Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sit in a little pocket area within a forest beside a waterfall flowing into a river. I sit rather leisurly against a tree with my eyes closed appearing to be asleep however I meditate peacfully. Observing my inner chakra flow. Consciously I place myself within an illusion within my mind where I sit in a blank white room though my other senses (minus sight) are finely tuned to the area around me in reality. I wait patiently for my sensei, a man who has taken me far in the illusionary arts, aiding in my ascention to the point I am at now. I, a shinobi renoun, feared, respected as a genjutsu master, will soon be in the presence of a true Sage of Illusions....

ZzzzzzZZZ

Alright, I'm just sleeping, I'm tired as hell <_< But I'm still aware of the world around me...at least this tree that's holding me up...I'm a ninja, I can sleep and still be on guard, don't judge me!

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sage's Disciple

*appears*

Yay! Magic!

Now...wtf??? He's sleeping??? :what:

Why you little !!!! :dafq:

*beats you in the heat with a guitar he had for some weird reason*

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*appears*

Yay! Magic!

Now...wtf??? He's sleeping??? :what:

Why you little !!!! :dafq:

*beats you in the heat with a guitar he had for some weird reason*
mmm, big waffle! *latches on Guitar and starts biting it...eventually wakes up o_O* Oh....hey sensei I wasn't sleeping I was...okay skrew it, I was sleeping but just look at this place >_< so peaceful!

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Peaceful? Well...it does need a make over...

*nightmarish visions of death rid your mind as our surroundings decay and become demonic and putrid, as if suddenly, hell itself has spawn around us. In that nightmarish vision your skin starts to melt as if intense heat ravages your body. The heat become so excruciating that you can't help but scream in pain out of your lungs. The pain, the torture, the panic and fear is so intense you can't avoid but cry as your skin flows to the ground*

You must be registered for see images

Welcome to my world...youngling!

Genjutsu: Omoi no Kamui | Illusionary Arts: The Mind of Creation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
A powerfull technique were the user takes control of the enemy's 5 senses and makes him experience anything he can imagine. These illusions however are bound by the normal natural laws of Narutoverse (gravity, kinetics, etc) making it impossible to create unreal (in the context of Narutoverse) situations or scenarios. They can and may also be used to cause the enemy pain or distress or simply serve as a distraction or to camouflage the user in an escape or an attack. The genjutsu itself is done by performing 3 hand seals (Tiger+Ram+Horse) while inserting your chakra into the enemy's brain, disturbing his chakra flow and quickly gaining control over his senses. If the user is within short range of the enemy he can perform this technique with either 1 hand seal (Ram) or by looking directly into the enemy's eyes.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note2: User can't perform other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note3: User can't perform any technique above S-Rank on the same turn
Note4: Can affect multiple enemies
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*tries to be tough...really is crying on the inside and probably outside too, just don't know it yet*....sooth...ing like being in the tropics... *At least this is better than Lili's nice side T_T*

Lol

So anyway, with this illusion, to me it seems like it covers a fairly broad spectrum. It allows you to create, essentially, any illusion concievable by the user. Somewhat like the generic Sharingan genjutsu however this technique is obviously not dojutsu or anything like that and it can affect multiple opponents, though the restrictions do limit it to an extent. This would work perfectly in combination with another illusion as it can be molded to fit the specifications of another technique so that they don't collide and provide a very symmetrical and devious illusion. However, the restriction disallows, at least within the same turn. I wouldn't be able to cast one after the other with this technique, I'd need to cast this technique first (or second depending on the order and rank of the other technique) and then the second turn i'd need to cast, which would leave this technique (or the other) open to be released prior. However since this technique is rather borad in its spectrum it would work will in deception and using as a means to confuse your opponent with your ninjutsu. Definately a ninjutsu helping tool as opposed to a genjutsu one in my perspective.

