Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, the site I use never show the date or I probably just be over looking it. I usually read it on 20 21 though so had that feeling just can’t wait
No prob, and on the site I where I read it, it shows the next chapter release date at the bottom of the last page of the chapter.

You must be registered to see images

Reactions: LightSo6p

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It came out in viz media website for free.
Turns out it’s exactly what I’ve been saying for a long time.
Black rods have nothing to do with the rinnegan, Jigen is Vessel for an Ohtutsuki which was a theory I made in another forum, and every rinnegan user has/have different set of powers.
Nothing is the same except for Chibaku tensei and Rinnegan tensei, yet even then it’s applied differently.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black rods have nothing to do with the rinnegan, Jigen is Vessel for an Ohtutsuki which was a theory I made in another forum, and every rinnegan user has/have different set of powers.
Nothing is the same except for Chibaku tensei and Rinnegan tensei, yet even then it’s applied differently.
Just read it, kind of hurting inside lol but it was good. Yea I think you hit it spot on about the black rods, you might just need some type of 6p chakra or power to use them

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously chakra rods weren’t restrictied to Rinnegan just as ninjutsu absorption wasn’t.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After seeing how strong jigen really is and how nerfed sasuke and naruto are, I now believe he my have killed naruto after getting kawaki body.
Nah, Jigen is definitely going to be defeated if not sealed by the time Kawaki and Boruto are in their late teens. If not, I still doubt that he will possess Kawaki.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, Jigen is definitely going to be defeated if not sealed by the time Kawaki and Boruto are in their late teens. If not, I still doubt that he will possess Kawaki.
So I just went and looked back on chapter 1, and that little black oval thing jigen got on his stomach that cracked kawaki doesn't. Either it wasn’t thought of yet, they didn’t want to give it away, or it’s as you said he’s not possessed yet

On another note I think that oval thing is how you beat him the way he reacted when it cracked kind of gave it away. I actually think it could be something like BZ

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just went and looked back on chapter 1, and that little black oval thing jigen got on his stomach that cracked kawaki doesn't. Either it wasn’t thought of yet, they didn’t want to give it away, or it’s as you said he’s not possessed yet

On another note I think that oval thing is how you beat him the way he reacted when it cracked kind of gave it away. I actually think it could be something like BZ
Nice catch, I wasn’t even thinking about that black stone initially lol.

I have to say though, it could be a similar case to what was depicted of kimimaro where his body wasn’t healthy enough for Orochimaru to possess, while Sasuke’s was. In this case “Kimimaro” is Jigen, “Sasuke” would be Kawaki and “Orochimaru” Isshiki Otsutsuki.

If Kawaki possess the vessel for Isshiki, then Jigen certainty won’t be around long. Which also means that Iishiki could certainly possess Kawaki in the future. Of course, that’s assuming their goal is to restore Isshiki.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice catch, I wasn’t even thinking about that black stone initially lol.

I have to say though, it could be a similar case to what was depicted of kimimaro where his body wasn’t healthy enough for Orochimaru to possess, while Sasuke’s was. In this case “Kimimaro” is Jigen, “Sasuke” would be Kawaki and “Orochimaru” Isshiki Otsutsuki.

If Kawaki possess the vessel for Isshiki, then Jigen certainty won’t be around long. Which also means that Iishiki could certainly possess Kawaki in the future. Of course, that’s assuming their goal is to restore Isshiki.
I think that maybe why he want to drain the worlds chakra but he needs a stronger vessel, kind be way he made kawaki a cyborg. It takes me back to when BZ stabbed madara in the back and made him absorbed all the worlds chakra turning into kaguya

Reactions: Animegoin

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just read it, kind of hurting inside lol but it was good. Yea I think you hit it spot on about the black rods, you might just need some type of 6p chakra or power to use them
I’ve been saying this about the black rods for years and everyone doubted me.
You need 6 path power/chakra to use them and this was what Madara was telling/teaching Obito how to use in the cave.
Nagato access them as well by being impaled by the gedo mazo statue, and if not for that he would never be able to use the rods like Sasuke.

Sasuke does have the legendary Kusanagi Sword to keep up with it.
Post automatically merged:

After seeing how strong jigen really is and how nerfed sasuke and naruto are, I now believe he my have killed naruto after getting kawaki body.
For some reason Naruto can’t access truth seeking orbs like he used to but he’s able to use the biju kekkai genkai rasenshuriken.

Pretty weird. Sasuke also didn’t spam Amaterasu like he use to so their chakra levels seem to be cut shorter than it did when they were teens

You need 6 path power/chakra to use them and this was what Madara was telling/teaching Obito how to use in the cave.
Nagato access them as well by being impaled by the gedo mazo statue, and if not for that he would never be able to use the rods like Sasuke.

For some reason Naruto can’t access truth seeking orbs like he used to but he’s able to use the biju kekkai genkai rasenshuriken.

