Chuunin Exams:rank hirago Vs Min4to Nam1kaze

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=236564" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-236564">rank hirago said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> u didnt kno i was using underwater fish projection the whole time i was watching the battle outsise and i appear behind u and slit ur throat i win </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><br /> you used a move without even posting the jutsu at the start of the match. That's not how it works, and you can't say you win by slitting your throat -_- thats 5 damage for hitting the player btw not 1hit ko.<br /> <br /> Ok now the thread is officially checked.</div>

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=236670" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-236670">Min4to Nam1kaze said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> But i would have addmited deafeat cause doesnt that make your throat cave in then ur basically dead within 5mins ? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>any taijutsu attack is 5 damage, all 1hit ko moves are forbidden jutsu's.<br /> <br /> Real world physics don't apply to this game lol, so smash your throat all you like thats 5 damage</div>

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sweet but what about how with Flying thunder god techniqu i used how its a combonation of slashing them with your kunai that does 80dmg right? it says it on there

(Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique)

* Type:Attack
* Range:Shor-Long
* Chakra Cost:40
* Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
* Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
* Note:Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu

When i used that i ment i slashed him in the throat part of that jutsu so he should have gotten 80 damage then?

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">im just judging the way this game was played, i can't calll who wins. i Fixed up any mistakes that happened</div>

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Min4to should win I THINK. Im not positive. Ill post results tmo and we'll have till sunday to finish the exams lol. The weekend, sweet weekend.