ANNEDAX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are there any music lovers out there? Does music do to you what it does to me? Modern music today has become less inspirational, less creative, less driven, and less good in a general term. (forgive my English.) but hope is not lost. There is still good music out there. Specifically two which are absolutely free and up for grabs. Plus downloading them puts you in line for winning an iPod shuffle. So go on... click the link. C'mon do it. And I assure you, these songs will be stuck in your head for a while.

Uzumaki HAri

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are there any music lovers out there? Does music do to you what it does to me? Modern music today has become less inspirational, less creative, less driven, and less good in a general term. (forgive my English.) but hope is not lost. There is still good music out there. Specifically two which are absolutely free and up for grabs. Plus downloading them puts you in line for winning an iPod shuffle. So go on... click the link. C'mon do it. And I assure you, these songs will be stuck in your head for a while.
I take back what i said before but after listening to them......they are good songs thnx :win: