Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you like cats? Do you have one?
A thread where all you talk about is cats!
Haven't seen a thread about cat fans, so why not add one?! xd

You must be registered for see images

That's my old cat Morris when he was a baby. May he RIP <3

Mandy

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like dogs too, just the poop is the problem
and lol oh my god that sucks!
Cat's are clean and lazy do you don't gotta do much xD

Memoria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like cats, but I don't have one, cats live outside houses in my place though, there's a cat or two living near my house, they're adorable. <3

Your cat was cute btw, may he rest in peace! ='(

Nerei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cat's are sooo cute, well certain breeds anyway.
May your cat Morris Rest In Peace

I Love Cats

My first cat was one I got from my neighbours (cousins). They moved houses a block or something away and the cat would always come back to the old house, so they gave her to us. Loved that cat, but she had to be Put Down. We buried her in our backyard. R.I.P Layla <3

My next cat, was actually a cat that would always hang outside our house. I'd give him food everyday, then he warmed up to me. But he would get into fights at night with other cats. We noticed there was a wierd rash kinda thing on the his umm..."Rear", so we called the SPCA and they gave us a cage and some cat food as bait. They said when you get him in the cage cover it up with a cloth so he doesn't hurt himself as he can see outside and might try to escape. Well, I got it him in the cage, but I forgot to put the cloth on properly. So I had to go back and put it properly. It was sooo Heart breaking, 'coz as I got closer and closer he would 'Meow' at me. He probably thought I was going to open the cage..........The guys from the SPCA came by to pick him up. They never told us what happened. My mom said we shouldn't ring them up, because it really wasn't our cat so......

I Love Cats =(^_^)=​

Mandy

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like cats, but I don't have one, cats live outside houses in my place though, there's a cat or two living near my house, they're adorable. <3

Your cat was cute btw, may he rest in peace! ='(
Lol aww those are the ones that need the most help :x
and thank you, he was an amazing cat

Mandy

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cat's are sooo cute, well certain breeds anyway.
May your cat Morris Rest In Peace

I Love Cats

My first cat was one I got from my neighbours (cousins). They moved houses a block or something away and the cat would always come back to the old house, so they gave her to us. Loved that cat, but she had to be Put Down. We buried her in our backyard. R.I.P Layla <3

My next cat, was actually a cat that would always hang outside our house. I'd give him food everyday, then he warmed up to me. But he would get into fights at night with other cats. We noticed there was a wierd rash kinda thing on the his umm..."Rear", so we called the SPCA and they gave us a cage and some cat food as bait. They said when you get him in the cage cover it up with a cloth so he doesn't hurt himself as he can see outside and might try to escape. Well, I got it him in the cage, but I forgot to put the cloth on properly. So I had to go back and put it properly. It was sooo Heart breaking, 'coz as I got closer and closer he would 'Meow' at me. He probably thought I was going to open the cage..........The guys from the SPCA came by to pick him up. They never told us what happened. My mom said we shouldn't ring them up, because it really wasn't our cat so......

I Love Cats =(^_^)=​
Wow that really sucks, may your cat RIP.
as for the one that's in SPCA, I'm sure they helped his rash and now looking for someone to adopt him. So you shouldn't worry and you could go back and adopt him now too c:

Mayhem

Supreme
Kin
231💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's a full black cat at my house. ( My sisters ) I hate it more than anything else. Tried to carry out assassination plans but my sister keeps getting in the way.

Nerei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow that really sucks, may your cat RIP.
as for the one that's in SPCA, I'm sure they helped his rash and now looking for someone to adopt him. So you shouldn't worry and you could go back and adopt him now too c:
Thanks
Adopt a cat?....Yaaaaaay! :overjoy: I want a caaaat!!!

There's a full black cat at my house. ( My sisters ) I hate it more than anything else. Tried to carry out assassination plans but my sister keeps getting in the way.
Lolz, that reminds of a cartoon I once used to watch. Were you referencing it by any chance?

Josh

Legendary
Kin
901💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
This club is a CATastrophe... because my awesome cat isn't in it. He's so chill and just loves people... like a dog that cleans itself and doesn't need to be walked. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.