Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK !! folks, i just got hold of Maxon Cinema4D and want to start off with it..
i searched the net for tutorials but could not quite get hold on those....
So, i turn to our AWESOME group of Cool GFXers here on the base for some start-up tutorials where i could learn the basics...

anyone good with C4D is welcomed to share his knowledge ^_^

-Carnage-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont have the c4d program...
but if ur asking about using c4d's...then skorm is the guy ur looking for..he's the best at using c4d's..

and i made my sig using some c4d's xd

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, i don't think there's anyone on the base that actually creates C4D's. It uses different programs, and are more 3D based stuff. Using them is fairly easy, just find the one's that matches your flow and colours, and you'll be fine.

Maybe 'Zeus does, though. I've seen him doing impressive 3D arts, maybe he makes C4D's. Not sure though.

+PDatta+

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh, i don't think there's anyone on the base that actually creates C4D's. It uses different programs, and are more 3D based stuff. Using them is fairly easy, just find the one's that matches your flow and colours, and you'll be fine.

Maybe 'Zeus does, though. I've seen him doing impressive 3D arts, maybe he makes C4D's. Not sure though.
oh!!! then i will ask 'Zeus... thanx for telling... :D

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can find my way through C4D, use lightning, animate, create models, but it's hard to explain on here, watch tutorials from AcrezHD and iDigitalUniverse, how I learned.