Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sage's Disciple

Grrr.....If I wasn't so sure this was genjutsu...I'd assume you made my sister invisible and threw her on me :T_T: but there's no way you're that strong!

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol that made me laugh

Genjutsu: Akuma no Houyou | Ilussionary Arts: Demonic Hug
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra: 30 (+10 next turn to keep active)
Damage: 60 (at the end of the 2 turns)
Description:
The user makes 3 simple hand seals (Boar+Serpent+Rat) and makes the enemy feel as if he's being tightly squeezed; as if pressure is being applied to every point of his body, rendering him restraint and unable to move. The pressure on the enemy's body is so great that he'll feel it hard to breathe and will begin to hyperventilate and eventually will enter a panic state as the pressure keeps building on his body. If he doesn't dispel the Genjutsu he'll faint from hyperventilation in the second turn.

Note: Can only be used twice
Note2: Has to be taught by Scorps
Note3: Can't use Genjutsu in the same turn or the next

This was the first Genjutsu i created and one of the ones i use the most. In which situations do you think this can be better used? Also, the restrictions are high but can you imagine why?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, like most paralysis genjutsu, they'd go well with up close combat and paralysis techniques. Also, I hate it when people try to take the high route, always trying to fly and crap. This would be more effetive on a person like Muu or somebody who was flyin solo rather than on a flying summon. That way, they would just fall to the ground and as they're falling you have leway to attack them like a falling stone. If people are using flying summons, it makes it more difficult to deal with since there is the risk of them figuring out they're under genjutsu and having their summon release them...or if you do it visaversa the user will break their summon out.

And the restrictions are high, but I don't think I see what you're implying by it

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its actually not a paralisis technique. It prevents you from moving as you feel pressure and compression.

The restrictions are high because its very hard to release from. You'll have a hard time explaining why you think its not a wind technique and if used correctly you can even stop the enemy in the mistds of a technique. Provided you are fast enough to perform genjutsu.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That makes sense, it's similar in a way to your missionary technique as well, since this is a genjutsu that affects physical touch rather than vision and things like that.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Correct!

Now, analyze the technique:

Genjutsu: Senkyoushi | Illusionary Arts: Missionary

Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (40 if done with hand seals)
Description:
The user will induce a simple but precise and useful illusion onto the enemy making him feel a blow was just delivered to the back of his knees. As a reflexive response, in reality his legs lose strength and the enemy falls on his knees immediately. While quite simple, the technique serves many purposes and leaves the enemy vulnerable. The technique can target other areas and deliver similar blows to induce other similar reflexive actions. If the user does 2 handseals (boar+rat) he can cause the enemy to experience pain and even target the enemy's neck from behind, making the enemy experience severe pain and loss of limb control for a few moments, collapsing to the ground as if a precise blow was given to a nervous cluster in the neck. Off course in reality, no damage is done but the body is fooled into reacting in a reflexive manner to the illusionary blows.
Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
Note: For the hit to cause damage, the user needs to do the handseals.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well this is a beautiful technique if I've ever saw one considering how it can be used. It's basically an illusion that doesn't affect visual rather the touch of your opponent. It causes them to experience a blow as if they were punched or kicked basically applying the sudden blunt preassure one would feel from an ordinary taijutsu technique imo but in reality it's nothing more than the illusion of such.

I've seen you use it, and yes I am one of your stalkers sensei...though primarily for the genjutsu kukuku :snicker: but when used in the right areas, you should be able to render an opponent unconscious (if successfully pulled off). One only needs to know the mechanics/anatomy of the body. In a sense this is a genjutsu technique, where it would behoove the user of such to have a good grasp on taijutsu or the body as if they were fighting in a taijutsu match since it would be easier to figure out the perfect points to hit.

Being a martial artist myself and knowing all too well the...sensations of being hit in very sensitive areas >_> I have a multitude of ideas for it.

In all, this technique has potential for more than just rendering and opponent unconscious or using offensively (even though this is a "defensive jutsu"). Within the timeframe, using this technique to prevent hand seals by striking the arm to divert the and cause the reflex. Or if your opponent travels towards you, attack their legs (as described) and send them toppling over themselves as a reflex. It's rather versatile imo.

I that good sensei?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:T_T: I'm underage :T_T:

And yes I am ready Shishou U_U...Scorps did you know everything genjutsu related I've learned from you...besides customs from others?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Really? Wow! thats nice!

Now that you are all loose, you need to focus some chakra into your hands to defend yourself a bit... Using your hands in fluid movements, defend from these *throws a bunch of rocks*

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*hick* Just don't tell my *hick* mommy I'm drinking...or Lili...Lili might take advantage of my inno *hick* my innocence.

With my body loose I begin to channel my chakra into my hands and arms to enhance the muscles. This essentially strengthens my joints but at the same time allows me to remain flexible and free in my movement. As well, I lower my chakra center to give me a lower center of gravity, thereby increasing my level of balance for high degrees of acrobatics.

