Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Two day reply limit
Taijutsu only
No customs only cannon
Terrain: Snake way (The Snake Way is a long, narrow, winding path, located in the afterlife which leads from King Yemma's palace to King Kai's planet. Below the road there are only clouds. The players start on the road.)

Start short range from each other?
Nicholi in sig

Unofficial

Last edited:

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Short range is good. Evie in signature
Nicholi wearning his signature trench coat and his ninken on his shoulders drops whistles and orders the ninken to jump off him. He then drops his trench coat as his ninken carry it away. This leaves him topless with just his leather gloves on his hands. His ninken carry his items away into the distant and watch.

'We both want the prize how about we fight fair and square? '

Nicholi then walk two steps forward so that he is just slightly arms reach away from you. He then takes a shoulder width stance with his right hand just infront of his chin with his elbow resting on his right hip. His left elbow would then rest on his left hip and his arm stretched forward with an open palm.

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evie lowers her hood, which was only showing the lower half of her face, to be able to see what she can do in this fight. She then takes a stance with her right arm close to her chest and her left arm extended downwards, both fist balled. Her legs are shoulder length apart and is turned sideways.

Sounds reasonable, just don't hold back on me

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evie lowers her hood, which was only showing the lower half of her face, to be able to see what she can do in this fight. She then takes a stance with her right arm close to her chest and her left arm extended downwards, both fist balled. Her legs are shoulder length apart and is turned sideways.

Sounds reasonable, just don't hold back on me
Switching to first person *

As i am standing face on and youre side on lets say right shoulder facing me since you never stated. I quickly take a step forward with my right foot while extending my right arm. My step lands so that my right foot is inbetween both of your legs. As i step i rottate my body 90 degrees to my left while opening my right palm. As soon as i step using the momentum of the turn i slam my right palm against your face while grabbing your hood with my fingers pulling it down. As my palm connects my forearm would push against your chest and using my body weight i push your down to the floor.

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Switching to first person *

As i am standing face on and youre side on lets say right shoulder facing me since you never stated. I quickly take a step forward with my right foot while extending my right arm. My step lands so that my right foot is inbetween both of your legs. As i step i rottate my body 90 degrees to my left while opening my right palm. As soon as i step using the momentum of the turn i slam my right palm against your face while grabbing your hood with my fingers pulling it down. As my palm connects my forearm would push against your chest and using my body weight i push your down to the floor.
As I see you step your leg step in between mine, I notice your hand coming for my face. Instantly, i grab your right wrist as it gets closer and pull your arm downwards. As i'm pulling you downwards, i bend my right leg back and then forcefully slam my knee into your abdomen. After slamming my knee into your abdomen, I take a step back, moving away from your leg in between mine and while still holding your wrists, and pull you forward again. This time twisting my body 90 degrees to the right and moving my left arm upwards, making contact with your throat with my forearm. I then let go of your wrist and let you fall to the ground.

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see you step your leg step in between mine, I notice your hand coming for my face. Instantly, i grab your right wrist as it gets closer and pull your arm downwards. As i'm pulling you downwards, i bend my right leg back and then forcefully slam my knee into your abdomen. After slamming my knee into your abdomen, I take a step back, moving away from your leg in between mine and while still holding your wrists, and pull you forward again. This time twisting my body 90 degrees to the right and moving my left arm upwards, making contact with your throat with my forearm. I then let go of your wrist and let you fall to the ground.
As my right wrist is grabbed I quickly react my clenching my left hand into a fist and upper cutting you with my fist making contact under your chin. This would be hard to block as you are holding my right wrist and standing side on with your right shoulder facing me.The punch would connect before you could knee me. As soon as the punch connects the sudden impact would loosen your grip of my wrist as you're sent flying into the air .

as you are sent into the air you will land just at the edge of the bridge. I then walk toward you as you lay on the ground paying close attention to your legs.

I will show you mercy this time but next time I will kill you.

Last edited:

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As my right wrist is grabbed I quickly react my clenching my left hand into a fist and upper cutting you with my fist making contact under your chin. This would be hard to block as you are holding my right wrist and standing side on with your right shoulder facing me.The punch would connect before you could knee me. As soon as the punch connects the sudden impact would loosen your grip of my wrist as you're sent flying into the air .

as you are sent into the air you will land just at the edge of the bridge. I then walk toward you as you lay on the ground paying close attention to your legs.

I will show you mercy this time but next time I will kill you.
As i hit the ground, I roll over to my right side and I swiftly pull out two kunai with explosive tags attached from my back pocket without you knowing. Seeing as how you're looking at my legs very closely, you wouldn't be able to notice me pulling them out. I decide to act and throw both the kunai past both sides of your face and preform a hand seal (snake hand seal) that sets off the tags. This causes the explosion to happen right next to both of your ears, blinding you with smoke and preventing you from hearing for awhile.

As soon as the tags went off, I immediately get to my feet and then use my left leg to hit the left side of your face hard. This causes you to fumble towards the left side of the bridge (my right, your left) near the edge. Seeing as you close to the edge, I then run and hit you forcefully in the chest with my right leg, sending you flying backwards off the bridge.

Should have just killed me instead

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As i hit the ground, I roll over to my right side and I swiftly pull out two kunai with explosive tags attached from my back pocket without you knowing. Seeing as how you're looking at my legs very closely, you wouldn't be able to notice me pulling them out. I decide to act and throw both the kunai past both sides of your face and preform a hand seal (snake hand seal) that sets off the tags. This causes the explosion to happen right next to both of your ears, blinding you with smoke and preventing you from hearing for awhile.

As soon as the tags went off, I immediately get to my feet and then use my left leg to hit the left side of your face hard. This causes you to fumble towards the left side of the bridge (my right, your left) near the edge. Seeing as you close to the edge, I then run and hit you forcefully in the chest with my right leg, sending you flying backwards off the bridge.

Should have just killed me instead
Not sure how you would kick the left side of my face with your left leg... Also thought we were gonna have a tai fight using a kunai seems kinda like a cop out but thats just me.

As you land on the floor and you begin to roll i am walking towards you. I then see a hand reach into your ninja pouch which means you will be pulling out a various ninja tool. No matter if i am looking at your legs your body isnt that long that i cant see the top half of your body. The action of you reaching into the ninja pouch alters me that something could be thrown my way. I instantly reach my right hand into my ninja pouch onto my right hand side while lowering my centre of gravity by bending both my knees. As i lower my centre of gravity i throw the kunai i picked with my right hand towards your left eye. If you choose to activte the tags and perform a hand seal you wont be able to cover your face to block the kunai as your hands will be clasped.