The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mindset; IC

Restrctions ; weights removal and primary lotus.

Condition: Naruto heavily motivates hinata beforehand.

Intel; Manga.

Does lee Vs Sasuke repeat itself or is hinata's body speed enough to keep up with weighted lee and trade blows like in nejii's case.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Lee's training consisted of jumping around catching leaves with the weights on while also saving squirrels from explosive tags , I don't think that Hinata can compete against his speed, Byakugan or not. Weighted Lee is still fast enough to dodge Gaara's sand, even if he's not fast enough to bypass its defenses . Strongly doubt Hinata could replicate this feat.

As far as Hinata goes, even though she seemed to be performing well against Neji, in reality he was just parrying all her blows while attacking her . So it's hard to say how effective her CQC really is.

Prelims Lee was fast enough to bypass 2T pre-cog , so I don't think Hinata can even react to his attacks. Like I said, in his fight with Hinata, Neji was actually just parrying her attacks while using Jyuuken to get hits on her.

Plus Lee can do sh*t like pushing his arm into the ground and ripping up tree roots , which means he can probably mess with the terrain to f*ck with Hinata more.

Prelims Lee was insane. XD He doesn't even need Primary Lotus to have killing strength.

Neg-low diff for Lee.

Last edited:

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Lee's training consisted of jumping around catching leaves with the weights on while also saving squirrels from explosive tags , I don't think that Hinata can compete against his speed, Byakugan or not. Weighted Lee is still fast enough to dodge Gaara's sand, even if he's not fast enough to bypass its defenses . Strongly doubt Hinata could replicate this feat.

Most of wat u said here is irrelevant , we kno that in order to keep up with people like lee in taijutsu u need fast enough body speed to react or else u get trashed instantly with no reaction to trade blows or anything , its the same with neji.

Lee bein able to dash around the terrain is irrelevant since when he gets into a taijutsu fight with hinata he gets lol stompted , he aint blitzin and his taijutsu aint beating hers while weighted down.

Hinata was capable of trading blows with neji , someone who is vastly superior to weighted lee in every department.

And even while badly injured and without jyuken was able to trade blows for a while with someone who would one-shot weighted lee.

Its confirmed that lee needed to remove his weights and open gates in order to bypass neji's reflexes.

While hinata traded blows and almost caught neji with a glancing blow in the very first seconds of the fight when she was fresh.

Nb4 neji was going easy on her , a glancing blow is all thats needed , neji would not allow himself to almost get glanced at the start which shows hinata's hidden prowes against the hyuga's genius.

So now i'v proven that she has the body speed needed to contend with people wayyyyyy above weighted lee's taijustsu level. Hinata reacts to and trashes weighted lee the same way temari reacted to him and temari in inferior to hinata in taijutsu unless u think temari could trade blows with neji?

So yea hinata stomps.

Prelims Lee was fast enough to bypass 2T pre-cog , so I don't think Hinata can even react to his attacks. Like I said, in his fight with Hinata, Neji was actually just parrying her attacks while using Jyuuken to get hits on her.

Plus Lee can do sh*t like pushing his arm into the ground and ripping up tree roots , which means he can probably mess with the terrain to f*ck with Hinata more.

Prelims Lee was insane. XD He doesn't even need Primary Lotus to have killing strength.

Neg-low diff for Lee.
Lee bypassing sasuke's precog is irrelevant to hinata trading blows with neji , temari reacted to the same kick sasuke failed to with minor differences.
Neji parrying her is also irrelevant because we kno that neji's taijutsu skills and attaaking speed is way>>>>> un-wieghted lee's and hinatas and hinata was still almost able to get him in straight up taijutsu

Lee's physical power is ntn , its irrelevant to people like neji , hinata and temari , why didnt lee's so called epic power kick blast temari's fan into her face when she no diffed it with one hand , why did she call it pathetic?

I think u fail to understand how much slower lee is with weights , he went from bein able to blitz 2T sasuke , then to bein unable to blitz temari to makin temari piss her self lol..

Lee aint touching her without that level of speed and primary lotus , he reflexes against neji tells a different story a story in which lee gets stomped with a couple glancing blows loll

Dude hinata spanks lee with ease.

Last edited:

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji was the only one considered as Sasuke's superior, not Hinata, so Lee likely wins quite easily.
And this was due to his ability to simultaneously block tenketsu in intense combat

I cant believe u of all people would use such a weak point tbh , reply to my above post if u think lee likely wins.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And this was due to his ability to simultaneously block tenketsu in intense combat

I cant believe u of all people would use such a weak point tbh , reply to my above post if u think lee likely wins.

He was referring to how well Neji performed in combat. Neji was just an overall stronger opponent than Sasuke was which is why Kakashi stated that Sasuke had no chance against him. There was no mention of Hinata being at that level and that doesn't make sense at all.

