Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller please when making a case try to quote the user so that it's easy to understand both you and your targets PoV, posting without quotes makes it easy to misinterpret, and it also makes room for taking posts out of context, something which I consider to be a scummy move.

I think I'll close work early today so that I can be here early, I don't like what's happening
I did quote, go back and reread entire DP2 (especially in the beginning where i had quotes etc) did not do so right now because it's very late and tired tbh. Was planning to make a full iso with all her posts but that will take me atleast an hour and i don't have the time luxury of doing that right now.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Found SK now wolfing like 3rd time. First time i was weak. Shanks noticed and vigged him.
Second time i made the mistake to fight him.
Third time i will just let hin do whatever he wants. I know he is wrong
You are the one who is not helping at all and going against the townie core that was placed by other players read (Luk, ansa, ryu). Whenever anyone engages with you, you don't discuss, you brush their main points, and not trying to find scum at all. You logic has been inconsistent this entire game and you been acting hella scummy and omgsus. Whenever i try and reason with you and discuss with you you act more scummy and defensive. I ask you to elaborate but you brush me off, i try and show you the points i don't like and you ignore these too. Everything you are doing is counter townie and scummy as hell.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i asked you oppinion on FTF and you went nuts against me.
You are scum painting me scum because you need it.
You are affraid scum will be lynched if town find each other.
I answered you my reads on ftf that i view him as null the dude did not contribute anything to warrant me to place him town lean or scum lean but you said it was not enough for you? someone has to cop him.

I am not afraid of anything. Why would i be afraid? i actually lynched scum first DP. I am planning to do it again this DP.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I answered you my reads on ftf that i view him as null the dude did not contribute anything to warrant me to place him town lean or scum lean but you said it was not enough for you? someone has to cop him.

I am not afraid of anything. Why would i be afraid? i actually lynched scum first DP. I am planning to do it again this DP.
you bussed him

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You went calm to sleep voting the partener who wanted to sacrifice himself and you went crazy today when i spotted the moment instead the late day one you expressed in your narrative.

You decided to sarcifice TSQ when Luke claimed oracle

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am going to bed now ^^ before I do i will claim since now that i think about it, scum will most likely kill me off during the NP.

I am JOAT (Jack of All trades)

I had 3 abilities i can use and all of them are 1 shot abilities. I can't use all my abilities in a single NP, only one among the 3. One of the abilities I had was to save someone during the NP from a kill . I used it on ansa but that did not work, hence why i stated earlier in the game that i either got roleblocked or something else went down. I won't reveal my other 2 abilities to not give information out for scum. If i survive next DP it will be great help for townies.

Also, before anyone asks no I do not have a killing ability among the 3 abilities I have (i wish i did tho).

Now, i am going to bed and will see if i can make it before Eod (no promises tho) but will try since i am motivated to wake up early and fix my sleeping schedule (plus have an important meeting tomorrow :eek:) .

Anyways good night and good luck ^^

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any posts and fights Ted had is Wifom and can't be base for a lynch. That's why was he so trigger happy for the lynch
Your mafia worldbuilding is so wrong, if wifom can't be a base for a lynch then what is it in your opinion?

Ryu Kishi is likey killed by Vigilante. He's a nice scapegoat for Mafia being suspiciously low poster.

I don't know the mechanics of the Vengeful role given to Mafia. If the host didn't allowed a NK altogether with the Vengeful Kill.
@Rej please clarify me with this
Explain me how the most likely vigilante kill happened during N1 when Vigilante can only shoot N2/N4 ??????

Can we get a massclaim please before people keep on doing misleading talk....

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Care to elaborate on everything that came before it? i am quite interested.

Nothing here really explains why you vote but okay.

What narrative? you think i am painting you to look scum by explaining my thought process while i am reading posts? possible outcomes and situations? Me saying that about you is not to paint you scummy but to give my ongoing thoughts. I would said that to anyone in your place who asked gloves to reveal his role.
can someone please elaborate to me how I am being aggressive or defensive right now? ._.
Your post was defensive wifom. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.