*I presume *hick* sensei needs me to be aware even while *hick* drunk*

As you begin throwing the rocks, their size and weight being much greater than my own and the velocity at which they travel towards me would make a direct retaliation an act of stupidity. Using the fluidity of my arms and my balance, I decide to go about defending, through redirection of the energy. As the first rock comes towards me, I bring both my hands up in front of me in the bent wrist position, emulating the beak of a bird in the crane forms. With my right leg back with my shift of weight, the bolder comes towards me, hitting my hands and causing me to spin to my counterclockwise with my right foot remaining rooted to the ground. The bolder would simply turn my body without actually ramming full force into me. As I spin and the second bolder comes towards me, I would come back around, placing my left foot back in front of me, however shifting my weight onto that foot, whipping my hands out in front and exerting my energy outwards in a sudden jerk in a solidified stance. The energy gathered from the momentum of the spin and the whipping of the hands and then expelled all at once from the rotation, outwards, would be enough to knock the bolder away from my body. Another bolder comes for me and I sway my hips shooting them from the left to the right, which causes my arms to whip again and my body to slide to the right. My hands would whip down, diverting the path of the bolder downwards from the hips' momentum and force exertion. Again, with another bolder coming towards me, my arms and body gesture downwards, as if I'm dragging my body, I move it back to the center, and upwards, channeling the brute of my power in my hips and legs, and I whip my body upwards, shooting my arms up fluidly to move the bolder upwards before it makes impact. The energy from the movement and the boulders weight cause me to fall backwards and I place my hands on the ground and summersault and come back to my feet.

Is this what you were looking for me to do sensei? (this reminds me of the fa xing exercise my actual sensei has us do but he doesn't throw rocks at us >_>)

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

GOOOD!!!! ^^ Now, lets work on the chakra.. Now, i want you to sit down and do the Horse hand seal. As you do this, focus on your chakra. Try to make it vibrate but in a frequency somewhat between the Wind and Lightning frequencies with just a touch of the balance and flowy movement of the water

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As you wish,

With those words, I simply fall backwards, onto the ground with my arm spread out as if I were going to make a snow angel. I bring my hands together to make the horse seal while I raise the upper half of my body and cross my legs. I begin to focus on the flow of my chakra, firstly, on the consistency and harmonious flow of water. throughout my body I focus the chakra so that it flows steadily. I then begin to increase the movement, causing my chakra to circulate faster and faster. When the flow becomes sufficiently faster, I then begin to vibrate the chakra focusing on the speeds of wind and lightning. Keeping up with the flow, the vibrations of my chakra begin to becomes sharper and faster than that of wind, however, I try to maintain the consistency to a lower degree as to not reach that equivalent to lightning release.

Sensei, I think I have it.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

perfect now, you need to execute such precise chakra control on that specific frequency that when you touch your opponent, his own chakra flow is "spiked" and altered. This will induce a genjutsu effect, an illusion, normally bound to the place where you touched him. This requires much chakra control and precision because you'll be doing a minute discharge of that chakra upon contact.

Now, putting the form and basic movement you learned, you need to master the fluidity of the movement with the precise concentration and focus needed for the chakra control. The effect is hard to achieve. If you "losen up" too much, you botch up the chkara control, if you focus too much, you lose the fluidity needed.

Now, *makes clone* try hitting my clone twice in the sternum/torax with only the knuckle of your middle finger.

*clone rampages forward, doing a right uppercut to your chin followed by a left swing to your right torax*

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As you give your instruction, I bring myself off the ground, stumbling slightly and I get into the stance of the drunkard. My left hand, horrizontally bent inward in front of my chest so that the wrist is almost pointing directly straight. My right hand is out in front of in the same position with my fist slightly closed. My weight is shifted mostly on my left side, somewhat like a lean. Maintaining my relaxed formation like in Taiji boxing, I maintain the very same focus of chakra as I had just done in preparation for this.

When the clone is created he lunges towards me, gearing for his uppercut. *balance of movement, defend and attack, down and up, draw in and push. Mushin...* With that last utterance in my head my mind goes cleared letting my controlled chakra flow naturally at the required frequency and maintaining my posture. As the clone comes up with his first move, I simply step forward with my forward leg (my right) right in between the legs of your clone while simply dropping my left hand. As I'm dropping my hand I also flick my right wrist as while extending my middle knuckle to make the naka daka. The left hand drops down, intercepting the right uppercut of your clone, while my advance and my right writs bring me straight into the body of your clone, causing my the middle knuckle to strike him in the sternum. The advance also brings me close enough where the second straight punch to my thorax wouldn't hit me but go on the outside of my body. The clone is knocked back from the force of the strike which was enhanced by the momentum; my chakra releasing into him and disrupting his flow of chakra just before he goes back.