0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Talking"
(Thoughts)
<Actions>

Madara Screams in agony as Black Zetsu/Kaguya Pushes roots through his body.

BZKaguya "Madara you are so insolent and way too arrogant you led yourself to you very downfall"

Madra "WHAT <SCREAMS IN AGONY>"

BZKaguya "You believed yourself immortal but you never thought about your own toys being turned on you you really are a child" <laughs loudly>

Madara "What the hell are you talking about <screams again>"

Kaguya "My son inscribed details that wasnt meant to help you get that power but for you to stay away from it because i was sealed inside of the shinju well atleast part of me was<chuckles> my sons tried to use the Benhisago on me but i was too powerful it only took a portion of myself into it lets call that my will which now possesses your Black Zetsu"

Team 7 "What the hell is going on"

Kaguya "my will was trapped inside the benhisago and my body once my sons drained me of enough power was sealed inside the shinju itself which you have absordbed into your body"

Madara (shit how is this happening im immortal)

Kaguya "The Benhisago was pierced a little bit ago and it released my will i took over this black zetsu creature because it had no soul to fight me with then i waited for you to get close so you wouldnt see the chakra change until it was too late <laughs manically> what you are feeling is my will taking control of your body now and soon my powers will take you over completely."

Madara <screams in agony> (shit shit this cant be happening)

Team 7 (??????????)

Naruto "we have todo something now"

Sasuke "we have to stop kaguya its now or never"

Kaguya <Looks toward Team 7> "petulant children stay where you are until im finished with this person"

<puts a barrier around team 7>

Kaguya "now back to you you arrogant worm as i was saying you led yourself to your own downfall now ill be taking your body for myself and continue my plan where i left off"

Madara <Screams even louder as his body is completely turned black>

Kaguya "this is the end of you"

<Black Zetsu is shown leaving obitos body and fully entering into Madaras obitos limp body is shown collapsing on the ground>

<Madaras body starts reforming and then sprouts 2 huge horns on the head and the body starts changing into that of a womans>

<Bright Flash of light happens>

Team 7 "what????"

<as the light clears its not Madara standing there its a woman with 2 horns and byakugans for eyes and the third eye is just like madaras was.>

Kaguya <laughing loudly> "i am finally free of that damned gourd and blasted tree"

<Barrier around Team 7 disperses>

Kaguya "now onto my reincarnated grandchildren"

Sasuke/Naruto (shit)

Naruto "you wont beat us i promise you that"

Sasuke (...... why would she give up the rinnegin for the byakugans)

Kaguya "so children are you ready for your punishment"

Naruto "<screaming> you are nothing and i will make sure you let everyone go that is trapped right now"

Sasuke <grabs Naruto and leans in close> "Naruto remember what the sage said he told us that his mother Kaguya was the strongest we have to think of a plan instead of rushing in i have a feeling her byakugans have the power of the rinnegin as well or else she would have kept madaras eyes.>

Naruto <looks at kaguya and notices the byakugan> "your right sasuke they are byakugan but there is one way to test the theory of them having rinnegin techs as well>

Naruto <makes tons of shadow clones who rush at kaguya from all sides>

Kaguya "shinra tensei" <all clones are knocked backwards and disappear>

Naruto "guess that answers that question so now we know she has rinnegin abilities and since she has the byakugan you can bet she has the defensive abilities as well."

Sasuke "yea i was thinking the samething which means she has great defense as well as perfect offense all rolled into one this is gonna be a tough battle"

Kaguya <laughs loudly but then stops and looks past naruto and sasuke>

<A shadow of a person is shown walking towards Team 7>
as he gets close he talks

?????? "maybe i can help you boys out"

Kaguya "how are you here you should be dead"

?????? "well mother the same could be said for you"

Team 7 "Mother"

Shadow lifts and its a man that looks almost like Hagoromo

Naruto "Old man sage"

?????? "no young one im the sages brother"

What does this sudden appearance mean for Team 7

Chapter 679 End

Last edited:

Draven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an awesome prediction! I can't see it happening though... =(
i can see most of it happening i just threw the sages bro in there for giggles i might end up doing a different prediction that doesnt include the sages bro

but glad you liked it