Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know, that's why I re-submitted it, hopefully it will get approved.

I didn't know your flying debris was from Fairy tail. I'd like to learn it if you don't mind.
Haven't read FT for months.

Doton hisan saihen- Earth Release Flying Debris
Type: Offensive
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description: The user begins by either stomping the earth with his hand or leg, While stomping the ground the user releases his chakra into the ground which causes several average size debris of earth to rise from the earth, the debris rises up from all around the opponent even from his back side, this technique extends up-to mid range from opponent meaning the chunks of earth will rise from all directions with in mid range area of the opponent [he will be at the center], The user than goes on to weave a single hand seal and all the stones/chunks of earth start to converge onto the opponent and inflict great damage to him.
Note:
- The user can't use any A rank and above Doton technique in the same turn.
- Can only be used thrice
- Can only be taught by -Gitanshu-

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fine here is the deal let us wait for your CJ to get checked and see what is the verdict on it and then we can trade and until then I will keep a spot open for you.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
(Ninpou: Mitsudo Shifuto)- Ninja Arts: Density Shift
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long Range
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs the Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar →Bird → Ram hand seals, then he touch the surface of water or earth. Causing the denser parts of that solid to shift upwards, switching places with the current surface. Changing the landscape, thus causing the Earth to react naturally. When dense earth for example the core switches with swamp of the under world, everyone would be able to move about freely. While under the surface, the swamp would still be there. For Earth's counter part water comes in contact with this jutsu, the temperature drops dramatically. Causing water to harden into ice, and for storm/hurricane clouds to form around the battle field.

Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Can only be used on Earth and Water substances
Note: When used on jutsus, it only works for A rank and below techniques
Note: This jutsu cause absolutely no damage to anyone.
Note: The user's hand specifically needs to be in contact with water or Earth for this to work
Note: Can only be taught by Gecko

*Performs seven handseals and places my hand on a conveniently occurring swamp. The swamp naturally shifts downwards and trades places with the underlying earth, effectively turning it into solid ground.*

Now for my questions

1) Can one use this whilst submerged in a swamp ? If so, how will it work ? Will the swamp simply recede ?

2) I don't quite get the storm cloud and hurricane reference. Could you explain it to me ?

3) Why did you put so many handseals xD ?
yea that's pretty much how you perform it._.

Now for your questions
1) As long as your hands are above the swamp yes. More in depth, if you can move your hands freely and knead chakra you can perform this jutsu
Part 2
If you are just starting to sink into swamp and you use this jutsu, the swamp will slowly change in density and stop sucking you downward. This way you'd be able to move about. When the jutsu is finished, the ground will be really hard.

2)I got the idea for this jutsu when I was in science class the other day.
My teacher was explaining why drilling into the ocean for oil was bad. She said something about when salt water from deep in the ocean mixes with fresh water. The temperature changes dramatically, creating hurricane like conditions.
The deeper in water you are the greater the pressure. That sort of concept. So when the salt water flips to surface level. The pressure from the water mixes with the atmosphere creating hurricane like conditions. The hurricane blocks sunlight. (Bad for Naras) And prevents the excuse of "oh I notice a storm cloud forming above me" for say thundercloud jutsu.

3) I put a lot of handseals simply because I didn't want this to be insta-declined due to a small amount of handseals.
If my suggestion I will be making soon gets taken into consideration. The handseals won't make a difference.

Gecko told me to join this training thread ._.
Gecko told me to join this too._.
no I didn't:|

#5. Doton hisan saihen- Earth Release Flying Debris
Type: Offensive
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description: The user begins by either stomping the earth with his hand or leg, While stomping the ground the user releases his chakra into the ground which causes several average size debris of earth to rise from the earth, the debris rises up from all around the opponent even from his back side, this technique extends up-to mid range from opponent meaning the chunks of earth will rise from all directions with in mid range area of the opponent [he will be at the center], The user than goes on to weave a single hand seal and all the stones/chunks of earth start to converge onto the opponent and inflict great damage to him.
Note:
- The user can't use any A rank and above Doton technique in the same turn.
- Can only be used thrice
- Can only be taught by -Gitanshu-

This then o-o ?
i'll pass sorry bro.-.

Good doing business with you, I'll trade with you when I get more non-Kakuzu CJ xD

Now for Gecko >_>
your turn._.

LOL, I don't mind Gitanshu.

Katon: Rokudō no Tsuji - Fire Style: Crossing of Six Paths
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90(-20 to user)
Description: The user performs 5 handseals which causes 6 gigantic pillars of fire to erupt behind him. The fiery pillars then merge at their tip and come down between the users hands where they get greatly condensed and molded into a sphere that resembles a small sun. The user then shoots the sphere in a blast that tears the earth apart and covers a wide range both vertically and horizontally. This technique incinerates everything in its path and leaves a large crater in the earth up to long range in front of the user.
-Can only be used once
-Cannot perform handseals for 3 turns
-Cannot use fire techniques above B rank next turn
-Cannot mold any technique above A-Rank the same and next turn
-The blast is wide enough to consume a summon the size of Gamabunta

How about this, I'll teach ya'll this, my most powerful and original technique in exchange you each teach me your best cj.xD
nah i'll pass._.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Kyuuzou Furea) – Lightning Release: Surging Flare
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short (Long range vertical reach)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user after channeling their raiton chakra throughout every chakra point in their body and performing the handseal sequence of Dragon → Serpent → Tiger, throws both of their arms upwards to release the chakra as a vertical cylindrical column of lightning which surrounds their body and travels up towards the sky. The column encases the user's body as its released and can be altered to have up to a radius of five meters around the user. If the opponent comes into contact with the column, they are suddenly thrown upwards and overloaded with a dangerous amount of raiton chakra, leaving their body paralyzed for two turns. The raiton chakra released via this method is oppositely charged to that of natural lightning, allowing this technique to be used to discharge storm clouds and hence prevent any lightning strikes. As a result, this technique is exceedingly useful in negating the conditions required for Kirin.

Note: Can only be Used Twice Per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
Note: No S-Rank or above Lightning in the user's next turn
Note: Deals 20 damage to the user.

You must be registered for see images

Perform the technique and ask any questions you may have.

This should answer most of your questions -

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
I focus my raiton chakra then perform 3 handseals releasing a column of electricity around me and into the air

If someone shoots a
-A rank fireball at me while in this
-S rank earth pillars collide into me while in this
-A rank blast of wind

What happens?

Is the pillar like nagashi lightning or...?

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I focus my raiton chakra then perform 3 handseals releasing a column of electricity around me and into the air

If someone shoots a
-A rank fireball at me while in this
-S rank earth pillars collide into me while in this
-A rank blast of wind

What happens?

Is the pillar like nagashi lightning or...?
I personally think Fire and Lightning phases through eachother no matter the rank difference, so the fire goes through.

The earth crumbles (unless its from directly beneath you)

The wind is neutralized.