mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
outing real cop will only get Hout killed. He would attain useful info, but at the cost to reducing already small mafia numbers.

Being reasonable. Do you honestly think a hard claim like that would get a lynch on me? And lets say it did, and I turned out town. Hout will be inatantly lymched next dp. I dont think wolf make those kind of plays.
a goon for a cop is a trade most scumteams will take.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw just to counter your second reaponce (bolded)
I could react in other ways. Such as calling him lier and voting him, lile i did. Or just ignoring his statement. I could counterclaim him aaying im cop. (Im not) there are many othe reactions I couldve done. So yea, I belive he was sorta trying to test me, because i doubt wolf would do a ballsy move like that.
You did call him a liar and voted, I'm saying that's pretty much only reaction normal person would do. Ignoring is an another, tell me, does either of those reactions say something about person? Alignment wise, no they don't.

And I also said, one look at the roles, you can see DAY COP doesn't exist, you were never gonna counterclaim because he was very clearly lying.

Sorry but that test was terrible and served no purpose. His fakeclaim was just as bad, he gave up in seconds.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
outing real cop will only get Hout killed. He would attain useful info, but at the cost to reducing already small mafia numbers.

Being reasonable. Do you honestly think a hard claim like that would get a lynch on me? And lets say it did, and I turned out town. Hout will be inatantly lymched next dp. I dont think wolf make those kind of plays.
It was never meant to get you lynched, Houtarou was gonna retract his claim always.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh XD.
you beautiful beautiful lil sweet child.
think of playing scum like playing jenga.

for every PR you remove, the tower of wooden townies get easier and easier to collapse. suicide is only suicide if you fail at getting away with it

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also saying town knows theres not day cop is a hilarious albeit insane reason to clear anyone.

like anyone who looks at the matrix sees theres no day cop. and as far as I know this site doesnt do that abhorrent N0 cop shit like mu

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will be back tonight. Having a busy day.

Quick note: I agree with XDDD and moth about Houtarou's cop claim. It was useless and obvious bait, and it doesn't seem to come from town.
Elaboration will come later.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well was initially going to vote off the grid of who I found most suse based on activity and who decided to vote and i personally find people with higher activity but dont vote suss.

Since i wasn't expecting anyone to do anything blatantly suss but houtarou claimed hes cop and not sure if cops can investigate in the day since I dont think a night phase occurred yet. But inching on lynching Allred on the chance houtarou is telling the truth and that would be a useful role.

Either way I think I have a general hunch on factions between houtarou and allred.

@All_Red. Why do you think its beneficial not to test if your scum?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
You did call him a liar and voted, I'm saying that's pretty much only reaction normal person would do. Ignoring is an another, tell me, does either of those reactions say something about person? Alignment wise, no they don't.

And I also said, one look at the roles, you can see DAY COP doesn't exist, you were never gonna counterclaim because he was very clearly lying.

Sorry but that test was terrible and served no purpose. His fakeclaim was just as bad, he gave up in seconds.
Fair as well. But to frank I think if I insisted in lynching hin after his cop claim, that would be a little scumy no? Maybe not. But i think his test wasnt the best method to test alignment dur to how easy it is to poke holes through, but a method nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.