mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree to some extent that rej was townier than elmage. I didnt find elmage particularly easy to read last game however. so for me its a matter of giving subs time to read and form opinions.

Which quite frankly, players like noodle, and XD who have been in since day 1 are still not even forming reads or maintaining thread presence.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could vote between alice based on EOD, her explanation on why she didnt self pres makes little sense unless both wagons were scum.

Im starting to wonder what happened last night. if someone was doc saved doc should claim because its a clear.

I asked michelle on discord if a doc or jailor learns if the person they protect is successfully saved from a targeting action. and she refused to answer.

on this website do docs and jailors get a system message saying the person they protected was targeted in the night?

because if they dont. then doc/jailor shouldnt claim, scum couldve holstered to out PR.

if they do, doc jailor needs to confirm they saved someone, and who. so we get 2 clears

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we have a lot of hours left today to do this the right way. I suggest we analyze every candidate and lynch based on who has worst participation so far

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could vote between alice based on EOD, her explanation on why she didnt self pres makes little sense unless both wagons were scum.

Im starting to wonder what happened last night. if someone was doc saved doc should claim because its a clear.

I asked michelle on discord if a doc or jailor learns if the person they protect is successfully saved from a targeting action. and she refused to answer.

on this website do docs and jailors get a system message saying the person they protected was targeted in the night?

because if they dont. then doc/jailor shouldnt claim, scum couldve holstered to out PR.

if they do, doc jailor needs to confirm they saved someone, and who. so we get 2 clears
Only the jailor and role-blocker should claim as a last resort, in our case in hand. A doctor should only claim his saver if he or his target is being marked for a lynch this day phase.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 Kyte_
6 Izaya-X
8 sulit
9 Alice in Noodleland
11 XDDD
12 Demon
13 Odd

the scary thing is that theres 5 town in that list. And could concievably be more than that.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 Kyte_
6 Izaya-X
8 sulit
9 Alice in Noodleland
11 XDDD
12 Demon
13 Odd

the scary thing is that theres 5 town in that list. And could concievably be more than that.
Kyte - I actually like his posts today. my vote here wont be here for much longer. Poison had some large posts with rereads on rej that I liked. I wish she wouldve played more. kyte is active however and not a great lynch today.

Izaya - when they show up they seem towny enough. their wagon position yesterday looks bad unless rej slot is scum. Inactive mostly, but seems to be hunting.

@sulit - on vacation. she seems disinterested in this game. Probably town as i think she would be more invested as scum.

Alice - let it rng on scum and self. when asked to tilt the wagon 4-3 she said she wanted to wait and bait scum into voting her. but if she was a 4, and she votes her cw its the exact same outcome as what happened. the only way alice is town is if demon isnt.

XD - was once a very active voice day 1. has receeded into the shadows and is uninvolved.

Demon- other than people saying his posts are scummy and his flip flops are scummy, his statement about aa dono at EOD does not exactly seem like the type of thing scum says. he could just bus there if he needs cred.

Odd - Had a good entry. Waindo did nothing useful and odd has thunbed scum. hes a semi clear for this

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count at post 759

Moth: Demon, Alice, Kyte
Sagebee: Demon
Odd: Kyte