Only Dosu, Gaara, and Neji were the people that Shikamaru feared the most. Dosu isn't even on Lee's level seeing as how Weighted Lee would've defeated Dosu without Zaku's help, so the idea that Hinata is on Lee's level when she's below Dosu is illogical.

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He was referring to how well Neji performed in combat. Neji was just an overall stronger opponent than Sasuke was which is why Kakashi stated that Sasuke had no chance against him. There was no mention of Hinata being at that level and that doesn't make sense at all.
Bottom panel

He was referring to neji bein able to see tenketsu and attack them effectively during intense battle , not how well he performed against hinata who performed well enough to almost end neji with a glancing blow , neji taking the spotlight with his tenketu attacks is irrelevant when hintata wasn't even aiming for them or noticed them , her attacks her aimed at vitals which she almost accomplished against someone who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weighted lee in taijutsu.

What would kakashi have said , sasuke stands no chance against neji , ps and also hinata? thats a weak point.

Only Dosu, Gaara, and Neji were the people that Shikamaru feared the most. Dosu isn't even on Lee's level seeing as how Weighted Lee would've defeated Dosu without Zaku's help, so the idea that Hinata is on Lee's level when she's below Dosu is illogical.
Bold is based on wat/ , ntn suggest that dosu is above hinata in taijutsu and that point about shika is irrelevant when we all kno her persona held her back , her true prowess was shown against neji even tho she lost.

This is the reason i told u to reply to my above post because it seems that my buoy clay is still fatigued.

Last edited:

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bottom panel

He was referring to neji bein able to see tenketsu and attack them effectively during intense battle , not how well he performed against hinata who performed well enough to almost end neji with a glancing blow , neji taking the spotlight with his tenketu attacks is irrelevant when hintata wasn't even aiming for them or noticed them , her attacks her aimed at vitals which she almost accomplished against someone who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weighted lee in taijutsu.
Yeah, he was referring to the skill Neji demonstrated against Hinata through being able to utilize his KKG instantaneously. Because of Neji's skill, Kakashi considered Neji above Sasuke.

Kankuro made the mention that Neji was holding back, so if Neji were serious, she wouldn't have hit Neji. Neji allowed Hinata to tag him because he knew her attacks would have no effect as he had already struck her opening points which diminishes the effectiveness of her Gentle Fight Taijutsu. Neji literally struck all her opening points before she even landed an attack on Neji, so Neji was much much faster than Hinata. Hinata, despite her perception, couldn't even see it coming, so she was far below Neji.

What would kakashi have said , sasuke stands no chance against neji , ps and also hinata? thats a weak point.
Hinata was an irrelevant and weak character at the time, hence why she received no acknowledgement. Dosu was also irrelevant in the grand scheme of things yet he received praise and feats against a skilled ninja who was serious (for the most part) whereas Hinata wasn't. It's as clear as day that Hinata wasn't viewed as strong or she would've received hype.

Bold is based on wat/ , ntn suggest that dosu is above hinata in taijutsu and that point about shika is irrelevant when we all kno her persona held her back , her true prowess was shown against neji even tho she lost.

This is the reason i told u to reply to my above post because it seems that my buoy clay is still fatigued.
The fact that Dosu was praised and had feats. Hinata does not. Lee knew about Hinata yet he wanted to test his abilities against Sasuke. Do you know why? Because Hinata was weaker than Sasuke, who was weaker than Lee was at the time.

Last edited:

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bottom panel

Im just gonna end this thread and any possible counters from u by spoon feeding u some info , ok?

Hinata's chakra points were blocked from the very start , u understand?. Its evidenced the chakra in her palms vanished before she almost glanced neji , u can literally see it do so only hinata , shino and the other idiots had no idea and thought hinata was in control lol she had zero control the match was already over in this panel right here.

In the next page her jyuken was shut off and in the following page she realizes that she lost from the start with no diff.
If neji wanted to he could've one shotted hinata the same way he would one-shot this version of lee and prelims sasuke with the easiest of difficulty.

Tho I agree that its possible hinata with naruto's encouragement can possible push lee to high diff or extr high diff if she manages to so much as glance him , so I retract my earlier post but I still think lee edges out the win while hinata suffers a honorable defeat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claymantan

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata spanks lee my sides :lol she got spanked by a non serious neji who did not use either kaiten or 64 palms

You must be registered for see images

:lol fun part is DB according to which

Taijutsu= Hinata is 2.5 Lee is 3.5
Strength=Hinata 1 Lee is 3
Speed= Hinata is 2 Lee is 4
Stamina=Hinata is 1.5 Lee is 3

She is literally outmatched

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kankuro made the mention that Neji was holding back, so if Neji were serious, she wouldn't have hit Neji. Neji allowed Hinata to tag him because he knew her attacks would have no effect as he had already struck her opening points which diminishes the effectiveness of her Gentle Fight Taijutsu. Neji literally struck all her opening points before she even landed an attack on Neji, so Neji was much much faster than Hinata. Hinata, despite her perception, couldn't even see it coming, so she was far below Neji.
Baseless , kankuro saying that neji didn't use all his powers have no standing on his performance in taijutsu , also neji was serious and jyuken is a deadly style that can critically injure with a glancing touch so no way in hell would neji be goin easy on her in a tai fight which is why he shut her down then neged her , if it was straight jyuken Vs jyuken with no tenketsu attacks hinata could have likely pushed neji to mid/high diff which gives her more than enough prowess in gentle fist to end the vastly inferior lee.

