Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
T__________________T *Wallie mode activated*

So storm release is the composition of two elements to create a single KG; these elements being lightning and water. When this KG was first shown, it was in the movie, I think the third naruto shippuden movie. Hiruke showcased it twice, both for offensive purposes and defensive purposes. Then Darui was shown using it. Now this KG resides specifically in Kumogakure, village hidden in the clouds, and from the land of lightning, quite a understandable choice for the KG to be from don't ya think?

So the main offensive characteristics for storm release is actually sorta similar to lightning, it has a great shock value with anyone who comes into contact with a full blown storm technique can easily be fatal and paralyze the opponent if not at least numb them. This in some cases can effect the opponent either at the moment of contact or down the stretch of a fight. Now I've always said, Storm has the offensive abilities of lightning but the mobility of water, this is quite obvious since storm techniques can literally appear out of any area of the battlefield using the water vapor as a initiation of the technique to appear, basically any area you can summon storm from making it such a mobile and useful KG, something most don't allow since some require you to actually come out of the body or from the ground (with ground contact needed sometimes to). Storm however can appear out of the ground, body, and atmosphere, making it useful in any area, terrain, weather, or condition to fight in.

Now, we gotta talk about storms best part, its form releases. Storm has two specific releases, one being dark black storm clouds with have light blue lightning ragging along the body of the clouds, and then one being lasers. I mean you can do super man with these techs. Wanna know something so cool is how storm can also have a crimson color look, mainly for cosmetic purposes but it is awesome. Now the lasers are extremely flexible and fluid, they have been shown to move around and can attack the opponent in any direction and move with a rapid pace. The clouds are also flexible but they are much more distinctive and easy to notice where they can come, but they are more mobile in where they can appear and if used correctly you can make them quite the stealthy weapon. They become almost difficult to detect, if used well with weather conditions.

Storm release can easily be combined with other weather like techniques, Storm is probably the number one "weather" manipulator. You can create storm clouds, rain droplets electrified, and lasers. So I decided to get the rain element since they would work well (gotta pass of course). In some cases storm can be added well with lightning chakra if used correctly. When it comes to making CJs, well I can't give to much info but yeah the ideas are so vast it makes my blood boil T_T.

Weak to water and wind, strong to earth and fire, neutral to lightning. Storm is more of a water type KG since it has a base and movement like water but retains its destructive ability of lightning. Darui and Hiruko known users for the KG as well.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay then, you seem to know your stuff lol. Anyways lets continue..

Okay, this fallowing Jutsu is perhaps one of the most useful Storm Element jutsu's one can used. This of course depends on how you use it and the timing in which you use it. The user will release there storm chakra, while using shape manipulation to maintain it, forming armor around there body. This is an S-ranked Defense that has Pro's and Con's. So, the first thing I want you to do is to release your storm chakra and form it into Battle Armor. From there, you will feel the surge of energy all around you. This will increase you speed by +10 allowing you to move around much faster then normal. It will also allow you to use Storm Release with a +10 damage output and Taijutsu with a +5 damage output. This is most effective in close combat, allowing for quick delivery of taijutsu and storm release giving minimal time for the opponent to counter all while providing an S-ranked defense. however, you are limited to only using storm release and taijutsu in this mode meaning all other Ninjutsu methods are out of your reach while it is active. including Genjutsu. This mode is activated with quick speed and without the need of handseals..
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (+10 Ranton | +5 Taijutsu)
Description: The user will push all of his Ranton based Chakra out of his body forming a bright aura around the user. This aura takes shape of Ancient Battle Armor that is semi-transparent. This drastically increases the users ability to use Storm Element, allowing the user to use stronger Storm based techniques then normal. Because of the Ranton Armor the user is able to achieve greater speed in similar fashion to "Raiton Armor", however this only allows the user to move at half speed compared to "Raiton Armor". Thanks to the speed gained by this technique, Taijutsu becomes more efficient. Not only allowing for faster delivery of Taijutsu, but an increase in strength as well. Ranton Armor seems like an excellent technique, but it has it's drawbacks. The amount of output needed for the Ranton makes it impassable for the user to use other element bases, the user can only use Ranton based Ninjutsu and Taijutsu during this mode. Upon deactivation of this mode the user will feel totally drain. As a side effect, the user will feel dizzy and move at half their normal speed because of the lack of chakra and the strain on the users body.
Notes:
-Last 5 turns.
-Can only be used once per battle.
-Only Ranton and Taijutsu during this Mode.
-User moves at half speed for 2 turns after Jutsu.
-No S-ranks for two turns after this Jutsu.
-No Ranton Rest of Battle after this mode is deactivated.
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

PHP:
[B]Preform The Technique:[/B]
[B]Advantages:[/B]
[B]Disadvantages:[/B]
[B]Possible "Unique" Uses:[/B]
[B]Questions?[/B]

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Preform The Technique:

I gather my chakra, and begin to circulate the chakra around my entire body. As I do so, I combine my natural elements, lightning and water release creating the legendary KG of storm release. As my chakra still circulates, I quickly release the storm chakra outward on my upper body creating a light blue aura of storm chakra. I then manipulate the shape of the storm release into a ancient armor which covers the upper body granting me an amazing power. I move around at great speed and try some bursts of storm chakra out of my hands to test it all out, it felt amazing.
Advantages:
- It grants the opponent a great defense, not just the armor itself but being able to evade certain techs with great speed.
- It delivers in giving storm techniques even more power then before and taijutsu is also enhanced greatly for short range battle.
- The speed granted is amazing but it also is quick to initiate.
Disadvantages:
- The armor is quite bright and has electricity running along it, making it easy to notice and hear.
- Only can use storm and taijutsu.
Possible "Unique" Uses: Well, one thing I would do is a complete overhaul. One being creating storm clouds around the field and then using bright techniques that way I can supplement the armors weakness and attack the opponent in a stealth like offense.
Questions? Can I have like storm tentacles appear out of my back? Like this technique?
Ranton: Tyrael Kuo tengoku)- Storm Release: Tyrael's High Heaven
Type: Supplementary-Offense-Defense
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will gather a vast amount of storm chakra and release it on the surface of the user's back. Lasers will erect out from the user's back, as they are being pushed outward the user will divide the lasers into three on each side of the users back, so overall six lasers will appear from out of the user's back, each equivalent to that of C-Rank power individually, full contact by all six tentacles would be equivalent to S-Rank. These laser were shaped like blue glowing tentacles, always gently swaying in the air, making the movement of the tentacles difficult to track for which tentacle can attack the opponent(s) due to the unpredictable movement the tentacles possess (does not fool a dojutsu user and certain sensory users). Each tentacle very from size, mostly the tentacles located closer to the opponents head are much more longer (2 meters) while the tentacles located around the lower back are smaller in size (500 cm). The tentacles being made completely energy based storm chakra and condensed heavily of storm chakra but remains extremely fluid and wavy, but does have a certain tangibility. This means the tentacles area easily able to be used to grab onto the opponent or different objects and shock them severely completely dismantling them. The damage produced from the tentacles very from how long the opponent touched the tentacles, a slight touch can cause numbness but complete impact upon the tentacles can harm the opponent and even paralyze their physical movements. What makes the tentacles most unique is how easily they can be controlled by the user through his own will, each tentacle is like an extension of the user, another limb so to say, where he/she is able to control the tentacles with ease and fluidity. This means the user can use them form a barricade around the user or swipe at the opponent to deliver impact damage. However when the user is taking control of the tentacles whether for defensive purposes or offensive purposes, one would need to remain focus, so as they are being used the user would be unable to perform techniques when actively used. Another basic drawback is, the tentacles can not be used to move along the ground or grab earth like objects, the storm chakra will act to destroy the earth making its mobility useless, so the user will always be standing up when using this technique or somehow keep balance but not with the tentacles themselves.

Note: Can only be used once
Note: Stays on the field for three turns
Note: User can only use earth and fire jutsus A-Rank and below when the jutsu is active
Note: After the jutsu deactivates, the user can not use storm jutsus above A-Rank for two turns

You must be registered for see images

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Preform The Technique:

