0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stipulation for all matches:

Starting Distance: 30 meters
Intel: Manga
Conditions: Databook hype; meaning Chōji can fly and fight efficiently in a sky battle.

Butterfly Mode Translation:
With his vow in his chest, he emerges from the chrysalis he was in as a child with butterfly wings.

A gentle boy takes on the role of wisdom out of his desire to protect the village, his body conceals power to manifest wings. Akimichi Clan's hidden ability to control one's own calories, to possess all of one's inner power and achieve an ultimate battle form (? I think). Gluttony stores calorie energy, the body's ability drastically improves, chakra materializes on one's back as wings, that enable someone to fly through the sky. Originally Akimichi Clan's hidden pill was used to draw out the power, however Choji was able to active it successfully by himself without side effects.

Chakra wings allows for a powerful attack. Baika no Jutsu's strength is tremendous.

Choji's gentle feelings give birth to an authentic power. Dormant power blooms.

Hugeification and wings to dance through the sky. Extensive efforts in searching for the enemy and air battles become possible.

Capabilities Exploits:

Shoutout Draegod

Round 1: Neji
Round 2: Temari
Round 3: Darui
Round 4: Mei
Round 5: War Arc Gaara
Round 6: Deidara (Choji has full intel on C4, C0 restricted)
Round 7: Base Jiraiya
Round 8: Kakuzu
Round 9: Killer Bee

Imo, He clears 1-7, possibly stops at 8, definitely stops at 9. Thoughts?

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stipulation for all matches:

Starting Distance: 30 meters
Intel: Manga
Conditions: Databook hype; meaning Chōji can fly and fight efficiently in a sky battle.

Butterfly Mode Translation:
With his vow in his chest, he emerges from the chrysalis he was in as a child with butterfly wings.

A gentle boy takes on the role of wisdom out of his desire to protect the village, his body conceals power to manifest wings. Akimichi Clan's hidden ability to control one's own calories, to possess all of one's inner power and achieve an ultimate battle form (? I think). Gluttony stores calorie energy, the body's ability drastically improves, chakra materializes on one's back as wings, that enable someone to fly through the sky. Originally Akimichi Clan's hidden pill was used to draw out the power, however Choji was able to active it successfully by himself without side effects.

Chakra wings allows for a powerful attack. Baika no Jutsu's strength is tremendous.

Choji's gentle feelings give birth to an authentic power. Dormant power blooms.

Hugeification and wings to dance through the sky. Extensive efforts in searching for the enemy and air battles become possible.

Capabilities Exploits:

Shoutout Draegod

Round 1: Neji Chouji low-mid difficulty.
Round 2: Temari Chouji mid-high difficulty.
Round 3: Darui Chouji mid difficulty.
Round 4: Mei Chouji mid difficulty.
Round 5: War Arc Gaara Gaara high difficulty.
Round 6: Deidara (Choji has full intel on C4, C0 restricted) Deidara mid-high difficulty.
Round 7: Base Jiraiya Jiraiya mid-high difficulty.
Round 8: Kakuzu Kakuzu high difficulty.
Round 9: Killer Bee Bee low difficulty.

What does it mean that Chouji's wings give him a powerful attack?

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really see Chouji winning against Gaara. He should be able to make a large enough desert in a short time frame, fly around himself and attacking Chouji won't be an impossible task with how large he now is.

Base Jiraiya can also win with Gamabunta's oil and his katon combo; Unless Chouji is as quick (at the least,) as Manda.

Shitenshin no jutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way he clears, not with Bee as the last opponent.

He wins rounds 1-4 definitely. I'm iffy on Gaara, Deidara, and Jiraiya, although I'm leaning towards them stopping him.

Bee stomps.

EDIT: Forgot about Kakuzu lol. It depends on if Choji's attacks can get through Domu or not.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good looking out bro!

Ot: Gaara and Bee are the only threats, everyone else is overwhelmed with Base Jman being a 50/50 because of his versatility.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are his benefits of flying, against ground base characters.
An aerial advantage. So it should be easier to avoid some attacks from ground based characters (Jiraiyas swamp for example), while gaining momentum power while he body slams or stomps from a higher altitude.

What does it mean that Chouji's wings give him a powerful attack?
Was wondering the very same. Possibly a large gust of wind? Or just his .

Choji clears the shit out of this list. Add Itachi to make it fair.
Lol, word.

I don't really see Chouji winning against Gaara. He should be able to make a large enough desert in a short time frame, fly around himself and attacking Chouji won't be an impossible task with how large he now is.

Base Jiraiya can also win with Gamabunta's oil and his katon combo; Unless Chouji is as quick (at the least,) as Manda.
We've already seen Susano'o shitting on all of Gaaras sand constructs as if they were nothing... Gaaras sand is going to have a hell of a hard time restraining Chouji, or putting any damage on him. Plus, he'll be wasting a whole lot of chakra combating Chouji in the air, since a minicule amount of sand isn't going to do anything. So Gaara is going to have to use desert suspension, which he couldn't hold for long before running out of chakra in his fight with Deidara. I see Gaara getting swatted down, and pulverised.