Whatcha wants me to do...*notices I'm only bone at this point* and can I have my skin and sanity back please >_>''

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My pressumption would be that this technique is that, the illusions one creates is limited to being bound to the Narutoverse laws, meaning one couldn't create ridiculously restrictive illusions, they'd have to maintain some sort of realism. This technique seems, to me, to be a perfect technique for discression based techniques. I'm not entirely sure on how flawed this technique is beyond the restrictions of the illusion, disallowing other genjutsu in the same turn to be used against it. Though that's not that big of a disadvantege or a flaw in the technique. To be honest, this is a hard technique for me to peg a weakness on...can I gets a hint >_>

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All genjutsu have a "uh?" factor. Some sort of event that makes you suspect its a genjutsu. It can be something complex as an unreal part of the illusion that makes you understand its an illusion or even the trigger of the illusion. In this case, the handseals. The moment you do handseals, you immediately say to your opponent you are doing a technique. Simple as that.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ahh, I see now. That being said, for somebody who say, doesn't require any hand seals for in order to cast genjutsu, wouldn't that essentially neutralize that weakness? I pressume you know where I'm coming from with this sensei ^^

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

True. Although, high perceptive opponents (Uchiha, Hyuugas, EIG masters, etc) basically anyone that has the ability to detect and analyze even minute movements will still be able to understand something was a miss...you know?

Now, answer this:

In your opinion what will make the better torture:

A) being stuck 100km deep in the earth

B) being stuck 100km deep in the ocean

C) being fooled by the ones you trust

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

True. Although, high perceptive opponents (Uchiha, Hyuugas, EIG masters, etc) basically anyone that has the ability to detect and analyze even minute movements will still be able to understand something was a miss...you know?

Now, answer this:

In your opinion what will make the better torture:

A) being stuck 100km deep in the earth

B) being stuck 100km deep in the ocean

C) being fooled by the ones you trust
hmmm, Im gonna go with B

100km deep in earth psh, aint' a thang.

HAHAH who trusts people anymore HAHAHAHA That's a good one.

I'm dark and can't swim and I'm afraid of water, B would be some heavy ass torture for me >_>

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I wave my hand slightly and suddenly, water gushes outwards from your mouth. You cannot breathe as more water comes out, filling your lungs but sprouting from your mouth. As you struggle to breathe your mind becomes overwhelmed with the torturing feeling of being drowned alive.

"This is...demonic fountain"

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol

Genjutsu: Akuma no Izumi | Illusionary Arts: The Demonic Fountain

Type: Offensive
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
The user does 2 hand seals (Ram+Dog) and inserts his chakra into his opponents brain. By doing this he triggers an illusion were the enemy will suddenly feel as if water is gushing inside his mouth, both bursting and flowing out of his mouth but also into his air ways, drowning him from the inside. The water gushes and flows with increased volume and speed as time passes, quickly overflowing his air ways, lungs, gastric tract, stomach and also his ears, leaving the enemy in a state of desperation as he struggles to breathe and gain balance within this demonic overflow of water. As the human reflex in a drowning situation is to gasp for air, the enemy will eventually start, in reality, to hyperventilate (without noticing) which will lead progressively to him fainting. Of course, all of what the enemy experiences is but an illusion and his lost of conscience is due to his own hyperventilating panic.

Note: Enemy has to release the gen in his immediate counter or he'll lose conscience the beginning of the users following turn
Note2: User can only use Ninjutsu (elemental or not) up to S-Rank in the same turn
Note3: User can't use other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note4: Can only be used twice per battle
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

Well, its pretty straight forward. Your thoughts on it?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Throw some water in their face and use this genjutsu U_U

Lol, I love this technique of yours, but you're killing me with the no genjutsu in the same turn deal >_>

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well yeah, but it's so delicious with other genjutsu. :T_T: lol.

No but in all fairness, these are some dangerous techniques by themselves, which is why I love them. Speaking of my loves, You can pick from my group of customs if you'd like. It's only fair. I just need to update my ish, I've been to lazy busy to update them. I'm going to do it now though.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Snaps fingers and suddenly you are unable to move, pinned down by some sort of invisible force compressing every inch of your body. The pressur is so high and from all corners of your body that you cannot breathe properly and feel your sttrength escaping you as you panic and hiper ventilate.

The sweet embrace of Demonic Hug!