Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright then, I guess I'll go first ^_^. To be able to use Purity, you will first have to begin channeling your wind chakra onto the desired location of your choosing and then perform the handseal, 'Snake'. Once that is done, begin molding it while using shape manipulation to obtain a flower-like shape with only one petal, made out of swirling wind. It'll suck in any impurities that might be able to harm you into it and if that were to occur, the petal drops. Lasts for four of the user's turns and usable four times per battle. I believe thats all to Wind Release : Purity.

(Fuuton : Junshin) - Wind Release : Purity
Type : Defensive / Supplementary
Range : Short - Long
Chakra cost : 30
Damage points : N/A
Description : The user performs the 'Snake' handseal and concentrates his wind chakra into a certain spot on the ground. With this, the air on the ground starts swirling and forms a flower. This flower has but a single petal stuck onto its head. This wind manifested flower scans the surrounding battlefield for gas that causes damage in the body (poison, acid, etc). When it has located a gaseous threat, it will immediately start sucking the air at great speed at the gas, sucking the gas all up. Due to the chakra within it, it is controlled only to be able to sense harmful-type of gases. Not wind-techniques or the enemy. The moment it starts sucking up the gas, that single petal falls onto the ground as a sign of impurity. After fully sucking up the gas, it explodes non-violently. That tiny explosion doesn't have the power to bruise a human and hence, is not used offensively.

Note : Lasts for four of the user's turn
Note : It is only able to sense harmful gases
Note : The tiny explosion can't hurt anybody
Note : Can only be used or taught by -Yusuke-
Note : Can only be used four times per battle
Note : Constantly scans the battlefield every turn
Note : It is much bigger than an average flower
Note : Takes a few seconds to fully absorb most of the gas.
Note : People can still see the swirling air and the shape much clearly, even without a dojutsu

Your turn Emperor-sama :D

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*repeats your instructions like a boss*

O_O
*watches you perform the technique in awe*

Dayummmm, thats a good usage of the technique O_O...Now...Teach me Gallow's Frame! [:<

(Fuuton: Koshokeidai ) - Wind Release: Gallows Frame
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description:
A simple but effective wind technique for assassinations, the user makes three handseals causing the wind around the target's throat to form itself into a noose that suddenly binds the target's throat and lifts them up a metre, leaving them dangling - much like they have been hanged. This technique is particularly useful for taking out weak opponents or clones, but any experienced ninja will have enough time even after he is "hanged" to pull off a technique of some sort to free himself. The Byakugan can spot the chakra forming around the throat, and hence Hyuuga have more time to prepare a counter. Also, the Sharingan can spot the chakra forming - but unlike the Byakugan, since they cannot see in every direction and are likely to be staring at their opponent instead of at their own neck, still only have the same time as normal ninja - though this is, as stated before, sufficient.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right, right.

Okay, here's the thing. Use your chakra to gain control of the air near the opponent, then shape it quickly into a circle around their neck. Then, suddenly tighten it and lift it upwards, leaving them dangling a few feet above the ground and wishing for a merciful death U_U

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right, right.

Okay, here's the thing. Use your chakra to gain control of the air near the opponent, then shape it quickly into a circle around their neck. Then, suddenly tighten it and lift it upwards, leaving them dangling a few feet above the ground and wishing for a merciful death U_U
O_O *creates a shadow clone*

I first off, start by concentrating on gathering my wind chakra and then channeling it out of my body and towards the air surrounding my shadow clone's neck. As that is done, I mold the wind chakra allowing me to then shape it further. Via the wind chakra, I use shape manipulation to form a somewhat neck-ring around my shadow clone's neck and then I tighten it to the point where it allows me to lift my clone up. I end up by having my clone dangle in the air with the wind noose around his neck.

I am done :D O_O