Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you don't have a bases for anything so imma repeat what I said.
"It don't support yours at all. Chibaku Tensei works by using a mass of chakra as the core of gravitational purposes, you can use the bijuu's as substitutes as they're mass of chakra as well. It was never said/claimed/hinted at that humans can be used as a substitute for chibaku tensei. Try again" :sigar:
Humans carry a mass of chakra inside of them. Once again, why can't Sasuke make that his core? Don't avoid the question. That just shows you can't accept defeat.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Humans carry a mass of chakra inside of them. Once again, why can't Sasuke make that his core? Don't avoid the question. That just shows you can't accept defeat.
Explain why he can? Explain why Nagato couldn't? Explain why Madara couldn't? Explain why Hagoromo couldn't? Speculations don't make you right.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explain why he can? Explain why Nagato couldn't? Explain why Madara couldn't? Explain why Hagoromo couldn't? Speculations don't make you right.
Just because someone has never eaten a cookie doesn't mean they can't. Just because Nagato has never tried to make someone a core doesn't mean he can't.

And since, I label my opinion as a possibility and you label yours as fact, you have to answer the question of why Sasuke can make one mass a core, but not another. Since you dodged the question once again, I'm going to assume you can't even provide an explanation of why you think your right.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because someone has never eaten a cookie doesn't mean they can't. Just because Nagato has never tried to make someone a core doesn't mean he can't.

And since, I label my opinion as a possibility and you label yours as fact, you have to answer the question of why Sasuke can make one mass a core, but not another. Since you dodged the question once again, I'm going to assume you can't even provide an explanation of why you think your right.
No i didn't say it's a fact that came out of your mouth. He cant do it until uchiha sasuke shows in the manga or anime that he can use humans as core substitutes, your speculations are just that speculations. :sigar:

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No i didn't say it's a fact that came out of your mouth. He cant do it until uchiha sasuke shows in the manga or anime that he can use humans as core substitutes, your speculations are just that speculations. :sigar:
I'm not talking about humans. I'm talking about the chakra inside of them. You said he makes chakra the core, so I'm asking about that.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not talking about humans. I'm talking about the chakra inside of them. You said he makes chakra the core, so I'm asking about that.
Chibaku tensei uses black mass made out of chakra.
Bijuu's are masses made out of chakra given consciousness (or life). Humans use chakra, they're not made out of it there's a difference. You claiming it can be done is mere speculation otherwise it would have been mentioned or done by more powerful Rinnegan users than Sasuke.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chibaku tensei uses black mass made out of chakra.
Bijuu's are masses made out of chakra given consciousness (or life). Humans use chakra, they're not made out of it there's a difference. You claiming it can be done is mere speculation otherwise it would have been mentioned or done by more powerful Rinnegan users than Sasuke.
Once again, I'm not talking about humans. I'm talking about the chakra inside of them. Answer why the chakra inside of them cannot be used by cores, not humans themselves. Humans aren't made out of sand but Gaara can still manipulate sand inside of them.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again, I'm not talking about humans. I'm talking about the chakra inside of them. Answer why the chakra inside of them cannot be used by cores, not humans themselves. Humans aren't made out of sand but Gaara can still manipulate sand inside of them.

You're just going to make me repeat myself. "Chibaku tensei uses black mass made out of chakra.
Bijuu's are masses made out of chakra given consciousness (or life). Humans use chakra, they're not made out of it there's a difference. You claiming it can be done is mere speculation otherwise it would have been mentioned or done by more powerful Rinnegan users than Sasuke."

Now if you want to go by speculations here's 1 for you. The black core was a mass of chakra, bijuu's are a mass of chakra. Kaguya herself was a walking chakra battery (even though that technique on her was different). Humans wouldn't have enough chakra for the technique to work on them. There you my speculation to your one.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're just going to make me repeat myself. "Chibaku tensei uses black mass made out of chakra.
Bijuu's are masses made out of chakra given consciousness (or life). Humans use chakra, they're not made out of it there's a difference. You claiming it can be done is mere speculation otherwise it would have been mentioned or done by more powerful Rinnegan users than Sasuke."
This answers why humans can't be made cores, not why the chakra inside of them can't be.

Now if you want to go by speculations here's 1 for you. The black core was a mass of chakra, bijuu's are a mass of chakra. Kaguya herself was a walking chakra battery (even though that technique on her was different). Humans wouldn't have enough chakra for the technique to work on them. There you my speculation to your one.
Your only speculation here is that you believe they don't have enough chakra, though such a requirement has never been told, and Nagato has shown that you can input more chakra into the core to make it stronger. Even if you were to somehow deny this, you'd have to admit hosts like Naruto could be turned into cores.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This answers why humans can't be made cores, not why the chakra inside of them can't be.

Your only speculation here is that you believe they don't have enough chakra, though such a requirement has never been told, and Nagato has shown that you can input more chakra into the core to make it stronger. Even if you were to somehow deny this, you'd have to admit hosts like Naruto could be turned into cores.
1. How are humans not going to be made into cores if there chakra is being used? Explain that.

2. And you'd have to provide prove as this is just speculation just like yours. You're so adamant that it can happen even though there's no such thing in the manga even hinting at it all this is from you is simple fanfiction. You'd need a mass of chakra for a core or the six paths seals to turn a human into the core nothing else. If you can prove me wrong without you guessing or saying it might happen then go ahead. You're just trying so hard to look for something that's not even manga or mentioned, no such requirements were mentioned because humans being turned into cores was not brought up or talked about this just you in denial.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. How are humans not going to be made into cores if there chakra is being used? Explain that.
The human would only be considered the core in such an instance because the chakra resides in them, thus everything surround it (the body) would be encapsulated as well.

2. And you'd have to provide prove as this is just speculation just like yours. You're so adamant that it can happen even though there's no such thing in the manga even hinting at it all this is from you is simple fanfiction. You'd need a mass of chakra for a core or the six paths seals to turn a human into the core nothing else. If you can prove me wrong without you guessing or saying it might happen then go ahead. You're just trying so hard to look for something that's not even manga or mentioned, no such requirements were mentioned because humans being turned into cores was not brought up or talked about this just you in denial.
Your ignorance is astounding. I've already said the humans being the core is a possibility, not factual. I'm not attempting to prove my point to you, but rather to disprove your view. From the very beginning you've dismissed any possibility of any other opinion other than your own, thus you believe your view is the only true one and thus factual.

Why didn't he do it to Kaguya or Naruto then? That only works with the Six paths - Chibaku Tensei
Your only argument to support your point at that time was that since no one has ever attempted to use Planetary Devastation on a human, then it must not be possible. This kind of logic however stands as , thus it isn't viable to use.

Of course it does he hasn't done it before hasn't hinted at it either therefore it can't be done and he can't do it. Pretty straight forward.
You then give your opinion on how you think the technique works, further pushing it as factual without any basis, but I'll go along with it because it is easy to counter. You believe that Sasuke makes chakra the target for Planetary Devastation. Humans have chakra so Sasuke can target this according to your theory. Just because this chakra is in a body does not mean it can't become a core. That is akin to saying that if a Tailed Beast was in a box Sasuke couldn't target it, which is retarded in every way possible.

It don't support yours at all. Chibaku Tensei works by using a mass of chakra as the core of gravitational purposes, you can use the bijuu's as substitutes as they're mass of chakra as well. It was never said/claimed/hinted at that humans can be used as a substitute for chibaku tensei. Try again :sigar:
Above all, since hosts exists, like Naruto who carry Tailed Beasts, you would have to fully accept that Planetary Devastation could be used on him because he has this mass of chakra you deem a requirement. I'm going to assume you'll be unable to bring anything new to the table and just spew more nonsense about "speculation", so I'll probably just let this thread die off now.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The human would only be considered the core in such an instance because the chakra resides in them, thus everything surround it (the body) would be encapsulated as well.

Your ignorance is astounding. I've already said the humans being the core is a possibility, not factual. I'm not attempting to prove my point to you, but rather to disprove your view. From the very beginning you've dismissed any possibility of any other opinion other than your own, thus you believe your view is the only true one and thus factual.

Your only argument to support your point at that time was that since no one has ever attempted to use Planetary Devastation on a human, then it must not be possible. This kind of logic however stands as , thus it isn't viable to use.

You then give your opinion on how you think the technique works, further pushing it as factual without any basis, but I'll go along with it because it is easy to counter. You believe that Sasuke makes chakra the target for Planetary Devastation. Humans have chakra so Sasuke can target this according to your theory. Just because this chakra is in a body does not mean it can't become a core. That is akin to saying that if a Tailed Beast was in a box Sasuke couldn't target it, which is retarded in every way possible.

Above all, since hosts exists, like Naruto who carry Tailed Beasts, you would have to fully accept that Planetary Devastation could be used on him because he has this mass of chakra you deem a requirement. I'm going to assume you'll be unable to bring anything new to the table and just spew more nonsense about "speculation", so I'll probably just let this thread die off now.
Again I'm going to repeat myself can't be asked reading what you wrote, just going to guess and say it's the same shit as before.

"Chibaku tensei uses black mass made out of chakra.

It's not even a possibility it's fanfiction there's a difference, quoting wikipedia makes you look like a fanboy with a stick up his ass trying to pass of fanfiction as something that can happen(it can't), you can let it die got tired of your drivel.

Last edited: