Draven

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I also think the brother will/has to come into play, but i'm not so sure he can just walk in like that xD
I liked the reading the chapter prediction though
dunno this prediction is just speculation im just trying to think like kishi has been thinking/trolling us as of late. Glad you liked it

Nah, Madara won't go down as pathetic as that.

He'll likely subdue her, after all, 2 rinnegan > 2 byakugan.

Either that or she'll weaken him enough for the others to actually stand a chance.
maybe maybe not who knows this prediction is just something i thought of after thinking back for the last few chapters wouldnt be surprised if it did happen

Awwwwwwesome! I bet he was released from something as well. I would say the tree, but wouldn't Kaguya notice he was trapped in there with her?
not sure but hey who knows kishimoto has trolled us alot lately so i wouldnt be surprised about anything that shows up

Draven

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
very nice prediction my man
glad you liked it

Kinda like it. Nice Job, But Madara Turning to a woman makes me sad.... :'(
it would be fitting because if you think about how kishi disses females in naruto kishi might be lining up for madara to get taken over and become the ultimate evil

Not bad. I would like to see Kishi close some holes. But this opens others, like how did he pop in suddenly. +rep
yea i know it opens up another hole after closing a couple but if you think about it there are many possibilities that could bring the brother into the equation including the arm of the gedo mazo not saying that it was that but it could be that the brother was immortal a true immortal and now that sasuke and naruto has his brothers chakra maybe he was drawn to it who knows lol

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nice prediction although, I would not have the sage appear so suddenly. I think some sort of a fight between kaguya and team 7 needs to happen and once they are in a desperate situation, he appears. This happens quite alot in other shonens ^^

Other than that, it was definitely a nice read. +rep

Draven

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think Kaguya is possessing BZ but nice bringing the brother in at the end
you never know because kishi has been on a role with all the trolling lately glad you liked it

Nice prediction although, I would not have the sage appear so suddenly. I think some sort of a fight between kaguya and team 7 needs to happen and once they are in a desperate situation, he appears. This happens quite alot in other shonens ^^

Other than that, it was definitely a nice read. +rep
i dont know if any of it is gonna happen im just trying to see it from all different angles people complain about what i say i dont matter everyone has a right to their own opinions

glad you liked it and thanks