Not necessarily. Choza was able to withstand a direct hit from Asumas Katon [ ] without too much damage. So in addition to that, Chouji can shroud himself with chakra [ ], and considering he clearly has enough to shroud his entire body [ ]-[ ], I don't see why he can't shroud himself for extra defensive purposes; while possibily rolling out to resist the flames further. I don't really see this being a huge threat if Chouji goes aerial anyways.

Last edited:

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Round 1: Neji
Round 2: Temari
Round 3: Darui
Round 4: Mei
Round 5: War Arc Gaara
Round 7: Base Jiraiya
Round 8: Kakuzu
Round 9: Killer Bee

Choji beats Neji, Temari, Darui, Mei, Deidara, and Kakuzu. He loses the rest.

-Gaara turns the place into a desert then gets grabbed by sand arms which crush his legs and immobilize him. Gaara can seal him away in a giant pyramid. Gaara mid difficulty.

-Jiraiya sinks Choji into the Underworld swamp low difficulty, or summons Gamabunta, who outclasses Choji in agility, speed, and can stab Choji with his sword or perform a giant katon with Jiraiya to roast him.

-Killer Bee kills him with bijuudama no explanation needed.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With the new hype from the databook, Chojo effortless wins the first 4, beats Kakuzu mid diff, and defeats Deidara too low to mid diff diff. Killer bee nukes him, and Gaara wins due to his ability to create a desert instantly, and crush Chouji. Although, a senjutsu v3 legged Susanoo broke out of Gaara's sand pyramid, I'm don't think Chouji is as strong as that . Jiraiaya should also win too, due to Gamabunta and it's massive leaping ability.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Jiraiya sinks Choji into the Underworld swamp low difficulty, or summons Gamabunta, who outclasses Choji in agility, speed, and can stab Choji with his sword or perform a giant katon with Jiraiya to roast him.
Not if Chouji goes aerial. Even if he were caught on the service, transforming back down to his normal size then immediately taking flight allows him to get out of the swamp. Gamabunta outclasses Chouji in speed or agility, but not in power. How is Gamabunta contesting a BM rollout? Other then avoiding it. If Chouji goes aerial, Gamabuntas agility is pretty useless seeing as he would have to leap in the air, where changing direction is impossible. Chouji then hits him with a BM Bomb.

With the new hype from the databook, Chojo effortless wins the first 4, beats Kakuzu mid diff, and defeats Deidara too low to mid diff diff. Killer bee nukes him, and Gaara wins due to his ability to create a desert instantly, and crush Chouji. Although, a senjutsu v3 legged Susanoo broke out of Gaara's sand pyramid, I'm don't think Chouji is as strong as that . Jiraiaya should also win too, due to Gamabunta and it's massive leaping ability.
A senjutsu v3 legged Susano'o? Gaara knew his sand wasn't going to accomplish anything against a ordinary v3 legless susano'o [ ], which is why he wasted no time trying to attack it, but rather pulled Madara out. Against a v3 legged susano'o, Gaaras sand was near useless. And I highly doubt Susano'o is much stronger, if at all, seeing as Mei took a direct punch from susano'o and wasn't put out of commission. While Chouji's punches are one shotters. Furthermore, I don't think it's outlandish to compare these two ground pounding punches [ ]-[ ] and say the descructive power in both are somewhat similar; where part one Chouji effortlessly stopped the former [ ].

TL;Dr Chouji definitely possesses susano'o level strength. And I'm pretty sure he has durability in that V2, possibly V3 tier as well. In an aerial battle, Gaara is going to have to suspend a enormous amount of sand to combat Chouji ridiculously huge BM body in the air. Something that will drain his chakra very fast.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Round 1: Neji (Choji loses HUGE Tenkutsu = gg)
Round 2: Temari (Wind Scythe Weasel GG
Round 3: Darui LAser Circus GG
Round 4: Mei Lava GG
Round 5: War Arc Gaara DEsert Burial GG
Round 7: Base Jiraiya Swamp underworld
Round 8: Kakuzu Domu, Cranium Carver, Wind Vacuum GG
Round 9: Killer Bee No explanation needed

Choji loses all rounds

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, just because he is big it doesn't mean he is more durable. He is still a human, who is using an advanced version of transformation technique. You literally have nothing to prove this.
It actually does improve his durability. Choji in his gigantic form, was able to survive getting overpowered by the Gedo Mazo. That would not have happened in his normal form.Lol

@Forbidden Technique

I was referring to Gaara using the sand sealing pyramid with Shukaku's help. Madara used a v3 legged Susanoo to break out, but he Hashirama's sage mode absorbed at the time. Also, Mei was surviving punches from v3 Susanoo made from wood clones, which are obviously considerably weaker than the original. But you are right about the rest. I guess Choji has a better chance at beating Gaara than I thought.

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Choji can beat Neji, Temari and probably even Darui with full intel and by starting the battle in Butterfly Mode. The problem with him is that he is waay to fat and slow to keep up with faster shinobies.

It actually does improve his durability. Choji in his gigantic form, was able to survive getting overpowered by the Gedo Mazo. That would not have happened in his normal form.Lol

His durability had nothing to do with it, it was his physical power that allowed him to survive. And his size, of course.