Pretty weird Sasuke also didn’t spam Amaterasu like he use to so their chakra levels seem to be cut shorter than it did when they were teens

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I wouldn't judge the original series by this one's standards. Having said that, Madara produced the rods even without the Rinnegan when he gave them to Obito and added them into his body. He also used them with the false Rinnegan. I think they're a shadow and light style jutsu, he did mention he taught those styles to Obito and I think that they only require rokudo chakra. A rinnegan user can use them since they have, well rokudo chakra activated in them. That's the way I'm looking at it at the moment.

No plot armour showed Sasuke and Naruto get handled, lol. That was the highlight for me, such a shame Jigen didn't kill off Naruto.

Last edited:

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I wouldn't judge the original series by this one's standards. Madara produced the rods even without the Rinnegan when he gave them to Obito and added them into his body. He also used them with the false Rinnegan. I think they're a shodow and light atyle jutsu, he did mention he taught those styles to Obito and that they only require rokudo chakra. A rinnegan user can use them aince they have well rokudo chakra acrivated in them. That's the way I'm looking at it at the moment.

No plot armour showed Sasuke and Naruro get handled, lol. That was the highlight for me, such a shame Jigen didn't kill of Naruto.
He kind of said it would be to had to kill naruto so instead he’ll just seal him away.

And it was plot armor on jigen that’s why they couldn’t use their full power in my opinion, because if they killed him right there the story would of been over

Pretty weird. Sasuke also didn’t spam Amaterasu like he use to so their chakra levels seem to be cut shorter than it did when they were teens
Naruto nor sasuke used any 6P power, and the fact that sasuke used s/t twice then ama and was out of chakra is a joke. I understand jigen can’t lose right now but we need a little more logic in that fight

You might be right about nagato, and I don’t even remember sasuke using black rods

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He kind of said it would be to had to kill naruto so instead he’ll just seal him away.

And it was plot armor on jigen that’s why they couldn’t use their full power in my opinion, because if they killed him right there the story would of been over
Come off it, we all know Jigen can absorb chakra even Kurama knew Jigen could kill Naruto. The too hard was plot armour for Naruto, you know so he doesn't get killed. As for plot armour for Jigen, to a degree I can agree. Even though I would argue his existence is asspull as he creates way too many plot holes. However, Naruto and Sasuke had too many arsepulls and plot armour during the war arc. The moment they got some chakra from a ghost and started going toe to toe with a Jyubi Jin Rokudo, you know the writing had deteriorated. Some would argue Kodschi is returning them to their natural norm.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I wouldn't judge the original series by this one's standards. Having said that, Madara produced the rods even without the Rinnegan when he gave them to Obito and added them into his body. He also used them with the false Rinnegan. I think they're a shadow and light style jutsu, he did mention he taught those styles to Obito and I think that they only require rokudo chakra. A rinnegan user can use them since they have, well rokudo chakra activated in them. That's the way I'm looking at it at the moment.
You’re right that it’s shadow and light style that he taught Obito. But the technique to absorb chakra through them and completely immobilized people/control bodies is the six path jutsu that Madara taught Obito in the cave as well.
Every rinnegan user that had the black rod received it from the gedo mazo or god tree.

It’s not a rinnegan ability. I looked back into the databook where the rinnegan was first introduced and it said that the ability the receivers enables you to do is not credited to the rinnegan and its origins is unknown.
Blind Madara, Obito, and Jigen attributed to the confirmation that black rods are NOT a rinnegan technique. Even Sasuke did not show this ability to use it but defend it.
Also kishi is supervising Boruto as well and the current leader of this Boruto project was part of the original pretimskip Naruto series.
No plot armour showed Sasuke and Naruto get handled, lol. That was the highlight for me, such a shame Jigen didn't kill off Naruto.
I’m not surprised that Naruto and Sasuke lost because Isshiki is an Ohtutsuki that is on par with Kaguya at the minimal.
What surprises me is how they lost to a weakened vessel and how their chakra levels were nerfed to the point that it was half the amount they had when they were kids.

Naruto nor sasuke used any 6P power, and the fact that sasuke used s/t twice then ama and was out of chakra is a joke. I understand jigen can’t lose right now but we need a little more logic in that fight
Sasuke used his rinnegan abilities which is 6 path power, it’s just that he couldn’t get in close enough to absorb chakra and chibaku tensei would probably interfere with Naruto.
Naruto didn’t utilize truth seeking orbs but he utilize lava style rasenshuriken against Delta so it’s not like the authors forgot their powers.

But you’re right that it’s a joke on how little Sasuke utilized his powers. He should’ve been able to use it a lot more than two times for each technique.
You might be right about nagato, and I don’t even remember sasuke using black rods
Sasuke never used it and we saw the gedo one for Nagato.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

About Sasuke being out of chakra, it does make sense. Remember that each portal opening uses a significant amount of chakra.

You have to remember that Sasuke had opened one portal to enter the world where the Juubi was, then another one to leave that dimension (That’s 2 so far). Then after Jigen tried to leave Naruto in the world where he sealed him, Sasuke had opened another portal to enter that world (3rd).

TLDR: Sasuke opened 3 portals within an hour, then manifested Perfect Susanoo followed by two Ameno uses, then an Amaterasu. And that’s not including the portal he used to escape being killed. Canonically speaking, I don’t think he should have tomoe left on his Rinnegan at this point.

Last edited: