You must be registered for see images
-Chōza Akimichi, The akimichi leader-

Basic Information
Name: Chōza Akimichi
Nickname: Stay puft, jumbotron, TSSB, seven
Clan:Akimichi

Looks: Chōza Akimichi is a tall, heavy bodied man. His red spikey hair is shoulder length. He is always seen keeping his hair back with a white sash. His face is round and has two violet, long cheek-marks. One on each cheek. He eyes are sheated most of the time. He wears a black shirt underneath his Sumo like plate armour. Which protects it’s abundant stomach, and back while leaving his arms free in order to have mobility in them. In the middle of the front plate, the kanji of food stands proudly. Cleary showing from which clan he is. To help the armour stay put, Chōza utilizes a violet, thick rope sash just like orchimaru’s. He also has bandages on his forarms in order to rip them revealing a summoning tatoo. In his typical ninja pouches/shurien/kunai holders, he carries the basic ninja tools, a scroll for carrying his warhammer of akimichi pride and the threaded kunais just like Chōji used during thefight against jirobo.

Personality: Chōza is a gentle and caring man with great wisdom and understanding of the world, and has deep love for his son, Chōji. He’s always keen to eat, never eating less than a page of a menu. He’s a generous and friendly man who treats his friends with food.

Village Info:
Village of Birth:Konohagakure
Village of Alliance:Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:Sannin
Specialty: Expansion and akimichi-related techniques, Three-colored pills, Bō
Elements:
Water (Mastred, Mugiwara-sensei)

Doton (Mastered, Alucard-sensei, Kaze-sensei and The Pervy Sage)

Wind (Mastered, Mugiwara, Sonic, Akiza and Bishamonsama)

Katon (Mastered,Vergil-sensei and Akiza-sensei)

Raiton(Mastered, Kirabi-sensei and Sonic-sensei)

Your ninjutsu:

Ninjutsu(mastred, Vergil-sensei)

Genjutsu(Mastered Riku..-sensei and akiza-sensei)

Taijutsu(Akiza-sensei)

Kaito(NB-style) Taijutsu (Mastered, Akiza-sensei)

Summonnings: Caterpillars (actual holder) and Swallows (Konoha's Yellow Flash, it's owner, let me sign it)

His Bō is made out of a chakra-reactive material that expands proportionally when he uses his clan's multi size techniques. When he is normal sized, the staff will also remain its normal length.

Traffic light Pills

By forcibly converting the body's fat reserves into chakra, each successive pill ingested gives a tremendous power boost. The Chilli Pill is even said to increase one's power a hundred times. However, the pills have a drawback. Each pill damages the body, poisoning it and since the third pill converts all one's fat reserves, the user will become dangerously emaciated. It is said that after the third pill, death is imminent. However, the Nara clan has apparently done extensive research on the Akimichi and their pills.

Green Spinach Pill-(Hōrengan)
Grants the user, by turning a small amount of fat in chakra, over human stregth. Granting him a +30 in taijutsu or other physical-based jutsus(e.g. one that requires hurling or exhaling). The user takes +20 damage after taking it.
Yellow Curry Pill -(Karēgan)
Converts futher fat in chakra, making the user’s elemental ninjutsu come with an extra-burst of chakra, raising their damage by +20. By having consumed further fat, the user becoms much faster than an avarage ninja, rasing his speeds over the 1st gate.The user takes a toll, removing +30 more of his health. The effects of the precious pill still apply.
Red Chilli Pill-(Tongarashigan)
Converts the last of the user’s fat reserves into chakra. By the overflowing wave of chakra, 2 butterfly wings sprout from the user’s back which are glowing blue. The user’s speeds take a whole new level, rivaling the 3rd gate. The effects of the other pills still apply. The effects of the earlier pills are now magnified, the users taijutsu now gains a +50, and ninjutsu gains +60. The turn the uses takes this pill, he recieves +40 damage. The effects of this pill last up 3 turns, after those the user will be left in an exhausted state, hence, he loses the battle and must be taken to a hospital, needing assitance of a nara and a medical ninja.

Background Info.
History:
Before being the current leader of his clan, Chōza graduated in the ninja academy and registers himself as a shinobi. He was put in team with Shikaku Nara and Inoichi Yamanka. The formed the very first Ino-Shika-Cho team in history. He has a good relationship with his former teammates, always treating them for lunch.
As an Akamichi clan ninja, he was taught the Body expansion technique and its variants. And gained knowledge on the 3 colored pills. Which are extremely dangerous to the user. He was mortified when seeing his son Chōza had used them in battle and was being treated by the fifth Hokage in Konoha’s hospital. Chōza’s very loving and caring to Chōji and will always do anything to protect his loved ones. Shown, especially, when he received a Shinra tnesei during the invasion of pain. Which resulted in his immediate medical care need.
During Orochimaru’s invasion to Konohagaruke, he was shown to wield a staff which freely expanded with him as he used the Multi-Size technique.

Other

Special abilities
Being from the akimichi clan, it has enormous strength and bodyweight. But may this not decieve you, he's as agile as any other ninjas of his current level. He's an avid user of taijutsu, by his clans nature. He can easily block tools off with his akimichi armour. Most of the tools he carries are made of chakra reactive metal, just like his armour's and Bo's.

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:more than lost, but lost track
Lost:less than won, lost track

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a update from my:

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He also posses a partchment with the ingridents for the cure of the akimichi pills, in order to give to the medics for treatment. Avoiding the need of a nara clan member attending to the hospital to cure him.
WTH you just copied that from Kirabi, remove it -_-

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<3<3<3I LOVED THIS BIO<3<3<3!!!LOVA YA:| okay....seriously...i love this bio..it is a well-made biography!!!.jope it gets approved

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice bio but you cant have 2 summons until you is a Kage. It says it in the summoning thread. So this bio shouldn't be approved.
When you reach Jounin rank you can update your biography mentioning the animal contract you wish to obtain according to these rules. The other summon you must either obtain in when you reach Kage rank (and then you update your bio) or you ask someone else to let you sign his/her contract.
This is the rule you're talking about and he followed. He made one contract himself and signed one of another person (KYF).

And how does the "approved-tag" got on this bio? That can only be placed by the mod who approved the bio.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the rule you're talking about and he followed. He made one contract himself and signed one of another person (KYF).

And how does the "approved-tag" got on this bio? That can only be placed by the mod who approved the bio.
Roku(I talked to him yesterday about my bio and ask him to check it), can we edit titles?

I thin it was roku check my convo with him

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Roku(I talked to him yesterday about my bio and ask him to check it), can we edit titles?

I thin it was roku check my convo with him
I did and I don't really see him saying anywhere he actually approved it. A bio is in the first place approved when ~Approved~ is added at the bottom of your bio, which isn't the case here. Then it's also not moved to the approved-section.

Anyway I will approve it.