I gather my chakra, and begin to circulate the chakra around my entire body. As I do so, I combine my natural elements, lightning and water release creating the legendary KG of storm release. As my chakra still circulates, I quickly release the storm chakra outward on my upper body creating a light blue aura of storm chakra. I then manipulate the shape of the storm release into a ancient armor which covers the upper body granting me an amazing power. I move around at great speed and try some bursts of storm chakra out of my hands to test it all out, it felt amazing.
Advantages:
- It grants the opponent a great defense, not just the armor itself but being able to evade certain techs with great speed.
- It delivers in giving storm techniques even more power then before and taijutsu is also enhanced greatly for short range battle.
- The speed granted is amazing but it also is quick to initiate.
Disadvantages:
- The armor is quite bright and has electricity running along it, making it easy to notice and hear.
- Only can use storm and taijutsu.
Possible "Unique" Uses: Well, one thing I would do is a complete overhaul. One being creating storm clouds around the field and then using bright techniques that way I can supplement the armors weakness and attack the opponent in a stealth like offense.
Questions? Can I have like storm tentacles appear out of my back? Like this technique?
Ranton: Tyrael Kuo tengoku)- Storm Release: Tyrael's High Heaven
Type: Supplementary-Offense-Defense
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will gather a vast amount of storm chakra and release it on the surface of the user's back. Lasers will erect out from the user's back, as they are being pushed outward the user will divide the lasers into three on each side of the users back, so overall six lasers will appear from out of the user's back, each equivalent to that of C-Rank power individually, full contact by all six tentacles would be equivalent to S-Rank. These laser were shaped like blue glowing tentacles, always gently swaying in the air, making the movement of the tentacles difficult to track for which tentacle can attack the opponent(s) due to the unpredictable movement the tentacles possess (does not fool a dojutsu user and certain sensory users). Each tentacle very from size, mostly the tentacles located closer to the opponents head are much more longer (2 meters) while the tentacles located around the lower back are smaller in size (500 cm). The tentacles being made completely energy based storm chakra and condensed heavily of storm chakra but remains extremely fluid and wavy, but does have a certain tangibility. This means the tentacles area easily able to be used to grab onto the opponent or different objects and shock them severely completely dismantling them. The damage produced from the tentacles very from how long the opponent touched the tentacles, a slight touch can cause numbness but complete impact upon the tentacles can harm the opponent and even paralyze their physical movements. What makes the tentacles most unique is how easily they can be controlled by the user through his own will, each tentacle is like an extension of the user, another limb so to say, where he/she is able to control the tentacles with ease and fluidity. This means the user can use them form a barricade around the user or swipe at the opponent to deliver impact damage. However when the user is taking control of the tentacles whether for defensive purposes or offensive purposes, one would need to remain focus, so as they are being used the user would be unable to perform techniques when actively used. Another basic drawback is, the tentacles can not be used to move along the ground or grab earth like objects, the storm chakra will act to destroy the earth making its mobility useless, so the user will always be standing up when using this technique or somehow keep balance but not with the tentacles themselves.

Note: Can only be used once
Note: Stays on the field for three turns
Note: User can only use earth and fire jutsus A-Rank and below when the jutsu is active
Note: After the jutsu deactivates, the user can not use storm jutsus above A-Rank for two turns

You must be registered for see images
Very good, it seems you understand this jutsu well.. As for your question I will put it like this.. When this jutsu is activated, you can preform any Storm Jutsu you know so long as that Jutsu doesn't have limitations that will prevent it. Congratulations, you have completed this technique lol

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its your turn doe ;_;

(Raiton: Zeus Kontorrou)- Lightning Release: Zeus's Control
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80 (Depends on the rank of construct)
Description: The user either by the use of a touch or by releasing the chakra forward towards their intended target through their limbs, will specifically release a surge of unfocused lightning. With the lightning, the user will not aim for the opponent themselves but instead aim towards the opponents jutsus, specifically earth material type jutsus. Lightning that is unfocused will act to move along and around the earth substance, almost as if the earth will act as a conductor. There has been showcases of lightning moving along earth like substances without breaking them apart using this same concept (e.g. Earth/Lightning Release: Electric Rock Pillar). The lightning will act to overpower the rock section or construct completely engulfing the rock and rendering the opponent's chakra within the section of rock useless. However this does come with a certain type of consequence, since there is still chakra of the opponent's harboring within the section of rock it will cause slight damage and cracking along the rock, this is simply an act of the lightning attempting to overpower the earth material but the material of earth will be weakened due to this (Exactly one rank would be deduced). As this step has been completed, with the user's lightning chakra now within the earth material, the user is now capable of taking complete control of the section of rock and send it towards a target or move the rock section around with complete ease but focused required as well, this concept similar to that of Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation, as in how lightning is able to mask over the material and take control of its movements. This is exactly what would occur with the earth like substances. The appearance of the constructs will look quite normal, just a few cracks in and around its body and a light yellow aura of lightning along its body. The constructs can be controlled at will, the user can either send specific construct towards the opponent as a projectile or they can remain focus upon it and guide its direction. The constructs will retain the same sort of defensive and offensive property it had before it was taken control from the lightning, when taken control the objects obtain a certain shock type of damage which can indeed numb the opponent just like regular unfocused lightning would cause. This technique can not be used on the user's own earth constructs. The lower rank the earth construct the lower amount of chakra the user can use to overtake it.

Note: Can only be used twice
Note: Must have Mastery of lightning
Note: The construct is kept active for three turns
Note: Requires one turn cool down before use again
Note: Usable only on solid and logical techniques

Questions?