Chapel Hill Shooting: 3 young Muslims have been killed due to "dispute over parking"

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapel Hill Shooting: 3 young Muslims have been killed due to "dispute over parking"

A family of three young Muslims has been shot dead in their home in a quiet neighbourhood of North Carolina in the US.
Police have named the victims as 23-year-old Deah Shaddy Barakat, his wife, Yusor Mohammad Abu-Salha, 21, and her sister, Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19.
More:

Reactions: Conspirator.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Chapel Hill Shhoting: 3 young Muslims have been killed due to "dispute over parki

This is horrible, and my commiserations go to the family and friends of the victims. Good to have you back btw!

Hàdes1

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Chapel Hill Shhoting: 3 young Muslims have been killed due to "dispute over parki

I hope they catch the terrorist who did this

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I hope they catch the terrorist who did this
Well it said a 46 year old man was arrested following the shooting so chances are they got the guy. Hopefully his motive wasn't pure discrimination and prejudice.

Reactions: Conspirator.

Crusch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The guy who killed them is an anti-theist. Dude hates religion.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

News highlighted that he was an atheist, wonder what he shouted while killing them.

Good news for Muslim media now they got something to show atheists,whites and Americans as evil in one package.

Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well it said a 46 year old man was arrested following the shooting so chances are they got the guy. Hopefully his motive wasn't pure discrimination and prejudice.
They've already caught the guy and he hates every religion and more than likely did it based on that.
Hard to believe it was over "parking" I'm calling bullshit on that right now.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So, where does the 'muslim' part come in? Was that the reason they were shot?

And that murderer will probably get a job as a policemen Lol

^ jk

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Hàdes1

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

News highlighted that he was an atheist, wonder what he shouted while killing them.

Good news for Muslim media now they got something to show atheists,whites and Americans as evil in one package.
Must you deliever such hate messages?

Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

^ jk
He posted often on facebook / Youtube about how much he hated religion in general.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This is horrible, and my commiserations go to the family and friends of the victims. Good to have you back btw!
thanks, i was busy last week.

You are a horrible horrible person if this is your mindset.

^ jk
Nah it was defo the parking lot. Plus he had mental issues, nothing else Lol

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nah, don't worry. They're not as b***h as you are...

Reactions: Gintõki1

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

thanks, i was busy last week.

You are a horrible horrible person if this is your mindset.
Nah it was defo the parking lot. Plus he had mental issues, nothing else Lol
Yes, that is my mindset. Cant help it.

sasori345

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yet the media trickles this news out many hours later as American's Muslim blood is cheap with little value.

Will all world leaders and those who call for democracy now kindly stand up and apologise along with people who hold values of so called freedom. Well we wont be holding our breath on that..

You must be registered for see images

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

scrub (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yet the media trickles this news out many hours later as American's Muslim blood is cheap with little value.

Will all world leaders and those who call for democracy now kindly stand up and apologise along with people who hold values of so called freedom. Well we wont be holding our breath on that..
They reported it as word of the travesty was going around, I wish people like YOU would stop playing this card as if these lives are only political pawns for you to play with.
"OH NO THEY DIDNT REPORT IT AS SOON AS IT HAPPENED I BETTER CALL EVERYONE IN AMERICA RACIST WAHH"
I'm not sure why this generation only cares about these travesties when ya'll find it suitable for your own political agenda but you're all disrespectful and ignorant.
, , , , .

Last edited: