Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle i'm standing by my vote, i dont like the interactions between Drago and you after reading that as well, but I understand you pov at SK tho. just isn't enough to convince.

Drago claimed cop before me as well. You are going here trying to frame anyone you could but then again it might be because you are paranoid townie >_>
Drago claimed indeed but i lost the trust in him when he came and voted me for gut..

Roles are random i didn't know he is town. If i knew, i would let him be. The fact i interacted with him that way shows i didn't know he is villager.

Why do you want to kill a villager?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej only four people roles are unknown, also, you mean you were told you were role blocked explicitly?

Because @SoulKiller sounded like he was unsure, his words were vague, if he was notified, he should have said he was role blocked then, but he wasn't sure.

I know someone is lying, you need to claim now, so that we can find the role blocked, except you are

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej only four people roles are unknown, also, you mean you were told you were role blocked explicitly?

Because @SoulKiller sounded like he was unsure, his words were vague, if he was notified, he should have said he was role blocked then, but he wasn't sure.

I know someone is lying, you need to claim now, so that we can find the role blocked, except you are
I was notified 100% so @SoulKiller again talked shit?

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Soulkiller said he thought he was role blocked, he wasn't sure, why would he say that?

I know for sure I role blocked Dragomir

@Michelle Rej claims doctor, what do you have to say?

Tbh I can see a world where both Michelle and Soulkiller are mafia
>_> why would mafia risk one of them getting lynched again when they can win right now

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soulkiller said he thought he was role blocked, he wasn't sure, why would he say that?

I know for sure I role blocked Dragomir

@Michelle Rej claims doctor, what do you have to say?

Tbh I can see a world where both Michelle and Soulkiller are mafia
Quote you olay shit and lazy af I askwd for tons of quotes from you, you never respobd to when I ask for quote

Status
Not open for further replies.