Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No there isn't any exams. I think he was just joking.
I certainly was NOT joking. xD

There IS going to be one. Soon enough. Like when Bibi sees this post and then she'll be like "Hey, what a terrific idea! Why haven't I thought of it yet?" or something.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this has been brought up before, and possibly made before(before i joined) but probably didn't work. I don't think that exam's should be nesisary to go up a rank, but you could like make a chuunin exam competition where pretty much anybody can join, and it would be a random comp, if you sort of organise it(might be best not to call it exam cause then people might think it is require to go up a rank)

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this has been brought up before, and possibly made before(before i joined) but probably didn't work. I don't think that exam's should be nesisary to go up a rank, but you could like make a chuunin exam competition where pretty much anybody can join, and it would be a random comp, if you sort of organise it(might be best not to call it exam cause then people might think it is require to go up a rank)
That sounds awesome, alright u would know more i will take ur advice =) thx again.

But yah that does sound good