Hinata still had the ability to expel chakra from her palms after the first clash in which she almost glanced neji , so ur wrong about him blocking her points before she almost landed a attack on him because she did so almost instantly which makes it more likely that lee gets glanced by hinata.

Hinata was an irrelevant and weak character at the time, hence why she received no acknowledgement. Dosu was also irrelevant in the grand scheme of things yet he received praise and feats against a skilled ninja who was serious (for the most part) whereas Hinata wasn't. It's as clear as day that Hinata wasn't viewed as strong or she would've received hype.

Irrelevant due to the fact that we kno her persona held her back , she hardly believed in herself , the hinata ur reffering to is not the one I am , naruto's encouragement did more than u even realize , it gave her power. Why would she receive hype for not believing in herself and shying away from fights?

The fact that Dosu was praised and had feats. Hinata does not. Lee knew about Hinata yet he wanted to test his abilities against Sasuke. Do you know why? Because Hinata was weaker than Sasuke, who was weaker than Lee was at the time.

Are u bein serious right now? ur reaching too hard , first lee didn't even kno hinata uses the same style as neji ,

Second , sasuke was an uchiha and top of his class , while lee already knew wat neji was capable of. As I said before the shy hinata cannot be used to judge how well she would do against lee.

Lee not challenging hinata is literally the farthest u can try to reach , next to sayin that hinata has no hype due to her persona , why are my post so consistent yet urs are full of wrong and irrelevant things? lee snow knew ntn about hinata's dormant skill due to her soft persona , hardly anyone knew.

Lee gets glanced one way or another.

Hinata spanks lee my sides :lol she got spanked by a non serious neji who did not use either kaiten or 64 palms
Implying that a non serious neji couldn't do the same to weighted lee with even less ease? , hinata actually almost had neji with a glancing blow , and neji not bein serious is baseless and foolish. Yes he never used all his powers but I already addressed that crap in my above points.

Im just gonna end this thread and any possible counters from u by spoon feeding u some info , ok?
Already proven ur crap wrong , hinata's chakra didn't shut off since she could still expel chakra so kindly do better next time k??

Last edited:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Implying that a non serious neji couldn't do the same to weighted lee with even less ease?
Yes Yes the stats tell that all

and we are talking about Hinata not Neji
, hinata actually almost had neji with a glancing blow , and neji not bein serious is baseless and foolish.
oh then go back and read the fight becoz he was totally unscathed
Yes he never used all his powers but I already addressed that crap in my above points.
Yeah she slightly touched a non serious Neji [ ] considering he was totally unscathed it shows how piss poor hinata's skills are

Wow Wow Wow

Last edited:

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Yes the stats tell that all
oh then go back an read the fight becoz he was totally unscathed

Yeah she slightly touched a non serious Neji [ ]

Wow Wow Wow
Such a cakewalk.

Irrelevant due to hinata's speed in taijutsu and her taijutsu itself bein superior to lee's , she can react to his taijutsu.

Strength=Hinata 1 Lee is 3
Irrelevant.

Speed= Hinata is 2 Lee is 4

Irrelevant since he cant wtf blitz her as he failed to blitz even temari who is inferior to hinata in taijutsu and in straight cqc she easily reacts to lee similarly with her fast taijutsu movement using jyuken.

Stamina

Irrelevant to jyuken.

Is that all?

Last edited:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Such a cakewalk.

Irrelevant due to hinata's speed in taijutsu and her taijutsu itself bein superior to lee's , she can react to his taijutsu.
Joke of the day
peed= Hinata is 2 Lee is 4

Irrelevant since she cant wtf blitz him and in straight cqc she easily reacts to him with her fast taijutsu movement using jyuken.
This is what illiteracy does

She is literally outmatched and this guy is wanking her becoz she traded blows with a non serious Neji and landed a few hits and Neji was able to walk away unscathed

Completely ignores Hinata has zero knowledge about lee's fighting style while Lee knows all about her piss poor skills considering he had fought a much superior neji multiple times

Stamina

Irrelevant to jyuken.

Is that all?
Lee easily runs around in Circle lands a kick on her dumb alien face whenever he wants smh

Last edited: