Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Elmage G Ace
Also about SK's play i dont think he would pull the same thing in a game, especially if the games are consecutive >_>
This
@Michelle this is what happened, the interactions between you both changed my null reads isnt that my own read?
You are my scum read, i didn't wait for SK to make a case??? i slept came back and when i was reading the pages,i saw it. Why are you trying to put the blame on me instead of helping me understand why you are townie. Michelle if you are town help me restance for the better :shy:
This is the response to:
tell me about it... I am shocked tbh

Our claimed cop don't have a solid scum read after the death of a player he voted and awaits for SK to make a case and approves it after SK played exactly like in his previous game where he was scum.

I mean.. how come? Can you make your own stances for everyone in the game like i did?
Another point here:
After SK jumped on me today i said he wanted to shade me because i am voting FTF who is most probably scum. I interacted with him but i can't have the nerves to repeat the last game's fight, even if he can (btw you don't recognise the pattern?).
Drago came and put as gut read a vote on me so i said FTF, SK and Drago should be the scum team, SK and Drago because they pushed me in the same time.
This is BS , SK made a case against you and didn't jump on you because of FTF , He first waited before voting you and then stated all the reasons why he is voting you. If anything SK interacted with you because you are scummy.
I really don't like this at all, you are twisting things now.
And that was all after i lynched, i lynched due to her interactions with SK and Drago looking like she was trying to frame them for scum, i can confirm for a fact Drago is Town cop, and Sk is town read by most of us. So i think michelle is just trying to cause chaos and confusion like any scum would

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys lets lynch Elmage, his questions and cases are not contributive at all. We are several pages after SoD and Elmage didnt come to a big conclusion. If anyone can find something in Elmage vs TSQ? I dont got time due to work.
You're scum reading me because I haven't come to a big conclusion? Bravo!
Also, there was no TSQ vs Elmage, he slipped here
@Just_Red pls shoot Elmage if he is not lynched this DP. Roleblocker is full anti town in this setup.

Else go this order:
Unclaimed:
-Michelle
-FTF
-SoulKiller
Meanwhile, the roles were assigned at random, how did he conclude?
I'm thinking the same on SK right now but doesn't make Michelle any townier
I don't mind, but let's lynch Soulkiller first, if they're both mafia, he's more dangerous

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I don't mind, but let's lynch Soulkiller first, if they're both mafia, he's more dangerous

Michelle had the more control this DP tho? and drago placed his vote on michelle too, so i say go for michelle tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.