Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They both seem to try not to catch scum but trying to catch slips... Like When I clearly said, I can't let vote count reach majority... Rej changed the context and said I am defending Red. His "what" reaction to my cop claim too

xDDDD went for the most possible lynch aka All_Red while doubting on all players
I am starting it easy, I was correct of Houtarou protecting Red, because I felt Red was playing alongside as VT. Hou going the claim way had just one correct purpose: Baiting out a target for the vig shot. He is dumb he didnt claim and saved it for the night.

Red was clever afterwards for voting Izaya. I think Izaya is scumm that got voted up by town, a situation where town drives attention away.

Mothbomb had an eager reason to start the train on Hou, I signed it just because I all in all didnt like his shady playstyle.
But remember how he voted me and unvoted me? He wanted to shoot me probably in case he survives.
Going back I regret not pushing a lynch forward on Izaya.
I don't trust houtaro anymore since she pretended to be a cop and flip flopped afterwards. So I'm gonna flip flop again.

Unvote @Alice in Noodleland

VoteLynch: @Houtarou
Something I don't like this was solidifying the wagon on Hou but again the reason is low, so the reason for mislynching a townie could really be a scumformed wagon by Izaya and Demon. Later on both didn't contribute, and because of the eager townheavy discussions, the lynch became an autorunner.

I will put a vote on Izaya because I just wanna trust Red and Oreki in this case and also other people.
I think they key in solving this lies in analysing Red/Hou town mentality and then having the opposite scum mentality opposing them. Red had no proper chance to make cases in the crossfire and push anything forward, because always someone else took the leash.
I am not townreading XDDDDD and mothbomb as safe as before. There is nullreads because they can fit in some scenarios.
VoteLynch: Izaya

Will sleep now, sorry guys </3 had a terrible day.

Reactions: aa-dono
Status
Not open for further replies.