Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of the following 15 roles, 1 will randomly be discarded and the other 14 will be assigned at random. Each role is restricted to use its actions as listed below. Role modifiers and additional abilities cannot be disclosed.
You must be registered for see images

i go back to Roles. And saw that Vigi only work at N2 N4 N6
meaning Ryu was not killed by vigilante.
This is the heftiest CWAC I have seen in a while...

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll post few thoughts i picked up overnight. I will mention posts and page, i don't have time to link.

In page 7 Rej answered at TSQ 50%/50% post with Wifom and voted TSQ with a case. Except Rej is a hard busser i don't see a reason to bus your mate so early in the game.
Rej has posts 134/135 ok-ish (i was noted like this overnight, now i am typing it just)
Post 138 SK mocks Rej, they are not aligned imo
P 140 Rej likes SKs post, you make your own conclusion

in page 8 the next to mock Rej is TSQ. in post 143. Hard to take that as scum theatre.
Post 153/154 good and logical
post 159 Rej answers at TSQ like he don't know his AI, most probabaly at wording level.

Page 9 Rej talks meckanics p 165
p 169 says he joked about being bodyguard.
P177 - TSQ explains Rej that Hammock pocketed him like he wants to shade Hammock and buddy Rej

page 10 P 181 - Rej has a towny idea of rolehunt individually. That is a townslip imo
P185 doesn't look like he is w/w with TSQ
P188 asks uninspired about how Oracle works and gives me paranoia.
TSQ post 193 as answer to Rej don't look like scum vs scum.
Post 200 Rej explains in a long post to TSQ why is he bad. Looks genuine
TSQ answer is 'LMAO WHAT' not exactly what you say to your scumbuddy as answer for such case.

Page 11 post 211 Rej had an idea that i had too.

And i stopped at that page. For me early game interactions are a gold mine who helped me find town and scum after a scum flip.
I like that posts tbh

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am going to bed now ^^ before I do i will claim since now that i think about it, scum will most likely kill me off during the NP.

I am JOAT (Jack of All trades)

I had 3 abilities i can use and all of them are 1 shot abilities. I can't use all my abilities in a single NP, only one among the 3. One of the abilities I had was to save someone during the NP from a kill . I used it on ansa but that did not work, hence why i stated earlier in the game that i either got roleblocked or something else went down. I won't reveal my other 2 abilities to not give information out for scum. If i survive next DP it will be great help for townies.

Also, before anyone asks no I do not have a killing ability among the 3 abilities I have (i wish i did tho).

Now, i am going to bed and will see if i can make it before Eod (no promises tho) but will try since i am motivated to wake up early and fix my sleeping schedule (plus have an important meeting tomorrow :eek:) .

Anyways good night and good luck ^^
You are a town aligned JOAT and you dont suspect Elmage?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am going to bed now ^^ before I do i will claim since now that i think about it, scum will most likely kill me off during the NP.

I am JOAT (Jack of All trades)

I had 3 abilities i can use and all of them are 1 shot abilities. I can't use all my abilities in a single NP, only one among the 3. One of the abilities I had was to save someone during the NP from a kill . I used it on ansa but that did not work, hence why i stated earlier in the game that i either got roleblocked or something else went down. I won't reveal my other 2 abilities to not give information out for scum. If i survive next DP it will be great help for townies.

Also, before anyone asks no I do not have a killing ability among the 3 abilities I have (i wish i did tho).

Now, i am going to bed and will see if i can make it before Eod (no promises tho) but will try since i am motivated to wake up early and fix my sleeping schedule (plus have an important meeting tomorrow :eek:) .

Anyways good night and good luck ^^
This doesn't make you villager in my eyes.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@SoulKiller if you're still around, please tell me why you thought you were role blocked, did you try to use your abilities and it failed? You didn't state that clearly and I don't want to misinterpret

Also @Rej What makes you think that Soulkiller was jailed?

You said you were role-blocked, then SK implied the same thing, I mentioned you because I'm a role blocker, and I blocked @Dragomir so I know for sure he wasn't lying

Finally, @Dragomir were you informed you were role blocked or did your action just failed?

Yeah, cutting work short, I was supposed finish two hours from now, but I'll compensate later

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@SoulKiller if you're still around, please tell me why you thought you were role blocked, did you try to use your abilities and it failed? You didn't state that clearly and I don't want to misinterpret

Also @Rej What makes you think that Soulkiller was jailed?

You said you were role-blocked, then SK implied the same thing, I mentioned you because I'm a role blocker, and I blocked @Dragomir so I know for sure he wasn't lying

Finally, @Dragomir were you informed you were role blocked or did your action just failed?

Yeah, cutting work short, I was supposed finish two hours from now, but I'll compensate later
There are 3 blocking roles, 2 roleblocks and one jailkeeper.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is not a new player, i am sure he did
Hold on, I hope @Dragomir comes online, I'd like to know if a user who is role blocked gets notified if he's role blocked or not, and if a jailed person is told the same because this is speculation, we truly don't know, for all we know he might have been busy, but I'll move to what I was doing before

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok i woke up, i'm going to address things i can and catch up asap.
Also, i'm really proud that you guys are being active again and trying to find scum, let's do this!!!

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hold on, I hope @Dragomir comes online, I'd like to know if a user who is role blocked gets notified if he's role blocked or not, and if a jailed person is told the same because this is speculation, we truly don't know, for all we know he might have been busy, but I'll move to what I was doing before
It's a speculation of course, but i can't find other idea for 3 roleblocks.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Announcement

@RedGloverKing is getting Mod-Killed for not abiding by the rules. His role will be revealed at the end of the game.

Um i don't like this at all, i don't think glover was mafia. Since if it's his first time, wouldn't the scum chat help him in all these situations? and how the cop thing works and all that?
So.. @Hammock comes and say he has a town peek but don't share it. I dislike this secrecy becausrle let us wonder and make errors. A peek makes from the peeked the town lider and the IC. To not do this is not pro town especially now when we don't know Glover's AI for sure.
Why? i said i would only reveal who it is when it's neccesary to, i'm not going to let mafia go on and kill another confirmed townie. I thought everyone wanted it that way? Even you said to reveal later. This doe
@Hammock I'm willing to exchange infos with you. So we can plan the action for tonight much better.
How we going to exchange tho? We can't pm right? We can't do it here infront of broad day light for mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.