To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) I think the forehead part was pretty emotional. Equally emotional as Lee's inability to learn ninjutsu and genjutsu and he trains to let gai see him to pass on forbidden eight gates techniques.

2) Whatever kishimoto personally draws and sketches is canon I believe. These links'll broaden that part.

You must be registered for see images

^ Kishimoto personally designed.

3) the beefing with lee and interactions with ino looked pretty interesting, though. One of the best moments in part one.

4) Kizashi and Mebuki are canon: self drawn + sketched by Kishi himself.

5) Her devolopment in part 1 is a little underrated.

6)Attraction was a bit funny and bit laughable at times. Other than that, it had an exceptional good interaction and character kinda "progress" and "aura" in it. If you rewatch that scene it'll feel emotionally "grasping and kinda "compelling" to the audience.

I personally think her devolopment is a bit better than kakashi, though it's still kinda lagging behind Natuto and sasuke though.

They're main heroes after all, you gotta give em' that "seat" for "heroism".

The comparison of atheletes is untrue, I'd say cattle comparison is better, like mother cow compared to teenage kid cow; the size differences're not that broad or way above, it's comparable like in Sakura's attitude cases and character hype. It's pretty much edging between naruto and sasuke, some what overwhelming naruto's progress. Tbh.

Personally tho.
You make it difficult to discuss then when you’re trying to make her parents canon when they aren’t.

1. That’s your opinion, Lee has huge eyebrows on top of being shit at ninjutsu something multiple people even Sakura reminds him of. You’re equating a big forehead to not being able to use ninjutsu, something Naruto, Sasuke and Lee has no issue with.

2. So menma is canon. Good to know.

3. Sigh

4. No, they aren’t unless you can provide scans.

5. It’s nearly nonexistent.

6. It was never funny. That love triangle was a decade long red herring.

7. You’re going to seriously say Sakura has better story and development than Kakashi?

Please go into detail. You go in depth about Sakura and I’ll do the same for Kakashi.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think its subjective and its why we get differing meanings. But one universal truth is the fact there was little to no character development in p2. It was ridiculous.

But understanding Lord Gaara clearly could give one insight on what character development is.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think its subjective and its why we get differing meanings. But one universal truth is the fact there was little to no character development in p2. It was ridiculous.

But understanding Lord Gaara clearly could give one insight on what character development is.
I can agree with this, I’m not the biggest gaara fan(he’s too physically slow for my tastes) he IS one of if not the best developed side character, and from another village to boot

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You make it difficult to discuss then when you’re trying to make her parents canon when they aren’t.

1. That’s your opinion, Lee has huge eyebrows on top of being shit at ninjutsu something multiple people even Sakura reminds him of. You’re equating a big forehead to not being able to use ninjutsu, something Naruto, Sasuke and Lee has no issue with.

2. So menma is canon. Good to know.

3. Sigh

4. No, they aren’t unless you can provide scans.

5. It’s nearly nonexistent.

6. It was never funny. That love triangle was a decade long red herring.

7. You’re going to seriously say Sakura has better story and development than Kakashi?

Please go into detail. You go in depth about Sakura and I’ll do the same for Kakashi.
Naruto wiki says "Anything personally created by kishi is canon".

2) Sakura said she hated her forehead and was "not talented" in anything.

3) If menma was personally sketched by the author, then he is.

4) Wiki says they're canon.
Though he did not originate from the manga, Kizashi's character and designs were created by*Masashi Kishimoto*himself, due to being personally involved in the story planning of*Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie. Kishimoto noted that he always wanted to write them into the main series but could never find the correct time to do so. He also noted that the constant banter between the two was also something that he had intended for the pair."

Kishimoto wanted to introduce but didnt get time.

5) I think it was spectacular. The devolopment starting from meeting tsunade then learning medics ninjutsu was cool asf tho.

6) actually it was a bit funny. They were slashing around like dorks, that it represented "teenage-hood" more than "child-hood" effectively. It was a spectacle of a series.

