Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Doton : Kichigai Gurando] - Earth Release : Mad Ground
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user gather great amount of his doton chakra , then he channel it onto his hands , slamming his hands on the ground and focus it onto the ground that surround the opponent , and then he make from the surrounding ground 10 sharks that surround the opponent from all sides and angels and then he direct it towards the opponen
Note: Can only be used 2 times.
Note: Must master Doton.
Note: Can't use any Doton jutsu at the same turn.
Note: Can't use Doton jutsu higher than b rank for the next turn.
Note: Must take the permission from Kamishiro to use it.

*After focusing my doton chakra and slamming my hands on the ground, I cause 10 sharks made completely of rock to surround the opponent from all sides, sending them towards my clones in a omni-directional swarm. Once they reach my clones, they engage them in a brutal feeding frenzy.*

*Goes home to wife*

Thanks for the technique, was my usage correct ?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We are here with much better version ;_;

Also; rawr. :3

Anyway:

(Doton: Kichigai Gurando) - Earth Release: Mad Ground
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground while focusing his chakra on the ground around the opponent, creating 10 sharks that surround and attack the opponent from all sides and angels. The technique has a more advanced usage that can also be used for supplementary usage. The user instead of crreating all 10 sharks around the opponent, he can use some or even all of them for a way differnet usage. The user would shoot the sharks from anywhere in the ground and direct them at the sky. The sharks would go really deep into the sky which would take one turn after the usage of the technique after which, the sharks would fall from the sky at a great speed and fall on the opponent. With this usage, the user is capable of creating a shark below him to take him off the ground for whatever reason.
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: Can't use above A-rank earth technique at the same turn.