Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o.o

Everything you know, except for subs and kais.

Field is a huge open plain, no water source around.

Mid-range.

I'll be using my Hyuuga bio, I guess.

You okay with everything? :3

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With Byakugan deactivated, I summon Dark Monarch and stab it into the ground in front of me.

(Kurokunshu) - Dark Monarch
Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: A broad and strong sword made out entirely of Black Stone and beautifully decorated with gold. Though it's looks like a heavy sword, it's as light as a feather. As a result its speed is immense and can easily counter incoming attacks.
It has a number of effects:
  • Gives +20 damage to each wind jutsu of the user
  • The opponents wind jutsu's loose -10 damage
  • The sword can be infused with wind-chakra. As a result it becomes sharper, but it can also increase the length of the sword, though not much, making its reach a bit greater.
  • By swinging the sword the user can send multiple shuriken at the opponent made out of slicing winds. These shuriken can easily be stopped by jutsu's, however they are alot faster then normal shurikens, and are able to slice through normal ones and still continue.
  • The sword can also release wind currents that rapidly circle around the blade. These currents are strong enough to slice normal swords.These currents increase the damage when it hits the opponent or just misses the opponent (the currents are moving around the blade).
*Can only be wielded by Ingwer Hatake*
*The sword is indestructible, though this doesn't mean it can destroy everything*
*All abilities can only be used twice. The slicing winds around the sword and the increase of length have to be activated and are only active for two turns when activated*
*Usage of the slicing winds will result in cuts in the users arm and hand, causing 20 damage*

You must be registered for see images

I then make a few simple handseals, releasing

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

As this travels towards you, I create

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

The spikes form under and around you, stabbing your vital spots from a load of angles. A few spikes also form under such an angle that they end up above you, making sure you can't escape by going up.

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Activate 2 tomoe sharingan
When you start exhaling fire I use
Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Pointing both fists at ground and jumping, it sends me high in the air.
Then I use
(Fūton: Kekkai Kanbou no Enryo) - Wind Release: Barrier Cell of Restraint

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will make a set of two hand seals and create a torrent of wind to sweep down around the target and encase them in a near-invisible square cell of wind trapping them and restricting their movements.
Note: restraining affects last 1 turn and user must wait two turns before each use.

While the torrent is heading at you I make a clone that sends me away from the spikes and stays there.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see the torrent heading towards me (Even if it's nearly invisible, just like the result, it's still visible, as it's not fully invisible. xD), I quickly pull out a premade scroll and use

(Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing MethodRank: B
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A technique used to seal away either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, or Lightning as a result from a jutsu(seals only one jutsu per usage).

Which seals the wind away, leaving it effectless.
By now, you probably will have landed (Gravity's a bish.).
I use

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

To create a dense, chakra-imbued mist that makes sure your Sharingan doesn't help you at all. At the moment I create the mist, I activate my Byakugan, granting me sight through it.
I then quickly pull Dark Monarch out of the ground and use

Volley of the Eternal Arrows – (Seisha no Kagirinai Yas)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will mold his wind chakra with the wind affliction of his sword, creating a volley of wind arrows behind him/her. These arrows are incredibly sharp and fast due to their wind affinity. At the moment the user points their sword up and swings it forwards these arrows are released at the opponent.
Note: Twice per battle
Note: Only usable with Dark Monarch

Shooting a load of arrows at you through the mist. :|

I didn't have any inspiration for this move. D:

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The moment I notice the mist I use

Fuuton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto (Wind Style: Severing Pressure)

Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the envoronment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

That helps me clear the area in front of me from the mist, block any jutsu you might use after you've use the mist jutsu and attack you and then add extra power to it using

(Katon Ninpo: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Jet Flare

Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu will create jets of fire that can be manipulated into several forms such as rings of fire to strike a target. Can also encircle the opponent in fire.

and then while you are defending from the blast I use

(Raiton: Tenken no Kyuushou) – Lightning Release: Divine Punishment of the Ancient Laws

Type: Attack
Range: Short – Long
Chakra costs: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: the user will focus their lightning chakra and create surrounding them 6 rectangular blades of lightning which are then shot at the enemy target/s rotating in mid air and then with swift movements of the users hands they are then commanded to slice at will.
Note: Can only be used twice.
Note: Can only be taught by Kaito-sama

Last edited:

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the mist gets cleared by your wind and you use the fire jutsu, I notice this using my Byakugan and use

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

That drowns out your fire/wind.
As the blades are created around you, they still need time to get to me. I use this time to use

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

That blows away all your blades.
I then quickly pull Dark Monarch out of the ground and start running at you.
Whilst running, I use

[Doton/Fuuton/Taijutsu : Spartanammiku Entori | Earth/Wind Release/Taijutsu : Spartanamic Entry]
Type : Offensive
Range : Short/Mid
Chakra Cost : 25
Damage Points : 50
The runs towards the opponent and releases earth chakra to the ground, forming a pit right behind the opponent and releasing a scream infused with wind chakra that sends a wave of wind that disbalances the opponent. Finally the user kicks the disbalanced opponent into the previously formed pit.

Kicking you into the pit. o.o