Not open for further replies.

Chief_Alpha

Kin
92💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Vengeful Mafia Targeted @TheLukundo . The Lukundo was Andrei Glukhov, the mining crew chief; Town alignment Oracle.

You must be registered to see images

Welcome TheLukundo, you are Andrei Glukhov, the mining crew chief; Town alignment Oracle.
Town Alignment Oracle
As Town Alignment Oracle, you have access to the Divine Alignment Action. Divine Alignment will allow you to pick a player whose alignment will be revealed upon your death.
Wincon:
You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

TheLukundo Picked @Ansatsuken . He is Town.

Chief_Alpha

Kin
92💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NIGHT PHASE ONE CONSEQUENCES

@Ansatsuken has been killed at night. He was Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev, the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union; Town Backup.
Welcome Ansatsuken, you are Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev, the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union; Town Backup.
Town Backup
As the Town Backup, you'll be given the abilities of Legasov upon his death (except the abilities won in the events, if any.)
Wincon:

@Ryu Kishi has been killed at night. He was Pavel Gremov, a civilian liquidator draftee; Town Jailkeeper.
Welcome Ryu Kishi, you are Pavel Gremov, a civilian liquidator draftee; Town Jailkeeper.
Town Jailkeeper

As the Town Jail keeper, you have access to the protection/role blocking Night Action. Players targeted with this action will be protected that night unless a strongman modifier is used while Role blocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have used that night.
Wincon:

Last edited:

Chief_Alpha

Kin
92💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Event

The Scientist

“To be a scientist is to be naive, we are so focused on our search for truth we fail to consider how few actually want us to find it.” ― Jared Harris(Valery Legasov)

If you were a scientist, what would you be working on?

Your Unique Code and the Link to Voting Poll will be sent to you via PM once the Submission time is over. You can also find the Voting Poll Link here in the Event Box.​

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think i will go for Ansa's reads to see why was he killed (except he was confirmed there should be his ideas who made mafia kill him)

His latest posts:
TOUN
  • Rejwot
  • Otto's owner
  • SK
SKUM
  • Just_Red
  • TSQ
  • Ryu Kishi
just because Ryu was villager i don't see a reason to disconsider his TRs, i also had the TR for Alice (Otto's owner) and i will try to understand why he had SK and Rej as villagers.
I also think Ansa would be very dangerous if he would reevaluate his reads.
If TSQ really a vengeful town he better shoot someone like Red/SK/Glover
Vengeful killing SK would be in Ansa's TRs :unsure:
I have a feeling that Glover could be scum
Today expires my 'no lynch Glover day 1 because is new player' and i will try to recheck his posts.
who do you say we go after if TSQ flips scum
You
Nothing more to say here, Hammock comes as genuine in some posts but maybe he is the innate master of words and i was amazed lately by 3 mafia beginners who post careless as mafia.
So i will Iso Hammock too.

Reactions: Hammock

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have an idea of TSQ sacrificing himself as mafia vengeful to take down the Oracle who was the most dangerous role for mafia and owned by Luke who showed here for the first time how he plays and was scary for mafia.
Then i think with a grain of salt that clearing players because they had a quarrel with TSQ or they were scum reads by him is a mistake.

These being told i will check oppinions about TSQ in other players and i feel like clearing all the players of his wagon is a mistake.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drago wanting to Lynch sk was dodgy he didn't have any good reasons. Then he was confronted by sk which made him reconsider his read, but I think he gave into pressure which I didn't like. But ok I can except that, but then he votes Alice because someone told him to
You must be registered for see images

And then Michelle she says whole lot of nothing (if you know what I mean)

And red with her tmi and fishing.

And that is why I find the three of them sus.
Ryu had a villagery mindset so his reads have to be better than mine regarding Rej because he knows Rej better and he read him solid town.

About the quoted post I know i am villager, and his suspicion on Drago and Red is important for me rn and i will take count of Ryu's oppinion especially regarding Drago.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far, with the points SK showed it does look like Drago is protecting Rej as a scum. He also voted SK, and I say we should wait for the 4th day for the Mafia to kill him off, since he looks like a big threat to the mafia, and it may be the reason why they’re trying to kill him off by a lynch since it‘s faster. If SK is alive past the 4th day then you know he’s scum since he isn’t a threat to mafia.
I didn't have time to explain that in this game we may not have the 4th day.
Today is very important for finding a scum to lynch.
We lost 3 villagers and we lynched mafia.
that means 7+3
A mislynch and a wrong vig shot plus the night kill makes 4+3 and tomorow as LyLo (lynch or lose = lynch mafia or lose the game as villager).
I think today is a very important day and idk if vig should shot if we mislynch except we have a red check on someone.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of Glover's posts
So far, with the points SK showed it does look like Drago is protecting Rej as a scum. He also voted SK, and I say we should wait for the 4th day for the Mafia to kill him off, since he looks like a big threat to the mafia, and it may be the reason why they’re trying to kill him off by a lynch since it‘s faster. If SK is alive past the 4th day then you know he’s scum since he isn’t a threat to mafia.
TSQ is on top of my scummy list, I’m seeing a pattern on what he did with red in the last game. Page 33
I really want to vote TSQ, but I want to stick with Rej. after this page I believe that Drago is town and is just acting town. Rej and TSQ however I believe are both scum. Rej’s reaction to Drago voting TSQ was a shock face and Rej liked Hammock’s post asking Drago why he switched.Page 34
TheLukundo isn’t really sitting well with me. He radiates town but he appears out of nowhere and it doesn’t feel like he caught up. It feels like he skipped up to the recent page. Luke is making good points on Hammock which is helping my theory of Hammock being scum. Page 37
I never said you were scum.

Michelle at least voted and stopped when he thought about it. You were WAY to cautiou, your cautious wasn’t a “I don’t want to mislynch” cautious more of a “I want everyone to TR me”. Which is very suspicous.
I F*CKING CAUGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!
I didn’t like the fact you just skipped. That doesn’t sit well that you just skipped, I believe that I can’t have a good convo with u.
Glover looks like he really cares about the game and he is hyped to play. He is prodding players and looks present.
At first he had a lot of fluff but later in the game has solid posts.
My impression now is that TSQ TMIed him villager in that post though...
I need to reread more but for now i wouldn't think Glove is wolf. Like a 70% confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.