Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Ninpou: Mitsudo Shifuto)- Ninja Arts: Density Shift
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long Range
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs the Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar →Bird → Ram hand seals, then he touch the surface of water or earth. Causing the denser parts of that solid to shift upwards, switching places with the current surface. Changing the landscape, thus causing the Earth to react naturally. When dense earth for example the core switches with swamp of the under world, everyone would be able to move about freely. While under the surface, the swamp would still be there. For Earth's counter part water comes in contact with this jutsu, the temperature drops dramatically. Causing water to harden into ice, and for storm/hurricane clouds to form around the battle field.

Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Can only be used on Earth and Water substances
Note: When used on jutsus, it only works for A rank and below techniques
Note: This jutsu cause absolutely no damage to anyone.
Note: The user's hand specifically needs to be in contact with water or Earth for this to work
Note: Can only be taught by Gecko

*Performs seven handseals and places my hand on a conveniently occurring swamp. The swamp naturally shifts downwards and trades places with the underlying earth, effectively turning it into solid ground.*

Now for my questions

1) Can one use this whilst submerged in a swamp ? If so, how will it work ? Will the swamp simply recede ?

2) I don't quite get the storm cloud and hurricane reference. Could you explain it to me ?

3) Why did you put so many handseals xD ?

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very well, I quickly focus chakra in my mouth and nature manipulate it into earth and then quickly using shape manipulation I create a thick and long tongue out of it.

(Doton: Hedoro no Kouzetsu) – Earth Release : Slime Ensnaring Tongue
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user expels a retractable cord of mud in the shape of an elongated tongue from their mouth. Its adhesive and retractive ability allow it to stick to objects and pull them towards the user or it can be used to pull the user towards another person. However its main purpose is to attach to any part of the terrain which is in range and pull the user to the desired location extremely quickly. It can also be used in quick succession to travel from one place to another.
Note: Lasts for Three Turns

Did I perform it right, sensei?

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very well, I quickly focus chakra in my mouth and nature manipulate it into earth and then quickly using shape manipulation I create a thick and long tongue out of it.

(Doton: Hedoro no Kouzetsu) – Earth Release : Slime Ensnaring Tongue
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user expels a retractable cord of mud in the shape of an elongated tongue from their mouth. Its adhesive and retractive ability allow it to stick to objects and pull them towards the user or it can be used to pull the user towards another person. However its main purpose is to attach to any part of the terrain which is in range and pull the user to the desired location extremely quickly. It can also be used in quick succession to travel from one place to another.
Note: Lasts for Three Turns

Did I perform it right, sensei?
Gimme something good, that was my last spot O_O

and yeah, that was alright xD

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Questions.

1. It is sure to be destroyed if I use full body lightning surge, right?

2. Once created it can be used as many times as you want to,that is as long as it lasts [3 turns]

3. How adhesive is it?

4. Can I manipulate its adhesive property once it has been created?

5. Define extremely quickly?

I have no Good CJ which I can teach to a top class Role Player like you. :(

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(pa-fekuto-shi-rudo) Perfect Shield
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description:While the user is in possesion of his sword he holds it with one of his hand and tranfers pure chakra in it and rotates it in a circular motion and a shield of pure chakra is formed which is capable enough of blocking all the elemental jutsu upto A rank(shield is broken completely)
and below (Shield suffers a little damage but can take on one more attack)
~need to be taught by gitanshu~
~Can only be used 2 time~

Teach me this before you get my jutsu >_>
Meh like yubel said it is full the last spot is reserved, sorry.

I thought you will be more interested in the Earth one xD

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
#5. Doton hisan saihen- Earth Release Flying Debris
Type: Offensive
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description: The user begins by either stomping the earth with his hand or leg, While stomping the ground the user releases his chakra into the ground which causes several average size debris of earth to rise from the earth, the debris rises up from all around the opponent even from his back side, this technique extends up-to mid range from opponent meaning the chunks of earth will rise from all directions with in mid range area of the opponent [he will be at the center], The user than goes on to weave a single hand seal and all the stones/chunks of earth start to converge onto the opponent and inflict great damage to him.
Note:
- The user can't use any A rank and above Doton technique in the same turn.
- Can only be used thrice
- Can only be taught by -Gitanshu-

This then o-o ?

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Questions.

1. It is sure to be destroyed if I use full body lightning surge, right? If you retract it into your mouth (so its barely outside), no it won't get destroyed. Otherwise, it'll be destroyed

2. Once created it can be used as many times as you want to,that is as long as it lasts [3 turns] Yep

3. How adhesive is it? Sticker than the C-Rank Syrup Jutsu, but you can detach it easily

4. Can I manipulate its adhesive property once it has been created? Nope, you decide its adhestivity when you make it. But it can't be adjusted afterwards. Its not a problem though since it easily comes off surfaces if you wish

5. Define extremely quickly? Speed of a thrown kunai

I have no Good CJ which I can teach to a top class Role Player like you. :(
@Learning your technique

*I focus my chakra into the ground around Yubel to cause multiple pieces of averaged size debris to begin rising around him. Then after performing a single handseal, I cause the rocks around him to converge on the center (his position), causing the foolish man to be crushed before he even begin to act.*

No questions, straightforward yet badass jutsu. Its like a personal Chibaku Tensei xD

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL, I don't mind Gitanshu.

Katon: Rokudō no Tsuji - Fire Style: Crossing of Six Paths
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90(-20 to user)
Description: The user performs 5 handseals which causes 6 gigantic pillars of fire to erupt behind him. The fiery pillars then merge at their tip and come down between the users hands where they get greatly condensed and molded into a sphere that resembles a small sun. The user then shoots the sphere in a blast that tears the earth apart and covers a wide range both vertically and horizontally. This technique incinerates everything in its path and leaves a large crater in the earth up to long range in front of the user.
-Can only be used once
-Cannot perform handseals for 3 turns
-Cannot use fire techniques above B rank next turn
-Cannot mold any technique above A-Rank the same and next turn
-The blast is wide enough to consume a summon the size of Gamabunta

How about this, I'll teach ya'll this, my most powerful and original technique in exchange you each teach me your best cj.xD

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*waits for gecko*

Looking forward for another trading session with you, you need to submit some non-Kakazu customs to have some non Kakazu customs xD

Katon: Rokudō no Tsuji - Fire Style: Crossing of Six Paths
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90(-20 to user)
Description: The user performs 5 handseals which causes 6 gigantic pillars of fire to erupt behind him. The fiery pillars then merge at their tip and come down between the users hands where they get greatly condensed and molded into a sphere that resembles a small sun. The user then shoots the sphere in a blast that tears the earth apart and covers a wide range both vertically and horizontally. This technique incinerates everything in its path and leaves a large crater in the earth up to long range in front of the user.
-Can only be used once
-Cannot perform handseals for 3 turns
-Cannot use fire techniques above B rank next turn
-Cannot mold any technique above A-Rank the same and next turn
-The blast is wide enough to consume a summon the size of Gamabunta
Sorry Yubel, that technique is way to much restricted for my liking.

Which jutsu were you interested in anyway?