Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
369๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Don't get me wrong I have been enjoying manga up until now but the logic in this chapter was so bad that it can't be avoided.
Ninja tech is made to make people smile and help ninjas but if we think about it if katasuke was naturally strong he wouldn't have been put in genjutsu and manipulated.
In short you need power or your tech will be used against you.

Katasuke cried on Boruto's speech Really com'on that's stupid even for 11 year old's standard.
Why is Konohamaru even in this manga.Don't get me wrong but if they're gonna play this dirty with him He's not required in the series like why didn't he simply dodge that attack he's a jonin.

Boruto's character has developed way too much for 20 chapters.

Ao's attacks sucks and it looked very unattractive and not something that should take down someone like Konohamaru according to the logic but they're playing him dirty so it's Ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Don't get me wrong I have been enjoying manga up until now but the logic in this chapter was so bad that it can't be avoided.
Ninja tech is made to make people smile and help ninjas but if we think about it if katasuke was naturally strong he wouldn't have been put in genjutsu and manipulated.

Katasuke cried on Boruto's speech Really com'on that's stupid even for 11 year old's standard.
Why is Konohamaru even in this manga.Don't get me wrong but if they're gonna play this dirty with him He's not required in the series like why didn't he simply dodge that attack he's a jonin.

Ao's attacks sucks and it looked very unattractive and not something that should take down someone like Konohamaru according to the logic but they're playing him dirty so it's Ok.
Agreed bro there was so much BS this chapter it's unbelievable.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was annoyed by it as well. Like why did everyone turn into fangirls of Boruto? Wtf was that? About the whole Konohamaru thing, honestly I'll let that one slide. It's not like he knew the extent of Ao's mods. He wasn't expecting his body to be a weapon itself and was probably stunned. It's his first time coming across that, so any elite ninja would have a hard first time facing someone like Ao until they worked out what's going on.

I hated that Sarada and Mitsuki did nothing. I half get why, because of the cave and all.. but come on. Try something, anything! Everyone got nerfed.. blatantly.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
After he picked up the ninja tech and gave his little monologue they all were looking at him smiling like fangirls. It was so damn cheesy.
Dude...he is ****ing MC and im ****ing sick of him... annoying piece of shit 'datebasa,datebasa'.... stfu
Agreed it was the worst case of writing I've seen in the longest time. He needs to die already so we can get better characters dattebasa, dattebasa l'il punk.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Agreed it was the worst case of writing I've seen in the longest time. He needs to die already so we can get better characters dattebasa, dattebasa l'il punk.
You really like Boruto? Thats the real question? Mitsuki and Sarada are so much better then annoying little shit. I think im not even watching/interested in the serious just because of him, but i still like Sarada, so i'll continue watching because of her.

Add- Even Naruto was an MC and wasnt everything about him' just like in the case with Boruto... yeah we get it brate...you are ****ing MC, but you dont have to have every spotlight there is.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You really like Boruto? Thats the real question? Mitsuki and Sarada are so much better then annoying little shit. I think im not even watching/interested in the serious just because of him, but i still like Sarada, so i'll continue watching because of her.

Add- Even Naruto was an MC and wasnt everything about him' just like in the case with Boruto... yeah we get it brate...you are ****ing MC, but you dont have to have every spotlight there is.
I agree, and no I don't like Clone(Boruto). I only follow the series hoping for Mitsuki and Sarada to take the lead. After this chapter I've started to lose hope and think the next couple of chapters will either make or break the manga.

I'll probably still keep reading and watching for Mitsuki and Boruto's confession and Sarada becoming Hokage.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

The next chapter might be something.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree, and no I don't like Clone(Boruto). I only follow the series hoping for Mitsuki and Sarada to take the lead. After this chapter I've started to lose hope and think the next couple of chapters will either make or break the manga.

I'll probably still keep reading and watching for Mitsuki and Boruto's confession and Sarada becoming Hokage.
So you are interested in MitsukiBoruto?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So you are interested in MitsukiBoruto?
Nah more interested in Madara Sama being cloned and being the vessel, Him being around team 7's age, Him taking the lead and being the new hero of the manga; with his own character and him restoring the Uchiha clan. Sarada becoming Hokage and her showing badass Sharingan skills with both sasuke and Itachi's skills but in her own style. Mitsuki showing off his new sage mode and getting more screen time followed by many more things. and Boru Mitsu is a lomg way down the list. I only mentioned it because I was talking about team 7.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nah more interested in Madara Sama being cloned and being the vessel, Him being around team 7's age, Him taking the lead and being the new hero of the manga; with his own character and him restoring the Uchiha clan. Sarada becoming Hokage and her showing badass Sharingan skills with both sasuke and Itachi's skills but in her own style. Mitsuki showing off his new sage mode and getting more screen time followed by many more things. and Boru Mitsu is a lomg way down the list. I only mentioned it because I was talking about team 7.
All i can see that you spam MitsukiBoruto but w.e