7) Kakashi's devolopment started with sharingan. Sakura's started with meeting Sasuke and earning 100% in exams.

Then they go off in missions, at first in the forest of death, sakura felt a little afraid when some bear sound was heard but later in the land of waves mission, she protected tazuna with her life, it seemed kinda "timid teenager turned bravery" kinda feel to it. It was pretty interesting being a spectator of the immense hyped progression tho.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not suprised a Sakura fan does not know what character development is. Seems like Sakura really made there brains into mashed potatoes.

4) Wiki says they're canon.
Though he did not originate from the manga, Kizashi's character and designs were created by*Masashi Kishimoto*himself, due to being personally involved in the story planning of*Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie. Kishimoto noted that he always wanted to write them into the main series but could never find the correct time to do so. He also noted that the constant banter between the two was also something that he had intended for the pair."

Kishimoto wanted to introduce but didnt get time.
First off the Wiki does not say its canon. Kishi wanting to include in the main series is not same as calling the movie canon.

Secondly this is Wiki we are talking about. The same source that can be freely edited by fans. Its hardly the best place to find legit information about whats canon and not canon. If you are really serious about finding proof its canon than why not find some official interview of Kishi claiming its canon? I mean he was able to say it about the Last so he could surely say it about this movie.

Now thirdly what ever happen in this movie is not canon cause Naruto never mentioned his moments with his parents in a different parallel universe to his parents when he met them. And Sakura was never seen with her parents in the manga. That alone gives it red flags. So stop trying.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not suprised a Sakura fan does not know what character development is. Seems like Sakura really made there brains into mashed potatoes.

First off the Wiki does not say its canon. Kishi wanting to include in the main series is not same as calling the movie canon.

Secondly this is Wiki we are talking about. The same source that can be freely edited by fans. Its hardly the best place to find legit information about whats canon and not canon. If you are really serious about finding proof its canon than why not find some official interview of Kishi claiming its canon? I mean he was able to say it about the Last so he could surely say it about this movie.

Now thirdly what ever happen in this movie is not canon cause Naruto never mentioned his moments with his parents in a different parallel universe to his parents when he met them. And Sakura was never seen with her parents in the manga. That alone gives it red flags. So stop trying.
I dont have the official source. The movie was released some 3-4 years ago. And, lmao, wiki isn't false information. They copy and paste manga and databook informations.

Are you saying wiki has some special kind of love towards sakura to fabricate the age-old interview of kishi saying they're "canon" and wanting to include them in the series? Lmao.

They're canon, every thing kishi decides he want to join in the series is canon. Which I've proved it is.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf does it matter if her parents are canon or not? She obviously has to have parents, and them being there or not doesn’t change shit about her cause they’re literal nobodies

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its the growth of a character with respect to the story/plot. Like in Naruto a character's growth could be assessed based on their personality and how it changes as they grow, their powers and abilities and overall relevance to the story.

Being the MCs, both Naruto and Sasuke had much better development than other side characters while Sakura even though a MC didn't have the potential for much growth considering how she was set up as a character.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont have the official source. The movie was released some 3-4 years ago. And, lmao, wiki isn't false information. They copy and paste manga and databook informations.

Are you saying wiki has some special kind of love towards sakura to fabricate the age-old interview of kishi saying they're "canon" and wanting to include them in the series? Lmao.

They're canon, every thing kishi decides he want to join in the series is canon. Which I've proved it is.
Once again give a source of him blantly stating this movie is canon. If you can’t show it than its not canon. If Kishi said he could not fit it into the original storyline it means its not part of his original storyline. Meaning its not canon. Simple.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once again give a source of him blantly stating this movie is canon. If you can’t show it than its not canon. If Kishi said he could not fit it into the original storyline it means its not part of his original storyline. Meaning its not canon. Simple.
The movie is not canon, it's characters are.

Those sketched by Kishi personally are canon. That's an absolute rule. Kishi wanting to put them in storyline is not a mere wish but something he couldnt get the right time to put which is not equal to didnt want to.