Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw I wont try to solve the game until people quote me the SK mistakes/slips.

This game can easily be a "he said, she said" thing controlled by scum. So aslong there are no quotes. You guys had 2-3 hours times to quote me stuff or point it to me. Nothing happened = untownish

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This game can easily be a "he said, she said" thing controlled by scum. So aslong there are no quotes. You guys had 2-3 hours times to quote me stuff or point it to me. Nothing happened = untownish
Go find my post, I have, you don't want to read anymore?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

what? Work to solve yourself dude..

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are such a good guy sometimes. What is happening with you?
Elmage did not respond to my requests, he thinks he is the only one here able to make questions and requests and then softly shade me. Not with me, I worked my ass up to have Luku and the towncore get the spotlight D1, I worked my fucking ass off, then Elmage comes here and directs everything, then he permanently asks me questions when I ask for a quote of SKs slip.

I am under pressure ecause I am at work and I get shit questions asked that dont help the DP to progress. You ask me about opinions when all you give me is a "superficial narrative".

If you guys found something PLEASE quote to your fellow towncore people. Oh right, you guys don't have fellow towncore because the approach against SK was scummy.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elmage did not respond to my requests, he thinks he is the only one here able to make questions and requests and then softly shade me. Not with me, I worked my ass up to have Luku and the towncore get the spotlight D1, I worked my fucking ass off, then Elmage comes here and directs everything, then he permanently asks me questions when I ask for a quote of SKs slip.

I am under pressure ecause I am at work and I get shit questions asked that dont help the DP to progress. You ask me about opinions when all you give me is a "superficial narrative".

If you guys found something PLEASE quote to your fellow towncore people. Oh right, you guys don't have fellow towncore because the approach against SK was scummy.
And what request is that?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I have to justify myself and defend myself.
Aslong that is the case I can't track back your cases that way. Especially when I am working and driving in real life, you guys expect me to server 1000 people with just one plate.

That is why I react like this.

Chief_Alpha

Kin
92💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
VOTE TALLY

vote glover
I can start a counter for science to see where this goes, and also because Elmage was extremely esitant in his vote for TSQ

Vote lynch Elmage G Ace
VoteLynch: Just_Red
VoteLynch @RedGloverKing
mention me when you come online, I need to have a convenient with you
Let's think different

Vote lynch: @ForgotToFlush
vote lynch Elmage
VoteLynch: Michelle
For now, i can only see Michelle as a scum lean so far. Between her interactions with SK. It seems like TvS.
Vote Lynch : Michelle
vote lynch @RedGloverKing
VoteLynch:Rej
Vote Lynch Michelle
VoteLynch @SoulKiller
VOTE LYNCH : REJ
Vote lynch: SoulKiller

as long as FTF is missing you will not notice why i am voting him
VOTE LYNCH @Michelle

ForgotToFlush -- RedGloverKing
Michelle – Elmage G Ace – Unvote - ForgotToFlush - Soulkiller
Soulkiller – Just Red - Michelle
Elmage G Ace -- RedGloverKing - Unvote - Soulkiller
Rej -- RedGloverKing - Elmage G Ace - Michelle
Hammock -- RedGloverKing - Michelle
Dragomir -- Michelle
Alice In Noodleland -- Rej
RedGloverKing -- Rej

Michelle - 3 Votes
Soulkiller - 2 Vote
RedGloverKing - 1 Votes

Elmage G Ace - 1 Vote
Rej - 1 Vote

If You find any mistakes, notify me.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Long story.
1. If SK is villager he never tunnels one player ignoring everyone else.

2. Wolfy approach, he asks other player to have less responsivity when i flip villager if game continues.
In the same time the tone in the post is irritated. Town is not irritated. Town knows his value and don't shade like this.

3. here is a pile of lies, he makes a summary instead solving exactly like in the previous game. I bolded the lies.
Also is the green text a crime??

4. Red forgot about the game like she usually did when she was villager. If anything this makes me think she is villager once more But for SK she have to be lynched.
You don't care anyway who villager is killed isn't it SK?

5. SK had just 2 town reads. Zero town leans. Nulls plus scums = too many players to paint scum at whim.
Lmao is what scum says when they are pleased to lie. Of course i am right just i said it in other words.
I don't give 2 cents on SKs oppinion, that's why i provoked him about his change on null reads of today for me.
My actions speak what i said.

6. How to town clear you when Ryu don't know you? Idrc what read has Ryu for you. I trusted his reads on the players he knows.
Villagers are always wrong because they don't know AIs.
You pose in accurate reader after bussing your teammate? Really?

7. I unvoted Elmage because i felt his thoughts are pure. You trying to paint it as wolfy shows your scum mindset.
Why came SK to the conclusion mafia wanted to sacrifice TSQ late in the day and when i pointed out is not like this he jumped on me? I am on something i know this.
@Rej

Status
Not open for further replies.