Not open for further replies.

Izaya-X

Kin
45💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only oreki? What does that mean? And out of the entire 14 pages no one else strikes your attention?
There’s one guy the one who tried to make a feta claim but it’s not enough I guess.
It’s better to wait.
And Alice she was active at the begin but not anymore but that’s not nearly enough.
Who is Oreki? :<

I could go the paranoia route, but for now, I think it's best to leave Red's slot alone as she's likelier town than not.

What makes you think she's scum?
Oreki early claim made me suspicious, If he has really a important role why he’s claiming it on the first day .
And red side a bit too much with Oreki, I mean haotarou.
He has so many names - -
Imo only my thoughts

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
There’s one guy the one who tried to make a feta claim but it’s not enough I guess.
It’s better to wait.
And Alice she was active at the begin but not anymore but that’s not nearly enough.

Oreki early claim made me suspicious, If he has really a important role why he’s claiming it on the first day .
And red side a bit too much with Oreki, I mean haotarou.
He has so many names - -
Imo only my thoughts
The guy who tried to fake claim is oreki. Alice isng the only player who hasnt posted much or shown little activity.

Me siding with Hout, doesnt stand as a valid point. I have plain out contradicted him various times, and just as well agreed with with him. Though I will say that currently Ive agreed with him more times then not.

Anyways, those are your only takes on this game? Orkie, Alice and me are scum in your eyes? (Making this assumption based on the fact that these three are the only people you stated.)

If so Id like you to look at XDD. What do you think about his paat plays?

Izaya-X

Kin
45💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The guy who tried to fake claim is oreki. Alice isng the only player who hasnt posted much or shown little activity.

Me siding with Hout, doesnt stand as a valid point. I have plain out contradicted him various times, and just as well agreed with with him. Though I will say that currently Ive agreed with him more times then not.

Anyways, those are your only takes on this game? Orkie, Alice and me are scum in your eyes? (Making this assumption based on the fact that these three are the only people you stated.)

If so Id like you to look at XDD. What do you think about his paat plays?
What do you except tbh ??
What I have to say about the first DP ,
and paat play??
What does that mean?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oops sorry.. Cant edit.

Oreki's claim rooted from somewhere... Maybeee..

All_rhed reaction to it seems pretty genuine.

Im not going To vote today..

3 players are MIA
3 players new to Me.

High chance I will probably vote for a wrong player and scums will take advantage of that.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally at post 288:

Aa-dono: XDDD, Alice in Noodleland
Mothbomb: All_Red, Sagebee, Houtarou, Waindo, Houtarou
All_Red: Alice in Noodleland, Houtarou, Alice in Noodleland, Izaya-X
Demon: Poison Chan, All Red, Alice in Noodleland, Houtarou

If you find any mistake please PM me.
MothBomb please unvote before a next vote
All_Red and Moth the search vord is "votelynch" not "vote lynch" please.
I can only search for one word. As exception i searched twice but i will not consider again the votes in other format. Please use votelynch

Reactions: sulit

sulit

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oops sorry.. Cant edit.

Oreki's claim rooted from somewhere... Maybeee..

All_rhed reaction to it seems pretty genuine.

Im not going To vote today..

3 players are MIA
3 players new to Me.

High chance I will probably vote for a wrong player and scums will take advantage of that.
So are you just never going to vote? There’s always a chance you’ll vote for the wrong player.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is Oreki?

I don't understand how Poison is playing like a mafia? Point to me what's scummy in her posts.
Oreki is Houtarou, sry have to get used, that he uses a different name here.
Oreki Houtarou is a random charater from a random anime. He mostly uses him as avy.

Nah I just compared her consistency and I said in case of her being mafia she would play risky that way. That's why I excluded her from being scum for now. I just wanted her to make a defense.

I like the question to Poison. Brownie points
Ok here we differ. I think him coming to the thread with a vote while everyone was fluffing about shows an intent to progress. That's a town mindset.
I don't find his tone awkward. It sounded genuine to me, but I can see that others don't agree with me on Red's tone.
What do you think of Hou's recent 'claim-push' on Red?
Red only had one vote at this point. It was nothing to be scared of even in majority. You claim to want to apply pressure but when someone joins in, you retracted that pressure. That doesn't seem like you cared to know Red's alignment in the first place.
Yeah, but he's posting and interacting so much will give room for reading him. So I felt good about that. I didn't put anyone of them in townreads, hence why I question what made Hou think so but he didn't respond to me on that.
Not quite there yet but she's not fluffing all the time.
Yep, but her question had a direction imo.
no commment on Red except I think it sounded true.
I didn't like that fake push. I hated it.

Still have to catch up 2 pages.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like Hout's softpush on RED could be staged and both are mafia mates. I am not familair with how RED plays, I always have a hard time reading her. RED is deflecting to XDDDDD and wants to hear Izaya out on a fellow civillian.

I still feel like lynching houtarou, that guy misplayed big time for some reasons.
VoteLynch: Houtarou

Status
Not open for further replies.