a giant water cube is formed around them.
-Usable twice per battle
-No other water jutsu this turn
-No A-rank or higher water jutsu next turn

Your jutsu essentially creates eight interconnected dense cubes of water around the opponent. Once they're constructed, the user can force the cubes to collide with one another (at the opponent's location), crushing them and forming a giant cube around them.

Typically, I'd use this jutsu to force the opponent to go on the defensive and use a defensive technique such as the S-Rank Earth Hardening. I'd go on to use my Sweat of the Bloated Pig to inflate the weakened armour and stick them to its inside, trapping them in their own jutsu.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Here we are again. Guess i'll start. You'll need to perform 3 handseals and hold the last one. Then simply generate wind currents wherever you wish that may be controlled freely as well. The uses for this jutsu are endless so just show me a way you would use it.

(Fuuton: Henka no Kaze)- Wind Release: Winds of Change
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (+15 each turn active)
Damage: 80
Description: The user forms 3 handseals to generates and control wind currents throughout the battlefield that can vary in strength from a breeze to wind capable of lifting large buildings. The user must keep the last hand seal held to maintain precise control of the currents and continue the jutsu.However a fire technique of A rank or above can cut the control of the wind currents
-Usable twice per battle
-No A-rank or higher wind jutsu for the next 2 turns
-Can only be taught by Shin-Akira

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This jutsu goes best with a jutsu known as "Sweat of the Bloated Pig" I have. First, I'd use Dropping Lid to gauge my opponent's reaction. If they use an A-Rank or below technique to destroy the lid, I'd use SotBP to force the earthen lid to absorb a vast amount of sticky water, effectively strengthening/fortifying and inflating it, to prevent my opponent's launched attack from destroying it. Now with the lid closer than ever, I'd use this technique to lift them up towards the lid, causing them to stick onto its underside. Since its filled with sticky water, they'd be unable to merge through it and so they'll have to find a way to escape its grasp or protect from the imminent collision. Finally, I would utilize Swamp of the Underworld to turn the ground beneath them into a thick marsh, causing them to plunge face first deep into its depths, with the lid having an anchor effect.

So yeah, having this jutsu would be cool z.z

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton/Suiton: Yurasu Bakuhatsu) – Earth/Water Release: Seismic Explosion
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user will focus their suiton chakra into the ground beneath the opponent doing 2 hand seals to saturate it with a large quantity of black flammable thick water, similar to that of the one produced in Water Style: Black Clouds, creating an underground reservoir of an intensely volatile fluid. In quick succession, they will string together two handseals whilst releasing their doton chakra into the floor below to cause the ground around their location to cause it to spiral inwards in a clockwise-like motion, generating a large amount of heat and frictional force in the process as the sink hole gathers momentum the longer it is allowed to proceed. This underground friction generates countless minute sparks which set the dark water source alight, resulting in an intense outward and upward slow explosion-like burst of molten rock, aflame dark water and sharp shards of debris. Whilst seemingly powerful, a vigilant opponent may detect the presence of the dark reservoir by noticing the small vibrations in the ground upon its formation which causes the ground to slightly "inflate" in response to the added volume. Furthermore, a moderate interval of time will need to transpire before the antilion-like formation gathers enough momentum to produce the necessary amount of frictional force required to ignite the water source. Conventional methods of offsetting the technique such as Chidori Nagashi and other electrical currents to negate the doton chakra in the ground will prove to be futile, as the electricity will simply serve the purpose of igniting the oil itself, resulting in an explosion regardless.

Note: Requires a cool down period of three turns before next use
Note: No other S-Rank or above Suiton user's same turn
Note: No S-Rank and above Doton in the user's next turn
Note: Counts as two moves

Tell me about the above technique and how you would use it. Alternatively, you can just perform it, whichever you prefer really.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That technique basically creates a lethal whirlpool of fire, water and earth by churning the ground similarly to the any lion technique which also ignites the oil produced beneath the opponent previously. It not only makes the opponent lose his footing but also makes the battlefield extremely hazardous. I would use this technique to force my opponent to jump up in order to avoid the exploding oil or use it as an extravagant distraction while I attack from his blindside.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
So, the way Afterburner works isn't complex. Katon chakra is gathered into two marks on your palms and is released as jets to propell you. They can even be used for offense. Just perform it.