Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explain how it’s another child molester anime. I’ll wait. I hope it’s not projection of your own lusts of children.
Nice try.In fact, a lot of these anime do suggest pedophilia. It's so obvious.

"i hope it's not a projection of your own lusts of children"...so you think something like this is funny?Something to make a joke about?You obviously don't have consideration for the sancitity of a child, to think it's okay to make such a joke about "lusting children"...you think that shit is funny?I think you need to dismiss yourself from this thread, if you know what's best for you.You have no respect for the issue, and are possibly a pedophile yourself, and my comments make you feel GUILTY...and you want revenge, by trying to turn it against me, when it's absolutely non-substantial.All just to clear your guilty conscience.

And stop spectating my comments.You're obsessed with me.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of trying to PROTECT and prevent me from exposing the hidden agenda behind a lot of anime and japanese culture,that they try to cleverly disguise, you should be on my side.You shouldn't be defending their secrets.

You should be calling it out, every time you see it. Not sure why you took this as an opportunity to be vindictive and detract from the issue, and turn it against me just to cover everything up.So deceitful.Oh, wait, I know why...

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another child molester anime...

japan, please stop throwing your agenda in everyone's faces...this stuff is just so strange.
No, it's an anime for girls not for guys who are interested in young girls. Many people including myself, are interested in the anime/sequel since Cardcaptor Sakura is a classic during the early 2000's and was a gateway to anime. As a franchise, it has a lot of good memories with us.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another child molester anime...

japan, please stop throwing your agenda in everyone's faces...this stuff is just so strange.
Actually this is one of the very few that are reserved when it comes to that iffy stuff. Sakura is actually dressed conservatively and they don’t put her in any weird sexual positons or anything like that.

OT: I’m actually excited for this. Can’t wait :score: